Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69869 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
You are filled with hate and vile!
I can't even imagine the bitterness and hate with which you typed all that...one can be stressed just by reading it alone, talk more of someone that thought and wrote it. is this how the "good natured Botswanan citizen" is...? What a bad first impression.
Don't stress yourself unnecessarily, it's bad for your mental health.
By your words, one can tell the kind of person you are, you can only give what you have on the inside...and you paint the picture of a hateful depressed person. "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" ( and the hand types)
Even with the so called condition in Nigeria, one is not this hateful.

Lol, I know I hit a nerve cheesy truth is bitter but it needs to be told . I was hoping you were going to point me to a statement I made in that post that ain't true but you had to give me a weak ass come back like you people usually do. You are not only lazy to build a bloody simple road ( without onyibo ) help , I bet you also need them to come here and debate on your behalf too grin. Bunch of lazy cowards, always running away from their own filth to dirty other people's spots . *Spits * ...*vomits * ....*spits* again grin now that's not hatred , down here we call disgust . Stop making excuses or running to pollute our nations with your village thinking minds , work your own damn land like we do ours .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
nwoke37:

Keep in mind I'm not insulting anyone. Nor do I claim that only oyinbo can build infrastructure. It's a shame that we Nigerians lacked proper planning after colonial rule. Our infrastructure was badly maintained and not signicantly added upon especially in the major cities where it was needed. You're right about even the average man on the street being corrupt not to talk less of the government. Nigeria is going to need a revolution in the near future to combat corruption in every strata of society. Perhaps we can take cues from Botswana and Rwanda. Wish you well
Thanks

I was not directing the post to you specifically but to your lazy thinking brothers and sisters with an inferiority complex masked as confidence grin. " the alpha males of Africa " with no roads , no tap water , shytting under trees in 2018 , no electricity, fuel scarcity , a fckd up currency , too cowardly to fight those oppressing them , good at only running their stinking mouths and running to already made countries. That's the point why this thread made it this far , your fathers' failure to continue developing your country after colonial rule. Your brothers are bitter that south africans never did and their country today functions like many developed countries and it hurts your envious refugee brothers and sisters hence like the Devils and haters they are , they have a need to demonize the doers cheesy and love those doing worst than them cheesy it's called inferiority complex. It's a pity the likes of you who see the reality and hope and are willing to work towards a better Nigeria are outnumbered by the forever wailing and jealous fools who think development = onyibo , or skipping the boarder without any plan is advancement cheesy. I pray Rwanda continues the progress they are making , we need more african countries working in their land not hunting the latest easy visa. Wish you well too .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tuksgrad:

Lol, I know I hit a nerve cheesy truth is bitter but it needs to be told . I was hoping you were going to point me to a statement I made in that post that ain't true but you had to give me a weak ass come back like you people usually do. You are not only lazy to build a bloody simple road ( without onyibo ) help , I bet you also need them to come here and debate on your behalf too grin. Bunch of lazy cowards, always running away from their own filth to dirty other people's spots . *Spits * ...*vomits * ....*spits* again grin now that's not hatred , down here we call disgust . Stop making excuses or running to pollute our nations with your village thinking minds , work your own damn land like we do ours .

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tuksgrad:

Lol...What come back? who's competing with you honey? You are typing what you know nothing about and I'm not going to pretend I know about Botswana just to type nonsense to compete with you when the only time I get to hear anything about them is in beauty pageants. I am not going down that road... but keep typing if it helps your mental health
I can't come down to your vulgar level even if I try 'cause you're a master the game...I'm way too classy for that.
But I must warn you girl...You are on the verge...on the verge of loosing it.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
Lol...What come back? who's competing with you honey? You are typing what you know nothing about and I'm not going to pretend I know about Botswana just to type nonsense to compete with you when the only time I get to hear anything about them is in beauty pageants. I am not going down that road... but keep typing if it helps your mental health
I can't come down to your vulgar level even if I try 'cause you're a master the game...I'm way too classy for that.

