Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope (30607 Views)

2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Biety: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

But over 150 yoruba delegates in PDP voted against the yoruba candidate. Was that Igbos fault too?

Even before the convention you guys were boasting you will win the Chairamanship and control APC and PDP in order to annihilate Igbos politically.
Why are you crybaby yorubas greedy?

why lieing to yourself?

Who are the yorubas that voted

against adeniran? Post their

names here for us to believe your story, if you can't then hide your face in shame.

Adeniran got 230 votes and came second despite the fact that SE worked against his emergence. Common sense should tell you that he must have gotten those votes from sw delegates.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
I'm still trying to understand the bruhaha just becos the yorubas did not get the chairmanship position, if atiku thinks he can win the election with the SE and SS support alone , so be it, we will see how it would turn out in 2019, it's their time to shine , let them be abeg
you don't mess with sw.. We have the final say for any presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Biety: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
PHIPEX:
You had an election across the 6 geopolitical zones, only the SW failed to have a consensus among the 6 yet you believe the Igbos is your problem. How exactly is SE your problem when the position was zoned to the entire south? Is the position your birthright?

Is the position sw birthright? What a senseless question.

PDP zoned the position to SW and igbos worked against the SW consensus candidate, Adeniran, so that is why we are pointing fingers at you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
knowledgeable:

"Hypocrisy of logic ". The Yorubas in PDP will band together and help PDP to self destruct for whose advantage??....APC obviously, and yet they will not leave PDP.
Yorubas voted in Buhari not because they love Nigeria. Far from it, They hate Nigerians but love Nigeria, just like Buhari they voted in.
For 2019 presidential election, they(some) will work as insiders in PDP for self destruction. Mr Bode are telling the Igbos in PDP that, they are plotting to destroy the Yoruba race, because Igbos may have found their voice in this new PDP after the Yorubas plotted for their political extinction in APC(almost 50 years after they joined in genocide war against Igbos).

This is the clearest indication that the Yorubas will go at any length(even if it involves mutual annihilation) to prevent Igbos from ascending the political ladder in Nigeria. It also indicates the Yorubas willingness to permanently destroy the Igbos politically and economically, and yet will not allow Igbos to part ways with them.

I don't know why Igbo's are just ranting!! Is Secondus Igbo? For the uptenth time,you Igbo will still be slaves to Fulani President come 2019 no matter the party u claim to accept.
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
baddosky1:
Why are these people whining like cry babies? Ordinary PDP chairmanship is what is giving them sleepless nights. You want to be captain of a ship you deserted in 2015? Wike has shown you people that he is a Rivers man. Even their Homo Erectus Half-Man Half-Primate Membership Card tearing Baba can't comprehend this grin Blame una mouth-odor tout-in-chief for diverting to Apc and being kicked out! undecided
he was ojukwu(s) worst nightmare till he died and one of the reason GEJ was chased out of aso villa. You shouldn't start what you people cannot finish. You hear. Una go just suffer in vain.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
paybak:

I knw dat, am yoruba, dats why i said we wud see how it will play out in 2019
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
D Yorubas will always shout without action....How can u win wen u are presenting 7 candidates 4 a single post....They don't use their brains

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:

I knw dat, am yoruba, dats why i said we wud see how it will play out in 2019
the se people are making a great mistake which they are aware of i assume. Now sw can't have the position of the VP either. All i pity is Atiku(s) ambition. SW didn't vote buhari because they love him but because of jonathan. They are heading same path right now. Like you say, i pray we will all be a live and well to witness the outcome come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
chronique:
it's like these people's brains,have been used to eat roasted bolle and yam. the north wanted to back a candidate from the south west but their foolishness did not allow it work as they had several people wanting to be the chairmachairman from that zone,at the same time. the south south and south east,supported a single candidate and reached out to other zones for support whic they got;what then is the problem of the yorubas? on the other hand,if you go round the entire south west,you'd find out that none of these states have a pdp government(apart from ekiti). it makes more sense that the chairman should come from a zone where the pdp is strong and active.

I beg to disagree. Buhari went to Kano to confirm his 2 million votes are locked down....before official campaign starts. He is unlikely returning there till he is sworn in again. Doesn't need to so he can channel resources to states with threadbare following. In politics you build your camp in outposts where you can snipe at your adversaries and pick off disgruntled votes. The PDP has little traction in the west. What is it doing with a south-south chairman. What is it going to do in the south, preach to the converted?. With Wike, Udom and Okowa you don't need Secondus. But in the run up to 2019 the APC bus will ride some rough road too and some oranges will invariably fall off. A south-west chairman should be there for rich pickings.

