Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69866 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
marunga:
I can't remember any single Nigerian property or a single company in SA.

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by aregal: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
SANDTON not Santon, please!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

This shows how much you fools know about southern Africa . The Asians were brought in as slaves to work on sugar canes and the rails and they had to walk around with a dompass ( don't know how the SAns spell it) like all non whites . I'm glad one of you finally has the stones to acknowledge that the whites came with only drawings in all their colonies and made the natives do the actual work Nigeria included. Remember, the only reason whites left your country without much fight is not because they were scared of your "alpha male " traits as some of your deluded brothers think , they never really invested in it, they made you build them the nice parts of lagos that they could live in when visiting or taking care of business the rest of you were never their equals till they left and even today even though they live far away from you they can come over and treat you like shyt in your own country including the new arrivals ; Chinese and Indians cheesy look at how your factory workers are practically slaves in 2017 ? Look at you living like a second class citezen in a land you never contributed nothing to build .

Lol@ 2004 , even the British education you received didn't cure your Nigerian dumbness, I've lost hope for those living under the generator sounds lol. Asians had privilledge? grin you just keep vomiting with your ass . You do know that non whites what they call " blacks of South Africa " lived side by side in those townships like sophiatown until the Boers felt threatened in the 60s by unity and destroyed those communities to make one huge straight lines between the three townships of colored, Indians and africans with huge a police and military presence to ensure they didn't communicate and that failed too because the ANC of today was and still has huge black, coloured and Indian following.

You sound very bitter that south africans don't give a damn about your so called " sacrifices " , on every thread grin. The SADC region, Russians , Cubans, Libyans even the western world that accommodated more anc people than all of us combined aren't looking for south africans to lick their asses but lazy, loud pieces of crap from a certain west african country with fragile egos whose leaders were playing hide and seek during that time , now want to praised as the main players because they have been brainwashed to think so grin.
South Africa are now enjoying the country you earlier claimed was built by their forefathers since those who built it never enjoyed it, you ran away from what your own ancestors built grin. Go back home lazy cow and rebuild that kraal called Nigeria that all of you seem to fear living in lol.

So in the racial classifications Indians(Asians) were above natives (blacks). I don't know why you are trying to deny the Black reality in your country at some point and how Asians were see as superior to blacks as the model non white.

Are you denying that?

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
londoner:

So in the racial classifications Indians(Asians) were above natives (blacks). I don't know why you are trying to deny and draw the Black reality in your country at done point and how Asians were see as superior.

Are you denying that?

Firstly , what am I trying to deny here ? . You said other races had more privilledges , what were those ? I'm not talking about whites here .
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kelechiMarie(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
True ,south Africa is more developed than Nigeria even though they're steadily going backwards with Zuma's policies. However, the only problem I find with this thread is the OP's need to gloat( for lack o a better word). It is like chest beating, a childish game of my mother is better than yours. I find it ridiculous and a bit hilarious that you need to validate yourself or your country in this way and on a Nigerian forum at that. Anyway to each his own, it's not like Nigerians really care about Nigeria so.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by kelechiMarie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
So I decided to completely read through the thread and boy did I find it hilarious! Most of Africa is still in the dark ages and these ones are here fighting. If you say your country (be it Nigeria,Ghana, South Africa) is better then why are you so bothered about other people's opinions. It's like someone telling you Nigeria is wayyy better thàn America, it's laughable and there's no need to break heads over such a baseless argument.
I just hope you guys are not like this in real life though. By the way after all your fighting, your politicians who are tight buddies ,will still collectively sell your birthrights. Africa my Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by darfay: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
kelechiMarie:
True ,south Africa is more developed than Nigeria even though they're steadily going backwards with Zuma's policies. However, the only problem I find with this thread is the OP's need to gloat( for lack o a better word). It is like chest beating, a childish game of my mother is better than yours. I find it ridiculous and a bit hilarious that you need to validate yourself or your country in this way and on a Nigerian forum at that. Anyway to each his own, it's not like Nigerians really care about Nigeria so.....

