Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (15989 Views)

Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY / Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by nellyelitz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is why i say these guys are u$3less ... So your st2pid book and consensus don't forbid you accepting appreciations from non Muslims on your celebrations...

Advance hypocrisy!
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Judolisco:
external what Twas external influence that started boko haram crises in Nigeria or the civil war in Syria or Libya guy jst face it something is wrong with ur laws, if not why must I swear an allegiance to comment on a thread directed to Christians, I have not seen a single thread on nairaland on a Friday to condemn terrorist groups that slaughter and kill innocent pple everyday.

If you are not a prejudised bigot, why are Muslims not killing themselves in Yoruba States, even in North central? Why is Boko Haram loacted in a particular region? Probably there are no Muslims in the South and north central states.

Assuming you were knowledgeable, you would have know that suicide is haram in Islam. Even Professor google knows this.

And what happened to Syria and Libya? How was the Shari'ah responsible. Please can you explain? Why hasnt the Shar'iah cause the conflict to Saudi?
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=nellyelitz post=63310391][s]This is why i say these guys are u$3less ... So your st2pid book and consensus don't forbid you accepting appreciations from non Muslims on your celebrations...

Advance hypocrisy! [[/s]/quote]
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by dultmax(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
drakeli:
What about Happy New Year! I hope you know celebrating new year 2018 is celebrating two thousand and eighteen years after the birth of Jesus? Technically, it’s not a Muslim celebration and new year. But you can shout it on roof top that you are in 2017 or 2018. Don’t you see any problem with that as a Muslim acknowledging Christian calendar. So, you need to start writing your own date henceforth using Islamic calendar. Failure to do that is participating in recognizing Christian new year and acknowledgment of its celebration. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Smiles....who tells you Jesus (AS) is christian? If you think Jesus is a Christian, then buttress it with just a verse in the Bible or a place in the Bible where the word Christian appears.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by sorextee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank you very much. He couldnt even answer me wen I asked him same..

Dindondin:
A lier & a fanatic. Posting posts that incite people against each other.
Gregorian calendar is a Christian calendar.
Drakeli was right.
If not that we v a mod that can't vet your hate thread properly or maybe he/she is your type, your thread should be in Nairaland abyss.
Your type is so ignorant & so full of untold hate for other religions.
No Christian ll care about your existence or your Christmas greetings. Tell your beggars & others that benefit from Christmas to stay clear of Christian homes lest you suffer the wrath of Allah.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Dindondin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:

If I understand your lie well well, are you saying you can eat sacrifice(ebo, when you are not vulture). I beg stop this pretending attitude
Are Sallah, Christmas or Ogun festival food sacrifice?
A sacrifice is a food meant to be served to Gods or Deities. My point here is quit fanatic Islam & follow peaceful Islam if you must be a Moslem.
You said I pretend, I resemble you ni, boss of hypocrisy!
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Dindondin(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
dultmax:

Smiles....who tells you Jesus (AS) is christian? If you think Jesus is a Christian, then buttress it with just a verse in the Bible or a place in the Bible where the word Christian appears.
And you guys ll be asking Christians to bring out Biblical verses to back up points. Drakeli didn't mention Jesus as a Christian in his post that you quoted. And if an argument of Jesus as a Christian should occur, yes he is. Cos the patriarch of modern Christianity (Peter, other Disciples & Paul) followed in his steps. They acted like him, this made people of Antioch to call them Christians in the book of Acts. Stop seiving arguments from the top. Know the roots. Don't be as dumb as Yazach!
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Dindondin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:

No you and they were kneeling down in front of marry yesterday grin

https://www.jashow.org/articles/guests-and-authors/dr-john-ankerberg/should-roman-catholicism-be-considered-a-christian-religion/
You are confused. Peter was the founder of the Roman Catholic Church. Tell me if he's not called a Christian in acts. Tell me if there are no similarity BTW Catholic members and Pentecostal Church goers.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
Dindondin:
Are Sallah, Christmas or Ogun festival food sacrifice?
A sacrifice is a food meant to be served to Gods or Deities. My point here is quit fanatic Islam & follow peaceful Islam if you must be a Moslem.
You said I pretend, I resemble you ni, boss of hypocrisy!
[/s]

