Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (924136 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:37am On May 06, 2018
NiklausAkins:
hello please i have made corrections and submitted a new DS160, i have the confirmation code, how can i change the confirmation code where i booked the interview??. Anybody

Have you been able to get it done with the procedure that @vert007 asked you to use?

If not use the provide feedback at the left corner of the appointment page to contact them and give them the new code and it will be done for you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:38am On May 06, 2018
Adeish01:

Hey, did you expect me to pay anymore after leading me into troubles by releasing my personal information and identity here proclaiming me to be a scammer and some sort which I'm not . For your information the test will be cancelled and i will request for a refund . You can report to the law authorities in Nigeria .Your test had been cancelled 8t's not by force to go to U.S.A to study. That apart You only screenshot the favourable part of our chat . You didn't show the part where i asked how's it going to be . . Bye the test will be cancelled and a refund will be requested for
Thanks
Best regards.

You just make me laugh here

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:44am On May 06, 2018
donanod:
Hello everyone.

Please I'd like to know if anyone has successfully transferred his/her SEVIS payment from one SEVIS ID to another. If you have, was there a change in your date of payment?

Thanks.

You just looking for what did not lost.

Date of transfer will be there but date of payment doesn't change at all..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:53am On May 06, 2018
Raycupid:

I want to be sincere that's why I am trying to know if my case falls under that category....and I don't think the thread with the VOs is still active cos lots of questions there without replies

Oh i see..

The thread still active, one of the reason why no reply is because the VO already answered most of those question there and people there don't want to read the thread to see it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Raycupid: 12:59am On May 06, 2018
Walspring:

Oh i see..

The thread still active, one of the reason why no reply is because the VO already answered most of those question there and people there don't want to read the thread to see it
Well I ve dropped it there too,if I don't get a good explanation from here or there then I would just have to tick yes and hopefully be ready to explain.....By God's grace it won't undermine all my other efforts towards this Journey ☺

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 1:05am On May 06, 2018
Niv25:

Experience they say is the best teacher.

Boy if you don't want to take advice, i suggest you stop derailing this thread with your so called daft knowledge.

At bold is wrong because Holy Spirit is the best teacher.

Experience is not the best teacher because the original proverb which came from somewhere didn't say that and what the original proverb said is that experience is the fools best teacher and the wise do not need it

For example, if you are inside your car and they said narrow bridge ahead, slow down and you say no i wont slow down, i will speed and whatever is going to happen i want to learn from it, the person may not be alive to learn from that experience, so experience is not the best teacher.

14 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 1:05am On May 06, 2018
Raycupid:

Well I ve dropped it there too,if I don't get a good explanation from here or there then I would just have to tick yes and hopefully be ready to explain.....By God's grace it won't undermine all my other efforts towards this Journey ☺

Alright
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 1:31am On May 06, 2018
chinemomah2020:
@theamerican, am really impressed and i enjoy the way you reply to quotes with well detailed facts and in a very polite manner. I want to guess you are somehow related to Bigfrancis Or Lagosismyhome because you guys are really..really outstanding in the way you address issues and thats how it should be for someone who has lived in a western world.. i really do not know you guys in real life but i just to want say.. I LOVE YOU GUYS and i want be like you when i grow up grin May God continue to increase you guys knowledge in all aspect of life..

I'm just glad I can help. A little encouragement to someone goes a long way and that's all I try to do. At the end of the day, everyone's free to either listen to "You can't do it" or "you can do it" advice.

I walked the path of studying here to citizenship. I know the number of "you can't do it", "you'll come back to your senses when reality kicks in" comments I got. In the end, I did it. Others can do it too. smiley

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 2:15am On May 06, 2018
theamerican:

I'm just glad I can help. A little encouragement to someone goes a long way and that's all I try to do. At the end of the day, everyone's free to either listen to "You can't do it" or "you can do it" advice.

I walked the path of studying here to citizenship. I know the number of "you can't do it", "you'll come back to your senses when reality kicks in" comments I got. In the end, I did it. Others can do it too. smiley
...and we would do it too.

Thank you, your effort is well recognized.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by skido04: 2:57am On May 06, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Gullible... please enough already .

Was going to type a response but no need . It ain't worth it .