Mama! You talk like a high class person, especially when you talk about levels grin, are you a high class person? grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
MPSA:

Mama! You talk like a high class person, especially when you talk about levels grin, are you a high class person? grin
When I don't reply your mentions, there is a reason for that...TAKE A HINT!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
When I don't reply your mentions, there is a reason for that...TAKE A HINT!

You are a real joke grin Your backward mentality raise itself high like a balloon, when you come in to contact with anything, your high class mentality is gone for good like a balloon , it means you are fake, you act high on this forum, while you're pure low class like MPSA grin,

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
MPSA:

You are a real joke grin Your mentality raise itself high like a balloon, when you come in to contact with anything, your high class mentality is gone for good, it means you are fake, you act high on this forum, while you're pure low class like MPSA grin,
K
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
K

Let me teach you one or two things, here you are nothing, grin to your neighbors and your friends , you can act that way , not to MPSA, Do you hear me? grin I will fix your backward mentality if you don't change your backward behavior, Do you hear me? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tuksgrad:

I was not directing the post to you specifically but to your lazy thinking brothers and sisters with an inferiority complex masked as confidence grin. " the alpha males of Africa " with no roads , no tap water , shytting under trees in 2018 , no electricity, fuel scarcity , a fckd up currency , too cowardly to fight those oppressing them , good at only running their stinking mouths and running to already made countries. That's the point why this thread made it this far , your fathers' failure to continue developing your country after colonial rule. Your brothers are bitter that south africans never did and their country today functions like many developed countries and it hurts your envious refugee brothers and sisters hence like the Devils and haters they are , they have a need to demonize the doers cheesy and love those doing worst than them cheesy it's called inferiority complex. It's a pity the likes of you who see the reality and hope and are willing to work towards a better Nigeria are outnumbered by the forever wailing and jealous fools who think development = onyibo , or skipping the boarder without any plan is advancement cheesy. I pray Rwanda continues the progress they are making , we need more african countries working in their land not hunting the latest easy visa. Wish you well too .
I love you

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tuksgrad:

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by LeSudAfricaine: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Arrogant...proud...Who cares?
We are who we want to be...so stop the rant, suck it up, be a man and deal with it!
I know who I am, I know whose I am and I am damn proud of my rich caramel skin tone.
yea be proud and arrogant in that cave not here in SA

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
yea be proud and arrogant in that cave not here in SA
Kk
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Mariangeles:

Lol , like I said I expected you to point me to where I lied and I bet you can't cus wink . Lol , yes I'm sure you know nothing about us and you will soon Google and learn and in no time you visa hunters of Africa will revive the thread about " how to get a visa to Botswana " cheesy that is all the "hardwork "you shyt heads know , researching about where to run to next not building comfort for yourselves in your own land......when they don't see onyibo nothing is right grin they would rather live in a slum in a country with onyibo than building a sewage pipe at home cheesy that's too difficult , Buhari must do it himself or we will run lol. Lmfao @ too classy . Yeah , too classy yet you hate the ones that have gone beyond you lol , you have a demonic need to drag them down to your pigsty . You dirty , stinking people are the most arrogant good for nothing africans ever. Who comes to that cesspit filled with ritualists , kidnappers , sick people, herdsmen who butcher people ( and others without brains take uncensored pics and posts them online shocked) , yahoo yahoo plus boys, tribalists , lazy cowards ? etc ...no one except those who want to manipulate the population, get rich and bounce lmfao . The " alpha males of Africa " can't even patch potholes lol, oh ....but they can really talk loud though grin I guess it's because they are used to competing with generators cheesy....why is that? Too stupid and too busy beating chest to build a bloody power plant for the masses even with all that oil moola lol. These" smartest and classy africans", are shytting under trees in 2018 , I'm talking 70% of them lmfao, how embarrassing for " alpha males" grin. We the "weak people" down south have toilets , quality roads , running water , 24 hrs of electricity and we would never degrade ourselves, did I say never? I said never would we look for a way to get a visa to their doomed nation but they grovel and lick our asses for ours lol , now that's how a mentally enslaved loud mouth acts cheesy. It's a new year , look at all the threads in the travel section , they want to escape what their fathers built " a kraal for a nation " grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Kk

Let me kick the a$$ of this boring "Kk" grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
MPSA bro they come up with excuses..... grin grin grin
some township in Cape Town.....

