Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trinity Is Not Biblical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Is Not Biblical (2024 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Using Microphone In The Church Is Not Biblical: The Apostles Never Used It / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Is Not Biblical by Denoh68: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
I'm pentecostal, but I don't believe in the doctrine of trinity.I don't celebrate birthdays new years and Christmas,

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by harqinhola(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE DOCTRINE EITHER

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Denoh68: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
It doesn't make sense to say there are three co-equal and co-eternal god's,that are existing as one.
Denoh68:
I'm pentecostal, but I don't believe in the doctrine of trinity.I don't celebrate birthdays new years and Christmas,
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Rajahbite(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Still trying to wrap a finger around whatever corelation birthdays , new years' celebrations and christmases have to do with The Trimity in Christianity .
@Op please come again .
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Denoh68: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Sir, Trinity is a false doctrine, birthdays,new year's and Christmas celebrations are false practices that have spread across many christian lands and churches because many have been deceived. Stay away from all those who believe and practice them.
Rajahbite:
Still trying to wrap a finger around whatever corelation birthdays , new years' celebrations and christmases have to do with The Trimity in Christianity .
@Op please come again .
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by paxonel(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2022
I think that the idea of Trinity does not necessarily mean that God exist as three.
It connotes three separate era which are the era of the old testament where God was seen as the father, the era of the new testament where God was seen as the son in the person of Jesus Christ and the era of Christianity where God is seen as the holy spirit.

So when you hear Catholics, some Protestants and pentecostals mentioning Trinity i believe this is what they are trying to explain
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MrPRevailer(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:
paxonel harqinhola Rajahbite

BIBLICAL PROOF OF TRINITY

Jesus: "I proceeded forth and came from God. He sent me". John 8:42, John 16:27-28

Jesus: "I will send to you the spirit of truth which proceeded forth from the Father". John 15:26

Genesis 1:2 "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

Genesis 1:26 "Let US create man in OUR image and likeness".

GOD= The Father, The Word (Only begotten), the Holyghost
Man= The Body, The Soul and The Spirit

We humans are Trinity beings. The soul is our only-begotten.

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MrPRevailer(m): 2:24am On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:

Regarding Christmas, Easter celebrations

Colossians 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:"

Matthew 18:19 "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Study these scriptures, and you will be loosed from that deceit.
The devil is a liar and thief and wants to claim Christians special days as a pagan day. And destroy the power of the saints.
On Christmas, everyone stands at attention for Jesus.
If they said in Nigeria this week is public holiday because of gaypride, how disgusting and outraged will that make you?
Likewise, the satanists are not happy when everyone has to go on holidays because Christians are celebrating Christmas/Easter and they want to subvert it.
They will come in sheep's clothing to deceive

3 Likes

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by OgaNightmare(m): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:
Sir, Trinity is a false doctrine, birthdays,new year's and Christmas celebrations are false practices that have spread across many christian lands and churches because many have been deceived. Stay away from all those who believe and practice them.
Weddings also have roots in paganism from the bridal atttire to the cake including the ring and walking the bride down the aisle.
The days of the week are named after pagan gods including the months of the Julian Calendar.

You know what even worships on Sunday is wholly pagan, cus that was they official day dedicated to the worship of Mithras.

*Everything around us has pagan roots refraining from one and doing the other doesn't make you righteous

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by babajero(m): 4:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:
Your wahala, to your tents o Israel. Everyman with he own way.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Regarding Christmas, Easter celebrations

Colossians 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:"

Matthew 18:19 "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Study these scriptures, and you will be loosed from that deceit.
The devil is a liar and thief and wants to claim Christians special days as a pagan day. And destroy the power of the saints.
On Christmas, everyone stands at attention for Jesus.
If they said in Nigeria this week is public holiday because of gaypride, how disgusting and outraged will that make you?
Likewise, the satanists are not happy when everyone has to go on holidays because Christians are celebrating Christmas/Easter and they want to subvert it.
They will come in sheep's clothing to deceive

Where's the Christmas or Easter dates mentioned in those verses you quoted?

How many disciples celebrated Easter egg and Christmas?

Both were started by pagans! Even the trinity was never explicit in the old testament!

Paganism has already highjacked the Christian culture.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Weddings also have roots in paganism from the bridal atttire to the cake including the ring and walking the bride down the aisle.
The days of the week are named after pagan gods including the months of the Julian Calendar.

You know what even worships on Sunday is wholly pagan, cus that was they official day dedicated to the worship of Mithras.

*Everything around us has pagan roots refraining from one and doing the other doesn't make you righteous

Why is almost everything in Christianity from paganism?

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:

Your Bible does not have 1 John 5:7
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Paganism means Natural Law and Natural Law means Power of God on earth. And the nations of the earth were all naturalist before they became more stupid

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Paganism means Natural Law and Natural Law means Power of God on earth. And the nations of the earth were all naturalist before they became more stupid

Yeah! More stupid in Christianity!

Like God sending himself to be killed!

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by NNTR: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
Sura 3:90 Qur’an
'Allah has spoken the Truth, therefore follow the creed of Ibrahim, a man of pure faith and no idolater'.

Its simply is because Christianity, is a Constantine invention

Hasn't the Kaaba historically paganism origins too?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Wedding is Biblical!

God created Eve just as a parent gives birth to a female then walked her to Adam and handed her to him as wife.
Everything else were arranged by humans to make that day memorable but the main part is 100% scriptural! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by advocatejare(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

The stupidity in your religion is for you to believe that a man that was pinned down 3 times by an evil spirit in a cave, a man that attempted to commit suicide because of demonic torment, a man that confessed that demons live inside him, a man that hallucinated about having sex, a man that said it’s okay for you to drink water from a well where dead dogs and menstrual rags a thrown into, is a prophet of God. That’s the highest form of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wedding is Biblical!

