Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (917380 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Santiago69: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Damidolly:
Did you make use of the bank statement of your parents(father OR mother) or you used that of a relative

Parents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by shayhune: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi folks,

Is there anyone up at the University of Cincinnati. A friend of mine who just admitted there needs help with getting accommodation. Kindly signify by quoting me or shoot me a pm if you can be of help. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kingsleefolli(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2018
yuscodguy:

He can still edit it and then reprint
I have a problem with my D's form barcode old code used instead of new code.and am sent back from embassy from gate to correct it.please wat is the next things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kingsleefolli(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2018
BREAKING NEWS.MY DS 160 BARCODE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE NEW ONE.AND AM SENT BACK FROM GATE.TO CORRECT IT.WHAT IS THE NEXT THING. MY INTERVIEW WAS YESTERDAY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jagaban17: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2018
PM me. No probs. .
Geedhey:

Bro plz i wanna pm you need to ask some questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
The profile I presented to UIUC that God turned to Gold!

*GPA :4.31/5
*COURSE: MATHEMATICS (TASUED)
*GRE: 310 (Q158, V152 AWA 2.5)
*TOEFL :95 (S 23 R 21 W26 L 25)
*Work exp: 4 YRS WORKING IN A BRITISH School
*Programme applied for : MS Teaching of Maths
*SOP: strongly worded with good use of professional jargons
*LOR: DEPUTY VC, lecturer and Head of School of my work place
*Application fee : $90
*Faith

Now I know that God can use an egg at times to crack a kernel. May He alone be praised

Honestly, I have just been happy and confused since this offer came in. E just be like visa approval. I can't wait for that ultlimate feeling of visa approval too. Thanks to all who have sent me private msgs of congrats. Yours will surely happen in style too. Keep believing!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Funlag: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Good morning house,pls I nid help on which school to do masters in agriculture in the US...plus does university in US accept 3.00 gpa??thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TheNobelPrize(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2018
learner007:
The weak profile I presented to UIUC that God turned to Gold!

*Faith

Now I know that God can use an egg at times to crack a kernel. May He alone be praised

Honestly, I have just been happy and confused since this offer came in. E just be like visa approval. I can't wait for that ultlimate feeling of visa approval too. Thanks to all who have sent me private msgs of congrats. Yours will surely happen in style too. Keep believing!

Congrats bro.Truly good things come to those who wait. I am really waiting.The waitlist I am in, is really depressing. I sent you a pm, could you please reply me.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Would wearing a native attire to a student visa interview cause a setback ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dabexy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good day all,
Please I don’t know if this is the right thread for this post. I need your advice.

I am currently in search of a school in the US for my masters degree that doesn’t require GRE. I graduated with a GPA of 3.55 from a Nigerian university.
Please I need your kind assistance in this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ijebuboy525: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
learner007:
The weak profile I presented to UIUC that God turned to Gold!

*Faith

Congrats bro, good seeing this coming out of my Alma Mata, and congrats in advance on your visa approval, lemme know if you still need someone for your SEVIS fee payment, #gratecositsa

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by alayomini: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls, i need someone to help me pay sevis fee of $200 .

Also i want to ask if it is advisably to pay the $200 tution deposit before my visa interview.

Thanks all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ajokeomopupa: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello, pls who got admission into or who is already in atlantis university. Biko leeme know o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ijebuboy525:

Congrats bro, good seeing this coming out of my Alma Mata, and congrats in advance on your visa approval, lemme know if you still need someone for your SEVIS fee payment, #gratecositsa

Thank you baba mi...greatest Tasuedite, greatest Cositsa!!! Thank you o. I spoke to Walspring before but will need your help once I hear from him. I really appreciate your gesture. SUCCESS for us all!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please someone should help me convert my cgpa of 3.93/5 to a 4points scale.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Auspicious2018: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
TravelDrim:
Please someone should help me convert my cgpa of 3.39/5 to a 4points scale.