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
continued....

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
another Cape Town township....mostly coloured and black...

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Another township in the southern Cape between Eastern and western Cape provinces/states.

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Somewhere in the eastern cape, PE. grin grin grin grin townships...

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
new townships...turning townships into TOWNS/CBDS "ECONOMIC HUBS". While haters keep hating since 1stBC.

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin Building new townships...

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
another township in KZN building CBDs/TOWNS in townships while theyr spewing nonsense grin grin grin.

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
New Durban development phase 1

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
THERE IS MORE COMING LOADING......30% grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
CAPE TOWN IS THE FUTURE AFRICAN "HONG KONG".
SKYSCRAPERS GALLORE IN CAPE TOWN!!!!

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Tuksgrad:

Lol , like I said I expected you to point me to where I lied and I bet you can't cus wink . Lol , yes I'm sure you know nothing about us and you will soon Google and learn and in no time you visa hunters of Africa will revive the thread about " how to get a visa to Botswana " cheesy that is all the "hardwork "you shyt heads know , researching about where to run to next not building comfort for yourselves in your own land......when they don't see onyibo nothing is right grin they would rather live in a slum in a country with onyibo than building a sewage pipe at home cheesy that's too difficult , Buhari must do it himself or we will run lol. Lmfao @ too classy . Yeah , too classy yet you hate the ones that have gone beyond you lol , you have a demonic need to drag them down to your pigsty . You dirty , stinking people are the most arrogant good for nothing africans ever. Who comes to that cesspit filled with ritualists , kidnappers , sick people, herdsmen who butcher people ( and others without brains take uncensored pics and posts them online shocked) , yahoo yahoo plus boys, tribalists , lazy cowards ? etc ...no one except those who want to manipulate the population, get rich and bounce lmfao . The " alpha males of Africa " can't even patch potholes lol, oh ....but they can really talk loud though grin I guess it's because they are used to competing with generators cheesy....why is that? Too stupid and too busy beating chest to build a bloody power plant for the masses even with all that oil moola lol. These" smartest and classy africans", are shytting under trees in 2018 , I'm talking 70% of them lmfao, how embarrassing for " alpha males" grin. We the "weak people" down south have toilets , quality roads , running water , 24 hrs of electricity and we would never degrade ourselves, did I say never? I said never would we look for a way to get a visa to their doomed nation but they grovel and lick our asses for ours lol , now that's how a mentally enslaved loud mouth acts cheesy. It's a new year , look at all the threads in the travel section , they want to escape what their fathers built " a kraal for a nation " grin.

It's 25 percent... most of them are in rural areas.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/236578-25-per-cent-nigerians-defecate-openly-unicef.html

Yeah, Nigeria is in a bad situation right now...Corruption has devasted Nigeria, and I believe oil made it worst. Billions of dollars are looted like it's nothing, and barely anyone blinks an eye. I hope things get better. Africa, the black world, and indeed the whole world cannot afford a failed Nigeria.

But there's a bit of hope...
Lagos plans to add 1000mw by the end of this year. In 3-5 years, 3,000 mw will be added... Lagos state would never experience those frequent blackouts again.. 24/7 power for its citizens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzLSmVws1S4

As the man said in the video, If Lagos gets it right, Nigeria will get it right.

Right now Lagos needs to improve its infrastructure and transport sytem to world-class standards, build massive housing and clear slums, and also massive urban renewal...
And from the looks of it, Lagos might just be heading in the right direction
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
wink

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:45pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kwametut: 12:53pm On May 02, 2018
Rural Housing...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by urahara(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
NothingDoMe:
One of the reasons that SA is so developed and is developing fast is because of the whites there.

This is not true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.