Please Madam, I have sent you a PM. I dont know how else to contact you directly. I need your help

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 3:27am On May 06, 2018
theamerican:

On point!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:22am On May 06, 2018
theamerican:

Yes!!! Yes!!! You did it, so can others !!!!. But the sad sad thing is that only one out every 100 kid born where I was raised will ever climb the socioeconomic ladder to the "Nigerian" middle class; Not because the others didn't work hard, or get encouragement or persevere in long suffering like other fruits of the Holy spirit; it's simply because this is life and it will f*ck us up harder than a hobo on steroids. Lots of Young people go to Hollywood to try out their talents, how many do you ever hear off, how many are currently sleeping on side walks in Los Angeles, How many are have seen serving at 24 hour diners for a decade and counting? grin. It is true that the world is what it is today because of great folk who took the road less traveled, but we must temper dreams and adventure with common sense. The western world is a pretty individualistic place , not even you would agree to host a brother when sh*t hits the fan, and the adventure leaves a sour taste in the mouth. The world has become overrun with ideas, smart people, innovation, even silicon valley isn't the dream maker it used to be, and its great to look to the "renegades" to look for inspiration, but again caution. If Thefacebook failed for good ole zuckerberg, he still wouldn't be poor, he's an upper class white Jewish guy who went to Phillip Exeter; Obama had great white grandparent and went on to Harvard; and elon musk would still be liquid even in Tesla goes bust as SpaceX still brings in the Benjamin's. "Renegade", " adventure " and "diversion from the norm" won't pay the bills when the Capitalist comes knocking or help you either when immigration has some dirt on you. grin grin It all sounds like the rat race but here's what chinua achebe has to say........
"It is praiseworthy to be brave and fearless, but sometimes it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live."..cheesy cheesy

caveat emptor: I have typed all this from my one room apartment in mushin grin grin grin, take it with a pinch of salt please cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gokecont(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2018
Walspring:

You can only get it done at ministry of education i think 7th or 9th floor opposite the foreign affair after the car park and road
I did mine 8th floor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I have typed all this from my one room apartment in mushin grin grin grin, take it with a pinch of salt please cheesy cheesy

Of course. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Josh4wod: 8:17am On May 06, 2018
Olusegun26:

Yes, EU residency - - checked.. Etc.

Hello! Please ignore my stellar resume. I'm what I am by God's grace. Please you cannot take that G-factor away from me. You say what works for you. That works..for me! Please! If you think some questions or answers are irrational, you may decide not to comment. I don't want to sound disrespectful. Kindly assist those who needs your assistance if you could. Don't lit their beards before shaving them off.. Still, you sounded like a nice dude.. Assist, don't judge!! Tack!!

Lol,
Twoods is just a frustrated man. Just ignore him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by vert007: 8:47am On May 06, 2018
Walspring:

If i may ask when last did you use this process because the last time i used it, it doesn't work unless you use provide feedback to contact the embassy and give the the new code for them to do it for you over there..

I helped a friend around mid April. It was easy and straight forward but if it does not work for him, he can try the option you just said.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NiklausAkins(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2018
Thanks sir.
I did that already.
Please my mum has two accounts. Good inflow and outflow, but the account am using for the interview is a little bit above the "Estimated cost of one year".. About $6k. So please should we go ahead and transfer the money in the other account little by little, until i print the the statement for my interview or the $6k is a pretty good gap. And it does not really matter. Thanks
Walspring:

Have you been able to get it done with the procedure that @vert007 asked you to use?

If not use the provide feedback at the left corner of the appointment page to contact them and give them the new code and it will be done for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 11:54am On May 06, 2018
Good morning house
I will like to be get a request to some answers because am really confused on how to go about it
Because I will be havig my interview by 22 of June
Can you guys please help me out on this question
Am going to Rockland community college
Question : what the you know about this college
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by obojememe: 11:57am On May 06, 2018
Walspring:

Alright
check your mail sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
@welspring
Okay I will do that now
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
I know that the name of the college is Rockland community college. It is a community college in Rockland. In the land where the college is located there are many Rocks.

You elected to attend a school. What will it cost to research and find out details that will help you get your Visa? Please you have over 45 days to prepare. Do your homework. People will gladly answer specific questions.

Why not provide your draft response, share and get help rephrasing.