I only logged in to like your post. Well said
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelechiMarie:
So I decided to completely read through the thread and boy did I find it hilarious! Most of Africa is still in the dark ages and these ones are here fighting. If you say your country (be it Nigeria,Ghana, South Africa) is better then why are you so bothered about other people's opinions. It's like someone telling you Nigeria is wayyy better thàn America, it's laughable and there's no need to break heads over such a baseless argument.
I just hope you guys are not like this in real life though. By the way after all your fighting, your politicians who are tight buddies ,will still collectively sell your birthrights. Africa my Africa
I also hate chest beating like you My Sister, chest beating isn't good grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelechiMarie:
I will vote for you to be president of this forum grin, People here call themselves Giants , when we tell them they aren't, they cry like babies grin, Chest beating is always wrong my sister grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
No more chest beating, grin Nigerians! Show us Nigeria grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Ugosample(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Abagworo:
Nigerians don't like good environment and aesthetics as a people. The reason for recent media gang up against Okorocha is because he's trying to build a better city out of Owerri by expanding roads and putting walkways, planting trees and general facelift. Even the Ekeukwu market that is very dirty, poorly planned and sited that was moved 5 kilometers away generated so much controversy that opposition members had to kill a boy to frame security agents. I encourage him to continue even though he will not complete all but we must encourage the next Governor to add in the urban renewal until we achieve at least 50% international standard city. Right now only Abuja can compete with inteenational cities.

Go sit yo ass down somewhere
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Ugosample(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
360command:
that means, the white mans mentality is better than we blacks.. If we think the way you have written, africa won't develop.

In a way, their mentality seems to be better.

Black societies are messed up compared to theirs, and this is testament to that

We blacks need to change

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2018
I am 100 % sure that, FAKE GIANT is gone for good grin, Bye bye the Giant, You can't scam MPSA anymore grin, You can tell others about your Giant story, not MPSA grin, Bye, bye "THE GIANT" grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by LeSudAfricaine: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mcowubaba:

Mr, I am not thinking anyway or making an opinion, I'm simply stating the obvious.

All the black leaders in Africa, compare them with their counterparts in other countries of the world and tell me the difference..

No need to go too deep in this, all I'm saying is that South Africa is what it is today, because of the influence of the white man, and that's a fact.
so Egypt is the way it is because of who? the UAE? Singapore? China, Japan etc?I ask you this because you numbskulls think progression equals white people

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I didn't dispute those facts, but when you break down the figures and deeply analyze the situation

You will realize a good number of black south Africans are not educated. A good number don't have proper health care. Many still live in shanty towns and camps.

Some don't have access to electricity yet .i.e. they don't have access to the "eskom" national grid
of electricity

so they are not really living in paradise like you think

the keyword is"some" just like "some"people in the US lI've only the street, let's cut the patriotic nonsense, the worst of South Africa is the best of Nigeria and no matter how you spin it, SA is paradise compared to Nigeria. the people you claim don't have access to electricity make the biggest middle classin SA, you are dileberately misleading people to suit your envious Agenda

4 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by LeSudAfricaine: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can brag all you want on Nairaland... but the Whites made South Africa what it is ( unless you're white), and we all know how blacks feel inferior to whites in South Africa... but in Nigeria, no one looks down on anybody because we're all the same, We don't have to please anybody to be accepted... you have no idea how priceless it is to feel like a King in your land...so, forget all this show off of how beautiful your country is...the question is, how do you feel as a citizen of South Africa? that is if you're black...do blacks and whites have equal rights and opportunities? so don't paint a beautiful picture, showing us exotic locations only occupied by the Whites.
and yet posts on Nairaland by the same Nigerians day in day out contradict your statements,there are no Africans I know that worship white people like Nigerians,the fact that you think only white people live in the so called "exotic" areas prove this, Nigerians are the only Africans I know who still screams re-colonisation, praise anything white and denounce blackness,just check the daily threads about how the white man was spotted eating Garri like it's some sort of achievement, when the likes of Kenya surpass you in anything you scream "oyinbo"because in your narrow minds you must be white to effect any sort of progress,it's laughable if not tragic, let's face it you are the biggest white asss kisses on the continent that's why troop to their countries en masse instead of building yours, and please spare us"we don't look down on anyone "nonsense,you guys are one of Africa's most tribally bawkward countries, you don't evenue like each other, you bicker everyday about what an Igbo built and howYoruba is better endowed blah blah, lol . so backwards. your claim whites made South Africa but I dare you to compare the so called black areas of SA with your own, I myself live in a black surbub with all the amenities the likes of Lagos can dream of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
and yet posts on Nairaland by the same Nigerians day in day out contradict your statements,there are no Africans I know that worship white people like Nigerians,the fact that you think only white people live in the so called "exotic" areas prove this, Nigerians are the only Africans I know who still screams re-colonisation, praise anything white and denounce blackness,just check the daily threads about how the white man was spotted eating Garri like it's some sort of achievement, when the likes of Kenya surpass you in anything you scream "oyinbo"because in your narrow minds you must be white to effect any sort of progress,it's laughable if not tragic, let's face it you are the biggest white asss kisses on the continent that's why troop to their countries en masse instead of building yours, and please spare us"we don't look down on anyone "nonsense,you guys are one of Africa's most tribally bawkward countries, you don't evenue like each other, you bicker everyday about what an Igbo built and howYoruba is better endowed blah blah, lol . so backwards. your claim whites made South Africa but I dare you to compare the so called black areas of SA with your own, I myself live in a black surbub with all the amenities the likes of Lagos can dream of
The problem with you people is you have absolute no respect and are condescending.
"When the likes of Kenya surpass you in anything"... so the Kenyans are supposed to be flattered and thank you for this crap right? you see, that right there is the problem.
You are so full of yourselves you think that you're better than the others.