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
Dindondin:
You are confused. Peter was the founder of the Roman Catholic Church. Tell me if he's not called a Christian in acts. Tell me if there are no similarity BTW Catholic members and Pentecostal Church goers.
[/s]

When you throw knife million times, the flat side will always be on the floor (yoruba adage)
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
Dindondin:
And you guys ll be asking Christians to bring out Biblical verses to back up points. Drakeli didn't mention Jesus as a Christian in his post that you quoted. And if an argument of Jesus as a Christian should occur, yes he is. Cos the patriarch of modern Christianity (Peter, other Disciples & Paul) followed in his steps. They acted like him, this made people of Antioch to call them Christians in the book of Acts. Stop seiving arguments from the top. Know the roots. Don't be as dumb as Yazach!
[/s]

tongue tongue tongue tongue
When you throw knife million times, the flat side will always be on the floor (yoruba adage)
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Ameekas(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Salam Alaikum bro...Astagafurula cos have been collecting and eaten has well I even wish them during Xmas. Now are u saying we should not collect the food at all cos am surrounded with xtians o.
yazach:

Guy honestly this is not hatred, it is just part of what we are not to do as a Muslim and you as a Christian have something you are forbade to do together with Muslims(e.g: you cannot offer Solat in the Mosque), You also can not prostrate to Ogun with Idol worshipers

We can eat your food in as much that it is not Christmas food (Some Christians doesn't even belief in it so the will never celebrate it)
We can do so many things with Christians
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Mccullum: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Many countries has their own calendar before Gregorian calendar such as Greece, China, Japan Ethiopia even Iran and Iraq had their own before their acceptation of Islamic religion but almost all countries sidelined theirs and adopted Gregorian calendar for civil reason in order for their calendar to be the same with other international community.

Muslims community around the world still using Islamic calendar, there's no mosques you'll go without sighting Islamic calendar on the wall... while Chinese also make use of their indigenous calendar up til date... that Gregorian originated from Rome is for civic use, that's between the people and government.

Conclusively, using that doesn't mean that Muslims doesn't get their birthday in Islamic calendar because I know my own date in that calendar while Gregorian calendar is what most people know because of civil reason.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by sorextee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Or openly criticize those strapping bombs inside hijab.
But they can come here to claim victim when they are refused to enter a crowded place with a hijab..

Judolisco:
external what Twas external influence that started boko haram crises in Nigeria or the civil war in Syria or Libya guy jst face it something is wrong with ur laws, if not why must I swear an allegiance to comment on a thread directed to Christians, I have not seen a single thread on nairaland on a Friday to condemn terrorist groups that slaughter and kill innocent pple everyday.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by VitaminB12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:

So catholic are now Christian.

Will you stop beating around the bush and embrace the truth that nothing like Christian calendar
Are Catholics, Muslims? Or do they practice Islamabad?

You are just a brainwashed pathetic loser. Take it or leave it, you were born in one of the years of our Lord eg 1980 AD, and by next 3 weeks Friday being 5/1/2018, you will go and slam your head for the first new year prayer according to a Christian calendar, the Gregorian.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by sorextee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
The question is, did u die or have u died after eating food from Christians?
Dont let Yazach's ideology sway u away.
I bliv he represents an era long gone.

The Bible says LOVE UR NEIGHBOR AS U LOVE urself.
We offer u guys food and other stuffs, out of d goodness of our heart. Becos we bliv in Love.

Jesus said THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS LOVE.
Cos if u love ur neighbor, u wont want to bomb his house, steal or have a grudge towards ur neighbor..

Dnt be a hateful Muslim like d op.
Cheers.

Ameekas:
Salam Alaikum bro...Astagafurula cos have been collecting and eaten has well I even wish them during Xmas. Now are u saying we should not collect the food at all cos am surrounded with xtians o.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Ameekas(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
You might be right tho as we do give them food during sallah and they collect and even wish us Happy Sallah but sometimes is good to know what right.
sorextee:

We offer u guys food and other stuffs, out of d goodness of our heart. Becos we bliv in Love.

Cos if u love ur neighbor, u wont want to bomb his house, steal or have a grudge towards ur neighbor..

Cheers.

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by nellyelitz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=yazach post=63312334][/quote]look at this terrorist
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ameekas:

Wa alaikum salam
Let me narrate my own story to you.