For an opposition party to beat an incumbent party midterm is monumentally difficult. To do so it will have to make in roads into hostile territory just as Trump did in some democratic strongholds against Hillary. Alienating PDP west leaves the PDP with no foothold there whatsoever and to sacrifice a whole region in a general election is a guaranteed loss. All the APC needs to do is reach 50 percent in the north and Buhari returns.

Buhari will do better than that.

l

7 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
D Yorubas will always shout without action....How can u win wen u are presenting 7 candidates 4 a single post....They don't use their brains
i know there is no tv where you are but you should have ask at least people that have access to basic amenities.
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by frankwyte: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gone are days you are going to be using sentiment get positions and all that, please, work for you money! if truly he said what I read, then the hand writing was very clear b4 the election. Now, it's show workings and get positions or conversely, show the PDP that you can be trusted with power and when the day of reckoning comes they trust you will deliver. They should give you chairman without working!!!
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Tamakay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Having Secondus as the PDP national chairman, the party just survived another attack just like the Sherrif one.

Don't forget, the Yorubas can easily betray u when it comes to politics. Tinubu is planning to break away from APC with his ACN members but that would have easily been achieved with Bode George as the national chairman of PDP because he would have been bought easily by Tinubu.

Dopkesi failed because he does not have the relentless financial backing unlike Secondus that has Wike 100% behind him and he paid delegates higher than Dokpesi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by petsarena: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is a tit for tat Cold War and I am happy the PDP has been destroyed. Atiku is just unlucky to have associated with the PDP at this point when the igbos doubled down on their “i before others” politics in the one time biggest political party in Africa. He has lost the 2019 elections before the first poll was even casted.

The media industrial complex of the SW will go into overdrive to demystify the easterners who we have helped over the years. The 2019 showdown has just begun.

Igbos are not interested in the presidency of Nigeria.Yoruba/Igbo mutual hatred and disrespect favours the Hausa/Fulanis so much.Its a shame to the South who will be continued to be ruled by the North and will continue to play the second fiddle.We will continue to remain at the mercy of the North politically.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by legitnow: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
“We are going to battle it out in PDP and i have no reason to go anywhere. Those who want to destroy the Yoruba race we will never leave them alone”.

“We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC. Those linking me with APC are just telling lies. I am not joining APC for anything”.
“The Yoruba will never accept any attempt to insult our people and denigrate our collective intelligence” he said

If PDP dont institute disciplinary against this bastard and possibly expel them, then they are not ready for power.

He has declared their intention which is to disrupt proceeding in the PDP, in the run up to 2019 election.
"We are going to battle it out in PDP and i have no reason to go anywhere."

This line reaffirms, that their objective is to play the tribal card and cause disaffection amongst the yoruba against PDP. They want to divide the South.
Those who want to destroy the Yoruba race we will never leave them alone”.

Primary objective is to cause the party to implode. He just confirmed that they are APC sleeper cell working against PDP within the PDP Party
“We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC.

These ones are OBJ stooge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
konoplyanka:

so you expect all the Yoruba delegates to vote for one person? No we don't reason the same way. We reason independently.
then why are you crying
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by legitnow: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
There are Two types of Yoruba groups to look out for in PDP.

OBJ group still in the PDP reporting and acting on instruction of OBJ.

FFK/Fayosi group, these are the real PDP SW.

OBJ group must be totally relegated and shown no regards. They must not occupy any office, otherwise we will have another Sheriff on our hands in 2019.

PDP should be careful of the enemy within and without.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by murphyibiam15(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
paybak:
you don't have any final say... you guys only had a divided Vote bw PDP and APC... Any region can do that... so quit manic view

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

you don't have any final say... you guys only had a divided Vote bw PDP and APC... Any region can do that... so quit manic view
ok i don hear you. No wahala. We shall see. Untill then please don't lukaku(waste) my time. Bye
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Abeyjide: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is a tit for tat Cold War and I am happy the PDP has been destroyed. Atiku is just unlucky to have associated with the PDP at this point when the igbos doubled down on their “i before others” politics in the one time biggest political party in Africa. He has lost the 2019 elections before the first poll was even casted.

The media industrial complex of the SW will go into overdrive to demystify the easterners who we have helped over the years. The 2019 showdown has just begun.