Use wes-igpa calculator
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Auspicious2018:

Use wes-igpa calculator

Thanks. Please is it an app?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ecoleco: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Funlag:
Good morning house,pls I nid help on which school to do masters in agriculture in the US...plus does university in US accept 3.00 gpa??thanks in anticipation

Yes you can be accepted but you need to work hard on your test scores and other application materials to show that you are a deserving student. In your application, ensure that you put at least two safety schools for worst case scenarios.

Use usnews.com and other college databases to look up schools offering masters in agriculture.

All the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ecoleco: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
kodeya:
Would wearing a native attire to a student visa interview cause a setback ?

cheesy Why must you do that?

You are better off dressing more corporately.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ecoleco: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
TravelDrim:

Thanks. Please is it an app?

Just put the term on Google. That's all you need to do.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
TWoods:

You should do two things - defer your admission but also look to see if you can obtain admission to higher tier schools. I stand to be corrected, I have yet to see a student with admission to Yale, Harvard or Princeton turned down for a US visa.

Hello Twoods. I got into a public school though, UIUC
...Do u have a thing to say bout UIUC. You seem to be particular about Top private Universities
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by RtdGeneral: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emmyirab:

Login into the account(for scheduling), you should see the "Emergency request " option on the left menu. Just click on it and follow the instructions.

Done, but the an emergency appointment was not granted. Reason been that classes starts after the earlier chosen date of interview. The issue is that
1. the college wants all new students to resume two weeks ahead of the start of classes and stated on the I-20
2. DS-160 ve been submitted and the expected date of arrival is now before the interview date. Will another form
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by RtdGeneral: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emmyirab:

Login into the account(for scheduling), you should see the "Emergency request " option on the left menu. Just click on it and follow the instructions.

Done, but emergency appointment was not granted. Reason been that classes starts after the earlier chosen date of interview. The issue is that
1. the college wants all new students to resume two weeks ahead of the start of classes for orientation and stated on the I-20
2. DS-160 ve been submitted and the expected date of arrival is now before the interview date. Will this not cause any problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Emmyirab(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
RtdGeneral:

Done, but emergency appointment was not granted. Reason been that classes starts after the earlier chosen date of interview. The issue is that
1. the college wants all new students to resume two weeks ahead of the start of classes for orientation and stated on the I-20
2. DS-160 ve been submitted and the expected date of arrival is now before the interview date. Will this not cause any problem?

1. You should have explained this to them.
2. Request for an emergency appointment again.
Explain that your school requires new students to resume two weeks ahead of the start date.
Attach a copy of your I-20, so they'll see the start date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Virtuoso89: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
learner007:

Hello Twoods. I got into a public school though, UIUC
...Do u have a thing to say bout UIUC. You seem to be particular about Top private Universities

You are now overdoing it.

You got into UIUC funded, congrats. You have celebrated God and we have celebrated with you.

This question you are asking almost feels like you are gloating and it is d.umb to be honest.

If you do not know the status of UIUC why are you now saying God honored your weak profile?

Ok so if Twoods responds and says they are not top tier you will start calling him bad belle but if he praises it he becomes your friend?

You are looking for validation on NL?

RELAX.

26 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Virtuoso89:

You got into UIUC funded, congrats. You have celebrated God and we have celebrated with you.

This question you are asking almost feels like you are gloating and it is d.umb to be honest.

If you do not know the status of UIUC why are you now saying God honored your weak profile?

Ok so if Twoods responds and says they are not top tier you will start calling him bad belle but if he praises it he becomes your friend?

RELAX.

True!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Montez90: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
He is a learner as is monicker implies
Virtuoso89:

RELAX.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Virtuoso89:

RELAX.

smiley cheesy grin..... though you have a point . I had to smile and shake head frown . Our people mouth no good ooo. Very quick and sharp to pick on little things .

If only we applied this from the beginning to caution our leaders naija for no spoil

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lala234: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Maybe. It depends on the school. Usually it is a scholarship since you're going for UG.
Hello sir,
I just got an application fee waiver from Cleveland state university and Georgia State university this evening for the fall 2018, am just so happy.
Does that means am likely to get funding?
I will really be focusing on those two schools for now.

My SAT exam.is May 5

Lagosismyhome your boy(disturber) is here again Ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.