Quadriyya420

Quadriyya420:
Good morning house
I will like to be get a request to some answers because am really confused on how to go about it
Because I will be havig my interview by 22 of June
Can you guys please help me out on this question
Am going to Rockland community college
Question : what the you know about this college
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 1:12pm On May 06, 2018
sunshineluv5:
happy Saturday all please I'm asking on behalf of a friend, pls is there anyone here that sat for the toefl test on 21st april and their test score is out?
House pls if you have any idea kindly share because it's over 10 working days since my friend took the test yet her dashboard is still displaying scores not available we want to know if this is a problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sola93: 2:21pm On May 06, 2018
Good afternoon all, please kindly help me review my transcript below because I plan to reapply.
Vo- good morning
Me-good morning.
Vo- Can I have ur passport and i20 please.
Den I gave it to him.
Vo- where r u going in us.
Me- am going for my mba with concentration in finance management and investment at Lincoln University California. Vo-how many school did u apply to.
Me-1. Vo- y 1?
Me- I spoke to 2 alumni of the school, one happens to be my senior colleague and the other one is my friend, and they are back to Nigeria,and doing excellently well in dere area of specialization,and I also did a research dat was how I get to know that the school is a business oriented institution that offers affordable and custom fit education . Vo- did u write any exam.
Me- no, is not required.
Vo- are you married.
Me- no.
Vo- what will d mba do for you.
Me- aside from the manegerial skills dis would allow me gain, dis would also allow me gain a leadership skills and all dis skills are important and useful in advancing in my career. Vo- who is sponsoring you.
Me- my mother. Vo- what does she do.
Me- she’s a major distributor of dangote foods. This was all d questions he asked me, thou it might not be arranged accordingly buh dat was all d question I was asked. Before he gave me d blue paper. N.B he also asked me if have traveled out of d country before, and I told him have never had any reason to go outside the country.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ubah1(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
Sola93:
Good afternoon all, please kindly help me review my transcript below because I plan to reapply.
Vo- good morning
Me-good morning.
Vo- Can I have ur passport and i20 please.
Den I gave it to him.
Vo- where r u going in us.
Me- am going for my mba with concentration in finance management and investment at Lincoln University California. Vo-how many school did u apply to.
Me-1. Vo- y 1?
Me- I spoke to 2 alumni of the school, one happens to be my senior colleague and the other one is my friend, and they are back to Nigeria,and doing excellently well in dere area of specialization,and I also did a research dat was how I get to know that the school is a business oriented institution that offers affordable and custom fit education . Vo- did u write any exam.
Me- no, is not required.
Vo- are you married.
Me- no.

Vo- what will d mba do for you.
Me- aside from the manegerial skills dis would allow me gain, dis would also allow me gain a leadership skills and all dis skills are important and useful in advancing in my career. Vo- who is sponsoring you.
Me- my mother. Vo- what does she do.
Me- she’s a major distributor of dangote foods. This was all d questions he asked me, thou it might not be arranged accordingly buh dat was all d question I was asked. Before he gave me d blue paper. N.B he also asked me if have traveled out of d country before, and I told him have never had any reason to go outside the country.

Work on the bolded grin

Applying to only one school makes you look like a lazy student and meaning you are sure of the outcome of the application.

No exam for MBA course cheesy

Well work on the bolded shocked

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 3:05pm On May 06, 2018
sunshineluv5:
House pls if you have any idea kindly share because it's over 10 working days since my friend took the test yet her dashboard is still displaying scores not available we want to know if this is a problem.

The score will be available when ready. No need to panic.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 3:24pm On May 06, 2018
folmus:

The score will be available when ready. No need to panic.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone. Please how do i solve problem of standardized test i didn't take it. My interview is fast approaching. I am going for undergraduate through transfer credit. My school never asked for it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 5:38pm On May 06, 2018
brave1773:
Happy Sunday everyone. Please how do i solve problem of standardized test i didn't take it. My interview is fast approaching. I am going for undergraduate through transfer credit. My school never asked for it

It's too late to take standardized tests if your interview is fast approaching. Did you take any standardized tests? Simple answer: NO. You won't be denied or approved SOLELY because you didn't or did take a standardized test. Don't let that bother you too much at this stage.

Don't let what you don't have or what you can't change weigh you down, let what you have cheer you up. Keep preparing and you'll be fine.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NiklausAkins(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2018
Hello anybody??

NiklausAkins:
Thanks sir.
I did that already.
Please my mum has two accounts. Good inflow and outflow, but the account am using for the interview is a little bit above the "Estimated cost of one year".. About $6k. So please should we go ahead and transfer the money in the other account little by little, until i print the the statement for my interview or the $6k is a pretty good gap. And it does not really matter. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by orimahspence: 5:46pm On May 06, 2018
theamerican:

It's too late to take standardized tests if your interview is fast approaching. Did you take any standardized tests? Simple answer: NO. You won't be denied or approved SOLELY because you didn't or did take a standardized test. Don't let that bother you too much at this stage.

Don't let what you don't have or what you can't change weigh you down, let what you have cheer you up. Keep preparing and you'll be fine.

God knows I am in love with you, I particularly love the the way you usually articulate opinion and encourage people here, God bless you and many others doing same

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Raycupid: 6:08pm On May 06, 2018
Please any help on this would be appreciated
Raycupid:
Please house I need an urgent Answer to this, my mum won a visa lottery when I was 9 and listed me and my sibs as travel companions but we didn't get the visa....now that I'm filling my DS-160,in the section that says "have anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf either the US citizenship ***' Do I tick yes or No since I wasn't the principal applicant
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2018
Good day folks.

Please I need recommendation for good schools that offers Msc in Chemistry.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.