Pdp dead on arrival. Let's say presidential candidate =north south east will want to go for vp. Pdp chairman south south . South west = nothing . The whole of South West will go for apc and if south-west =vp ,south east will not be happy
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Abeyjide: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, we lost this one but our people feel cheated (I don’t who why though). This however plays into our script to ensure that Atiku is messed up by association with the igbos. Sad for a man who has been trying to be President since 1993. He would just have to lose the elections since the igbos haves hijacked the party, a clear danger signal to we yorubas.

Some people don't know politics. Since south east wants to run for vp and president zone to north and pdp chairman south south it means Pdp dead on arrival. Let's say presidential candidate =north south east will want to go for vp. Pdp chairman south south . South west = nothing . The whole of South West will go for apc and if south-west =vp ,south east will not be happy

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Jlow2: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
pdp in the hands of wike and fayose,oboy 2019 will be a fight to finish

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nationalman: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
uglyafonja:
Capital nonsense

AFONJAS with their usual ranting....

Everybody is afraid of betrayers....even APC

Who want to be betrayed again....
They ranted and Jonah lost Do not worry .When they shout we shall see what happen

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by chronique(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Reference:

I beg to disagree. Buhari went to Kano to confirm his 2 million votes are locked down....before official campaign starts. He is unlikely returning there till he is sworn in again. Doesn't need to so he can channel resources to states with threadbare following. In politics you build your camp in outposts where you can snipe at your adversaries and pick off disgruntled votes. The PDP has little traction in the west. What is it doing with a south-south chairman. What is it going to do in the south, preach to the converted?. With Wike, Udom and Okowa you don't need Secondus. But in the run up to 2019 the APC bus will ride some rough road too and some oranges will invariably fall off. A south-west chairman should be there for rich pickings.

For an opposition party to beat an incumbent party midterm is monumentally difficult. To do so it will have to make in roads into hostile territory just as Trump did in some democratic strongholds against Hillary. Alienating PDP west leaves the PDP with no foothold there whatsoever and to sacrifice a whole region in a general election is a guaranteed loss. All the APC needs to do is reach 50 percent in the north and Buhari returns.

l

Give VP slot to the southwest and watch the game change. Votes in the up north and southwest would be evenly split. Southeast and south South will always vote one way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Okwyjesus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yeye Media. Let them go to APC where they belong. Like Wike said giving SW Chairmanship won't change anything.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Okwyjesus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
plessis:
Wike has singlehandedly relegated the yorubas.

He has impressed me....

Wike is a bull dozer. The same way he dethroned APC in Rivers during governorship

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by VERDA: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Biety:
what are you trying to say man? Didn't you read in the News recently that SE caucus in the PDP were working with their SS counterparts to deny SW the chairmanship position of the party? Addres issue with open mind pls.

Igbos in PDP made sure SW lost that position to secondus.

Nope,the sw did it to themselves when the refused to listen to reason from other regions including the north to pick a consensus candidate,they were all too big to step down for one another and the better organized candidate got the votes let's stop making this a tribal affair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by VERDA: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Edu3Again:
If the South East & South South pitch their tent with the North while ignoring the South West then I can say we never learn.

Was Buhari not warned not to visit Ogoni?

Yet Osinbanjo was welcomed?

When Osinbajo visited Anambra was he not welcomed?

Buhari was not welcomed at all.

The South of Nigeria is full of Mumus

How does sw not winning the chairmanship position equate to relegating the Yoruba's for Christ sake?,it was an election and their candidate lost,even some southwest delegates voted for the winner so I don't understand what the fuss is about,besides,before the election almost all regions pleaded with sw candidates to present a consensus candidate but their selfish interests did not allow them to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by VERDA: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
konoplyanka:

so you expect all the Yoruba delegates to vote for one person?
No we don't reason the same way. We reason independently.

Why all the fuss about sw been schemed out then if you actually believe what you typed up there, na wa o?.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by VERDA: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Reference:

l

But was the entire sw neglected?,or their candidate lost cos they refused to present a consensus candidate,the north kept pleading they should,even the strongest pdp voices in the sw like the only governor fayose and femi fani koyode seem to be OK with the election,we need to move past this if I don't win let's all loose mentality.
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by emezuo17: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
So now woke and Uche secondus are no more ikwerre from rivers state south south Nigeria? They are now igbos from south east? Please cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by emezuo17: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
So now wike and Uche secondus are no more ikwerre from rivers state south south Nigeria? They are now igbos from south east? Please cry me a river

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.