Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916431 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 3:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Perotti:

Recreational marijuana is legal in Colorado.
Even with my typo, you still understood what I was talking about. Guy... I dey fear you... cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chinewon88(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
sunshineluv5:
ok cool thanks for graduate applicant do they request for wes transcript? although to speed up the admission process unofficial transcript is accepted but after acceptance must one go through wes?

Wes evaluation is required.. you must upload your personal copy along with your normal undergrad transcript on the application. Both would be unofficial. You can send Wes official after acceptance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chinewon88(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Coloniel5000:
good day to everyone in the house. please I need someone to help me with list of any USA university that accept uploading of unofficial university transcript during online application for admission review. thanks.

University of Rhode Island
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Raynee(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Hello im about getting a law degree from a top tier Nigerian university. I will like to pratice in a foreign jurisdiction. Putting the name of the country on the map. Following the thread so far i see one of main reasons for visa denial is an intent to migrate without any plan of returning to ones home country. Please will i have my visa request approved if i apply for a JD program directly from Nigeria? Given the fact that the JD degree is only meant for lawyers who intend to work for a longtime in the USA. And wont they see this as an intention to stay back in the USA? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Hello, please any one going for public health in the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Raynee:
Hello im about getting a law degree from a top tier Nigerian university . I will like to pratice in a foreign jurisdiction. Putting the name of the country on the map. Following the thread so far i see one of main reasons for visa denial is an intent to migrate without any plan of returning to ones home country. Please will i have my visa request approved if i apply for a JD program directly from Nigeria? Given the fact that the JD degree is only meant for lawyers who intend to work for a longtime in the USA. And wont they see this as an intention to stay back in the USA? Thanks

Lol... so your having a masters will put Nigeria on the map grin.

Do you know how many foreign degree holders are from Nigeria ?.... a lot

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Raynee:
Hello im about getting a law degree from a top tier Nigerian university. I will like to pratice in a foreign jurisdiction. Putting the name of the country on the map. Following the thread so far i see one of main reasons for visa denial is an intent to migrate without any plan of returning to ones home country. Please will i have my visa request approved if i apply for a JD program directly from Nigeria? Given the fact that the JD degree is only meant for lawyers who intend to work for a longtime in the USA. And wont they see this as an intention to stay back in the USA? Thanks

E say top tier Nigerian university Lmaooo! You're funny, bro.

You've answered your question anyway. If your degree can only be used in the US, it means you have no intention of coming back. Bear in mind that it's bad intent to apply for visa with a different program & switch when you arrive the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oraclemania: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good Evening good People, I plan to go Study for my MSC in Forensic science, and I studied industrial Chemistry at my BSc level, please I would like to know if I will have problems with that at the embassy due to their Questions, and I would want good pple to please put me through the Interview and likely Questions for my type of Course of study ... Have a good day at your End!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by vikturaikay(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hey, Hope you are good. I am in Cleveland now for the past 2 weeks. Email me godspower3003@yahoo.com
Dupsaw:

I sent you a pm already

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please who can assist me to pay $20 for application fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Raynee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Lol... so your having a masters will put Nigeria on the map grin.

Do you know how many foreign degree holders are from Nigeria ?.... a lot
Lol... Do you advise i go ahead? Thanks for the response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Raynee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
SilentPistol:

E say top tier Nigerian university Lmaooo! You're funny, bro.

You've answered your question anyway. If your degree can only be used in the US, it means you have no intention of coming back. Bear in mind that it's bad intent to apply for visa with a different program & switch when you arrive the US.

Lol okay i got it.

How do you advice i go about it sir? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lamzee:
Please who can assist me to pay $20 for application fee?

What school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
folmus:

What school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lamzee:

St Cloud State University

send a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
folmus:

send a pm
Done Boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lamzee:

Done Boss

No msg from you o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dislat: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yes, I am an applicant. What's up?
kcwitch:
Hello, please any one going for public health in the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
folmus:

No msg from you o.
Check your mail sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Femmyy90: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Any southern arkansas university applicants?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
dislat:
Yes, I am an applicant. What's up?

okay, i'm actually undecided about which school to choose, have you applied?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
folmus:

No msg from you o.
Bo$$ do bacground check
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by BigBoss8296: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Twoods contribution on the platform has been invaluable so far. Despite his blunt response, I believe everyone has learnt a thing or two from him.
However, I'm of the opinion that all his blunt/rude response could have been conveyed in a polite and formal manner. With that he even commands more respect.
Most of the experts here also started with this kind of fuzzy and funny questions. Trust me the whole admission process is hectic, at a point you start asking the so called "stupid" questions. I have couple of mentors and I also bring others up, let's all do this with love and make ourselves better.
My advise for Aspiring US applicants, you are going for a research program however your research starts from the day you decide to take up this journey. Surf the net, contact Graduate Coordinators, Professors, and current students. At the moment I'm glad for the information I have gathered so far.
Getting admission and funding is not difficult if you can give it the required effort and prayer (yeah, I believe in prayers).
Let's all live together in Love and I beg Twoods not to go into silence. It's normal to be criticized, just note the points, and continue with your selfless help and advice.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.