They say Nigerians are a very proud people , you know what? That's exactly right and we don't care...hate us all you want !

Nobody in this world is better than anybody, nobody owns this world and nobody has the right to judge himself better than anybody... you think because you live in a condominium and I live in a mud house, you think you're a better human being than I am? I REFUSE TO LET ANYBODY PUT ME DOWN... That is the attitude of a true Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't judge by what you've observed on Nairaland, this crap of a forum is filled with kids that have cast off restraints because the mods allow all sorts of nonsense just to gain traffic...don't be fooled.
Nigeria is much, much more bigger than Igbos and Yorubas.
We are diverse and we truly love each other... We compliment each other just like in our national team.
Irrespective of the circumstance, we shine through
WE ARE A SPECIAL AND TALENTED PEOPLE.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by LeSudAfricaine: 3:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
The problem with you people is you have absolute no respect and condescending.
"When the likes of Kenya surpass you in anything"... so the Kenyans are supposed to be flattered and thank you for this crap right? you see...that right there is the problem. you are so full of yourselves you think that you're better than the others.
They say Nigerians are a very proud people, you know what? that's exactly right and we don't care...hate us all you want
Nobody in this world is better than anybody, nobody owns this world and nobody has the right to judge himself better than anybody... you think because you live in a condominium and I live in a mud house, you think you're a better human being than I am? I REFUSE TO LET ANYBODY PUT ME DOWN... That is the attitude of a true Nigerian.
'We absolutely have no respect, we think we are better than others "look who's talking! Dude , girl or whatever you are ,you need to sit down and look in the mirror before going on a self righteous tirade,. Yes its true , whoever does better than you 'll find excuses to belittle their achievements, Kenya is an example, I'm not flattering anyone I'm stating facts! You talk about respect and yet to belittle other African countries calling them "ordinary Congo, Somalia" etc calling Ghanaians "charcoal" and yet youre dark as coal yourselves. You guys are not proud people you are arrogant as ufck!and you wonder why no one tolerates you! Tell me about respect once you learn how to behave and respect in the diaspora

5 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:

Lol, dude just understand that African countries that do well hurt Nigerians deep down especially your country. Once you mention or show any progress made in another african country, they will come and make all sorts of excuses and even ask " show us the slums too" which shows the hatred they have for those moving ahead of them . I asked one the percentage of nigerians living in slums vs other African countries and he didn't want to entertain it grin. Someone posted pics of Botswana and they all came " I'm sure onyibo did it, show us the black parts " lmfao these lazy goats always rush to comment even without doing any research on the African country discussed. He claims most black south Africans don't have basic amenities grin , don't worry he knows the truth and knows why his brothers are flocking to SA because they want to enjoy what they will never enjoy in that cesspit of a nation coz they are too lazy to build their own power stations and roads . The fact that southern african countries are always on top of almost every positive list in Africa hurts them to the core , the fake giants have to throw insults and scream onyibo to save face . These lazy goats can't even clean their polluted " cities " grin....... remember it's onyibo that can clean a city and make it liveable grin. What a cursed nation , cursed with criminal and lazy citizens and politicians.