We had about 40 rooms all occupied by Christians and nearly all of them left our house for their own personal house we do not chase them away(alhamdulillah )
You can imagine how many plates of food we use to have then.
When we give them our own festival food, some will eat it while some will throw it on the dust being .

When we understand that it is not right to eat the festival food, we stop but ordinary foods, we do eat with them.
What I understand is that their is no difference between Christmas food and Sango food.

The most interesting part of it is that some Christians will never ever eat the food or celebrate it because they have the prove that Christmas is nothing but peganism.

The point now is if some Christians refuse to eat or celebrate it, why would Muslims .I wonder how we will meet our creator

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
nellyelitz:
look at this terrorist

Why would you called me a terrorist.

I hand you over to the creator to judge between me and you
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
sorextee:

Cheers.

Please don't get it wrong, we Muslim will for sure eat Christians food in as much as it is made from what is lawful for us to eat but we will never eat from your festival food, we will never eat your pork, we will never eat dog, cat.

One thing is sure, you will agree with me that some Christians tag Christmas as pagans celebration and in reality, their is nothing like Christmas in the teaching of Jesus

Guy the truth is that you as a christian will not eat a sacrifice made for Ogun, so why would you crucify Muslims for not eating Christmas food
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
[[s]quote author=VitaminB12 post=63315740] Are Catholics, Muslims? Or do they practice Islamabad?

You are just a brainwashed pathetic loser. Take it or leave it, you were born in one of the years of our Lord eg 1980 AD, and by next 3 weeks Friday being 5/1/2018, you will go and slam your head for the first new year prayer according to a Christian calendar, the Gregorian. [/quote][/s]

You really need vitamin B
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
sorextee:
Or openly criticize those strapping bombs inside hijab.
But they can come here to claim victim when they are refused to enter a crowded place with a hijab..

ON you have been seen, you also comment ✋✋✋
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Ameekas(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
OK now I get it...thanks
yazach:

Wa alaikum salam
Let me narrate my own story to you.

We had about 40 rooms all occupied by Christians and nearly all of them left our house for their own personal house we do not chase them away(alhamdulillah )
You can imagine how many plates of food we use to have then.
When we give them our own festival food, some will eat it while some will throw it on the dust being .

When we understand that it is not right to eat the festival food, we stop but ordinary foods, we do eat with them.
What I understand is that their is no difference between Christmas food and Sango food.

The most interesting part of it is that some Christians will never ever eat the food or celebrate it because they have the prove that Christmas is nothing but peganism.

The point now is if some Christians refuse to eat or celebrate it, why would Muslims .I wonder how we will meet our creator
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Dindondin(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:
[s][/s]

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Rubbish!
You lack intellect!
Bloody fanatic!
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Dindondin(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:
[s][/s]
Your post denotes someone that has issues with reasoning.
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=Dindondin post=63320986]Your post denotes someone that has issues with reasoning. [/quote][/s]

He pain am well well
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by yazach: 3:10am On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
Dindondin:
Rubbish!
You lack intellect!
Bloody fanatic!
[/s]
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by nellyelitz(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2017
yazach:

Why would you called me a terrorist.

I hand you over to the creator to judge between me and you
when last did guys start handing people to creator? Don't you fight and kill to appeas your Creator ...
Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by dultmax(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Dindondin:

So God himself didnt call them christians....the people of antioch did. And even the patriarch (peter, paul and other disciples) were even the ones the people of antioch referred to as christians...well you refer to the book of acts.....pls show me the verse.

But from your points, check the validity of those sentences and see for yourself if it is correct.

JESUS NEVER CALLS HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN....dont call him what he doesnt call himself

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration by Ridwan1821: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
JazaakumuLlohu Khairan @Op
May Allah increase you in knowledge

What you posted is nothing but the truth. Firstly, it is not permitted to send greetings to people of other beliefs during their holy days (That is their holy days greetings and not the normal greetings).

Secondly, it is not permitted to collect gifts from such festivities. You can collect gift normally from people of dfferent belief (Not as a result of their festivities). Collecting gifts because of such festivities means you believe in what they are celebrating and you must not have such a believe as a Muslim.

WaLlohu A'alam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? / Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.