God created Eve just as a parent gives birth to a female then walked her to Adam and handed her to him as wife.
Everything else were arranged by humans to make that day memorable but the main part is 100% scriptural! smiley

How many did Jesus wedded?
How scriptural is it?
On wedding day you must look for one Jesus to turn water to booze when you've exausted the ones you provided!

Where is the white bridal garment from?

Where's church wedding in the Bible?
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
NNTR:
Sura 3:90 Qur’an
'Allah has spoken the Truth, therefore follow the creed of Ibrahim, a man of pure faith and no idolater'.

Its simply is because Christianity, is an Constantine invention

Hasn't the Kaaba historically paganism origins too?

Abraham was a Muslim who never worship three in one God. How's the Kaaba related to Christianity being paganism?

Constantine invention!
Hmmm!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by NNTR: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
Abraham was a Muslim who never worship three in one God.
Joshua 24:1-3
'1Then Joshua assembled all the tribes of Israel at Shechem.
He summoned the elders, leaders, judges, and officers of Israel, and they presented themselves before God.
2And Joshua said to all the people,
“This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says:
‘Long ago your fathers, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor,
lived beyond the Euphrates and worshiped other gods.
3But I took your father Abraham from beyond the Euphrates
and led him through all the land of Canaan, and I multiplied his descendants. I gave him Isaac
'

What was first? The Torah or the Quran?

AntiChristian:
How's the Kaaba related to Christianity being paganism?
Oh you dont know the idolatry history part of the Kaaba then

AntiChristian:
Constantine invention!
Oh yeah. People learn something new every day

AntiChristian:
Hmmm!
It choke you

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

How many did Jesus wedded?
How scriptural is it?
On wedding day you must look for one Jesus to turn water to booze when you've exausted the ones you provided!
Where is the white bridal garment from?
Where's church wedding in the Bible?

You just want to argue blindly! smiley

Jesus is not one of Adam's descendants who needs to increase child bearing on earth {John 8:23} God introduced Eve to Adam, miracles comes to mind when it's needed not always, Joy makes us think of how to make it memorable. In the midst of Christians marriage is welcome because there is no room for polygamy or divorce! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You just want to argue blindly! smiley

Jesus is not one of Adam's descendants who needs to increase child bearing on earth {John 8:23} God introduced Eve to Adam, miracles comes to mind when it's needed not always, Joy makes us think of how to make it memorable. In the midst of Christians marriage is welcome because there is no room for polygamy or divorce! smiley

A blind argument is exposing you! Jesus that has two different genealogies and you said he's not one of Adam's descendants?

How is marriage biblical as asked in the last question?
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by advocatejare(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abraham was a Muslim who never worship three in one God.
Your fictional Islamic Abraham was even a pagan who worshipped the moon, stars and the sun!

He called them his Lords: 3 Lords

Let's see how the Islamic fictional Abraham
worshipped his Lords
"And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the
heavens and the earth that he would be among
the certain [in faith]"
(QS.Al-An'aam 6: Verse 75)

"So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, I like not those that disappear."
(QS.Al-An'aam 6: Verse 76)

"And when he saw the, moon rising, he said, This is my lord. But when it set, he said, Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 77)

“And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allāh.”
(QS Al-An'aam 6: Verse 78)

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

See how you prove you are stupidity itself in not seeing that God's action shows that death is not a problem. And you stupidly forgot that you have changed post. Fool.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Lawag3: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:

Trinity is in the bible when God said let us make man in Genesis who is the us and they have been together in the same place in the bible ask and you shall be given knowledge grin

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Denoh68: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
WHEN DID GOD TELL YOU HE WAS REFERRING TO TWO OTHER PEOPLE. WHERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIR'S THRONE SINCE CHRIST IS SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD
Lawag3:

Trinity is in the bible when God said let us make man in Genesis who is the us and they have been together in the same place in the bible ask and you shall be given knowledge grin
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Lawag3: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Denoh68:
WHEN DID GOD TELL YOU HE WAS REFERRING TO TWO OTHER PEOPLE. WHERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIR'S THRONE SINCE CHRIST IS SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD

They who was he referring to? The holy spirit is the spirit of God and he is everywhere you agree that the holy spirit exist right?
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

A blind argument is exposing you! Jesus that has two different genealogies and you said he's not one of Adam's descendants?

How is marriage biblical as asked in the last question?

What happened when God said:

That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Ọmọ this is not your Qu'ran o, this is our own book that there's a quotation specifically meant for each question you ask! wink

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What happened when God said:

That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Ọmọ this is not your Qu'ran o, this is our own book that there's a quotation specifically meant for each question you ask! wink

It means white wedding gown!
Wedding must be done in church!
The couples may be virgins!
The pastor must be there!
The congregation must be present as witnesses just like Adam's wedding!
Jesus must be around to give more wine as miracle!

They must sing, dance and make merry!
You may k*ss the bride!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you prove you are stupidity itself in not seeing that God's action shows that death is not a problem. And you stupidly forgot that you have changed post. Fool.

There's no vicarious atonement without the death of your God!

When God dies then there's a problem!
Death is a problem!

God can't die!
God can't be helpless!
God can't be born!
God can't suffer!
God can't call on another God when in need!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

There's no vicarious atonement without the death of your God!

When God does then there's a problem!
Death is a problem!

God can't die!

When I pay your debt eg rent i have vicariously atoned your liability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny / Why Do Some Find It Difficult To Give? / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.