Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. (2282 Views)

Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / 2019: Why Are IPOB Yoots Suddenly Turned Champion Of "Patriotism"? / Why Do The Proscribed IPOB Yoots Rejoice Over Misfortunes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by LionDeLeo: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

The pain emanating from this your reply simply proves that you are most likely one of those gala entrepreneurs that also possesses a parallelogram shaped skull! Right? grin
The most irritating part of it is the lies he keeps spreading around. How do we reconcile these two comments, biko?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by GuyWise(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rubbish thread, The yorubas as a tribe should come to understand that the Great Igbo can never be fooled by anyone, we are wise and we are great.

Look at the likes of ngeneukwunkita that should be celebrating his 50th birthday is here making a mockery of his generation.... rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Electricdanger: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by ogmask: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
When a people decide to lie like fish in water they surely get bursted by their own many lies.

op prease rode so more scleenshot to expose the pigs and idiots more.

Flom GEJ tili 2019 to nnamidiot cownu lefelendum, now it is atichukulator (another northerner who just decamped to the pdp) 2019.

ooh ipigs where is thy honour!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by JeetKuneDo: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
OP really pulled the tligger on this thlead

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by deji17: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
No lefelendum, no erection. grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
This rubbish network won't let me post piggy screenshots. What sort of potor potor ojoro is this? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
GuyWise:
Rubbish thread, The yorubas as a tribe should come to understand that the Great Igbo can never be fooled by anyone, we are wise and we are great.

Look at the likes of ngeneukwunkita that should be celebrating his 50th birthday is here making a mockery of his generation.... rubbish
Gentleman calm down inugo. We are just getting warmed up. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by ratcock: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ojiofor:
This op smells like bobrisky.
He is boriskys babe.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Ojiofor: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
ratcock:

He is boriskys babe.

Awww,both are disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by ApexPredator: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
A very weak exposal. The Nigerian government should call our bluff and announce date for a referendum. If IPOB is a PDP operation the people will vote to stay in Nigeria and that will be the nail in the coffin for Biafra.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
I have a question that has been bordering me.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:
I have a question that has been bordering me.
What question.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

What question.
There was this picture i saw that caught my attention.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

There was this picture i saw that caught my attention.
Show us the picture.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Show us the picture.
Is it true that...

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Is it true that...
Yes it's true that the coward leader of afonjas committed suicide with ratak poison.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Yes it's true that tthe coward leader of afonjas committed suicide with ratak poison.
Awww that's gross.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Awww that's gross.
Why did you say it's gross.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Why did you say it's gross.
He could have committed suicide with a gun knife or better still hanged himself. Why did have to go the easy way.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:
He could have committed suicide with a gun knife or better still hanged himself. Why did have to go the easy way.
Well it's in the blood of afonjas to cut corners while committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Well it's in the blood of afonjas to cut corners while committing suicide.
On to the next question, when is benin Kingdom going to exercise their rights over lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

On to the next question, when is benin Kingdom going to exercise their rights over lagos.
Very soon.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:
Very soon.
Thanks for educating me on the cowardly traits of the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:
Thanks for educating me on the cowardly traits of the yorubas.
Anytime.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Ihatepork: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
This one is here boosting thread and giving it more visibility . Igbos are very dumb cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
The gay above should be careful before i expose him.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Danladi7: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s] Pls, nairalanders, how do we reconcile these two comments from same person?
Igbos and lies are like 5 & 6
And empty chestbeaters
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:
The gay above should be careful before i expose him.
Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Danladi7: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
GuyWise:

Another empty chestbeat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Danladi7: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
ogmask:
When a people decide to lie like fish in water they surely get bursted by their own many lies.

op prease rode so more scleenshot to expose the pigs and idiots more.

Flom GEJ tili 2019 to nnamidiot cownu lefelendum, now it is atichukulator (another northerner who just decamped to the pdp) 2019.

ooh ipigs where is thy honour!!!
They are poor loosers!

just because they failed to be in mainstream politics since the time azikwe sold them as slaves to tafawa balewa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo) / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu.? / Nigerians Cry Out After Pmb Ecowas Chairmanship Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.