New years greetings, by the way wink.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
the keyword is"some" just like "some"people in the US lI've only the street, let's cut the patriotic nonsense, the worst of South Africa is the best of Nigeria and no matter how you spin it, SA is paradise compared to Nigeria. the people you claim don't have access to electricity make the biggest middle classin SA, you are dileberately misleading people to suit your envious Agenda

LMFAO, these dummies don't even know that "some " onyibos in not only south africa but around the world live in slums too , to them it's only blacks that's can live in slums , that's what you get when you converse with people from a backward envious nation. They hate being black with a passion grin don't listen to " we are the proudest biggest black nation" how can you be proud when most of you think being black is curse grin that your nation is failing to lift themselves up coz you black? grin . What about the other black nations who have woken up and are rising to the occasion? . Their nation is a cesspit because they are lazy cowards who think jumping boarders means development, they don't know we all had to sit down and planned our way forward and never looked back .....my country Botswana functions because we are real Patriots not fake ones online , look at our environment it resembles that of countries with Patriots like south africa and them not some dirty slummish shythole with loud chest beaters . They mistake their irritating arrogance with pride grin. When you are proud of something you clean it up and maintain it for future generations, not damage it beyond repairs like that cesspit they live in. What a bunch of dirty pigs they are , but then again over 70% of them still shyt under trees grin 60 % are mentally ill hence the empty chest beating and delusions of their greatness with nothing to show us grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO, these dummies don't even know that "some " onyibos in not only south africa but around the world live in slums too , to them it's only blacks that's can live in slums , that's what you get when you converse with people from a backward envious nation. They hate being black with a passion grin don't listen to " we are the proudest biggest black nation" how can you be proud when most of you think being black is curse grin that your nation is failing to lift themselves up coz you black? grin . What about the other black nations who have woken up and are rising to the occasion? . Their nation is a cesspit because they are lazy cowards who think jumping boarders means development, they don't know we all had to sit down and planned our way forward and never looked back .....my country Botswana functions because we are real Patriots not fake ones online , look at our environment it resembles that of countries with Patriots like south africa and them not some dirty slummish shythole with loud chest beaters . They mistake their irritating arrogance with pride grin. When you are proud of something you clean it up and maintain it for future generations, not damage it beyond repairs like that cesspit they live in. What a bunch of dirty pigs they are , but then again over 70% of them still shyt under trees grin 60 % are mentally ill hence the empty chest beating and delusions of their greatness with nothing to show us grin.

Wow.. Harsh.. Anyhow. Botswana! The sucess story of Africa! You have a flourishing tourism and diamond processing industry. One of the highest GDP per capita on the continent. The least corrupt country in Africa. Botswana didn't go through oppresive military regimes and coups like Nigeria. Botswana doesn't face the immense amount of corruption Nigeria faces. Nigeria does have some dirty cities nontheless we do have good parts. Abuja(the capital of Nigeria) is an example. Lagos, with its huge slums, has started reclaiming land from the ocean and building entirely new cities; search up Eko Atlantic City(it'll rival the best cities in Africa and be a competitor internationally, trust me search it up). Although I would appreciate it if all the slums in Lagos are destroyed and highrises for the slum-dwellers be built. Solar powered public toilets are being built in Lagos as I speak.Around 27,000 people (Lagos is a megacity) have been employed to keep Lagos clean. Lagos plans to have 24/7 power by 2021 through ipp projects. We are predicted to be among the top economies in the world in some years time as well as the third largest population in the world. Nigeria's future is bright as long as we combat corruption savagely. Pray for us.. BTW if you have some pics of Botswana I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Tuksgrad(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
nwoke37:

Wow.. Harsh.. Anyhow. Botswana! The sucess story of Africa! You have a flourishing tourism and diamond processing industry. One of the highest GDP per capita on the continent. The least corrupt country in Africa. Botswana didn't go through oppresive military regimes and coups like Nigeria. Botswana doesn't face the immense amount of corruption Nigeria faces. Nigeria does have some dirty cities nontheless we do have good parts. Abuja(the capital of Nigeria) is an example. Lagos, with its huge slums, has started reclaiming land from the ocean and building entirely new cities; search up Eko Atlantic City(it'll rival the best cities in Africa and be a competitor internationally, trust me search it up). Although I would appreciate it if all the slums in Lagos are destroyed and highrises for the slum-dwellers be built. Solar powered public toilets are being built in Lagos as I speak.Around 27,000 people (Lagos is a megacity) have been employed to keep Lagos clean. Lagos plans to have 24/7 power by 2021 through ipp projects. We are predicted to be among the top economies in the world in some years time as well as the third largest population in the world. Nigeria's future is bright as long as we combat corruption savagely. Pray for us.. BTW if you have some pics of Botswana I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Harsh but true . Yes we have all those things going for us because we believe in ourselves and our country, perhaps you should stop insulting those making efforts and learn a thing or two , jealousy makes you people seem nasty and silly . Corruption caused by whom ? Is not the average Nigerian that is destroying the country by corruption and other vices . You had an oppressive military regime and we had our own hurdles , but let's get back to you and South Africa . Didn't they have the hardest regime in Africa? What did they do after it was over deteriorate or improve the lives of those affected? What did you guys do ? . Do you hear south africans sounding like mentally enslaved people " only onyibo can build infrastructure " ? Nope ! Shouldn't they be the ones sounding like that in Africa? Why is it you, the "biggest proudest african country " who got their freedom 3 decades before ? Why is your thinking so backward? How many of you have seen the infrastructure built in that country recently? Have you seen ours ? That's all onyibo right ? Why are your towns and cities so dirty and your roads dangerous? Absence of onyibo? grin you make too many excuses for your failures hence you hardly top any good list in Africa, you are in denial of your reality .we are not talking projections and goals here , every country has those. We are talking about the current status , we will rate your cities after you are done with the actual work and we are all done with ours . I hope all you have said will actually take place because the southern part of Africa ain't sitting on their asses either we are moving ahead in high speed as well. We don't pray for developments down here , we get up every morning and do the work so no I can't pray for you but I can encourage you guys to stop hating progressive people and push yourselves to achieve what they have . Wish you well in combating corruption but bare in mind that it's not about the government only the average citizen' s mindset is the biggest win or problem. I don't have any pics at the moment but will try get some in a few days .

4 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
'We absolutely have no respect, we think we are better than others "look who's talking! Dude , girl or whatever you are ,you need to sit down and look in the mirror before going on a self righteous tirade,. Yes its true , whoever does better than you 'll find excuses to belittle their achievements, Kenya is an example, I'm not flattering anyone I'm stating facts! You talk about respect and yet to belittle other African countries calling them "ordinary Congo, Somalia" etc calling Ghanaians "charcoal" and yet youre dark as coal yourselves. You guys are not proud people you are arrogant as ufck!and you wonder why no one tolerates you! Tell me about respect once you learn how to behave and respect in the diaspora
Arrogant...proud...Who cares?
We are who we want to be...so stop the rant, suck it up, be a man and deal with it!
I know who I am, I know whose I am and I am damn proud of my rich caramel skin tone.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tuksgrad:

You are filled with hate and vile!
I can't even imagine the bitterness and hate with which you typed all that...one can be stressed just by reading it alone, talk more of someone that thought and wrote it. is this how the "good natured Botswanan citizen" is...? What a bad first impression.
Don't stress yourself unnecessarily, it's bad for your mental health.
By your words, one can tell the kind of person you are, you can only give what you have on the inside...and you paint the picture of a hateful depressed person. "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" ( and the hand types)
Even with the so called condition in Nigeria, one is not this hateful.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
You are filled with hate and vile!
I can't even imagine the bitterness and hate with which you typed all that...one can be stressed just by reading it alone, talk more of someone that thought and wrote it. is this how the "good natured Botswanan citizen" is...? What a bad first impression.
Don't stress yourself unnecessarily, it's bad for your mental health.
By your words, one can tell the kind of person you are, you can only give what you have on the inside...and you paint the picture of a hateful depressed person. "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" ( and the hand types)
Even with the so called condition in Nigeria, one is not this hateful.

If your people can stop arrogant attitude when traveling the world, and loud mouth, People will respect your people, with this attitude ( Empty Chest Beating) from nairaland and real life, People will resist to respect your people, because of this attitude grin , Take it easy "Fela", We are trying to fix that attitude on this forum, for the sake of your people, People will welcome you with open arms, if you can take note of the comments on this forum, nothing personal Mama Jack grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
MPSA:

If your people can stop arrogant attitude when traveling the world, and loud mouth, People will respect your people, with this attitude ( Empty Chest Beating) from nairaland and real life, People will resist to respect your people, because of this attitude grin , Take it easy "Fela", We are trying to fix that attitude on this forum, for the sake of your people, People will welcome you with open arms, if you can take note of the comments on this forum, nothing personal Mama Jack grin
The " People " can do whatever they please.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tuksgrad:

Harsh but true . Yes we have all those things going for us because we believe in ourselves and our country, perhaps you should stop insulting those making efforts and learn a thing or two , jealousy makes you people seem nasty and silly . Corruption caused by whom ? Is not the average Nigerian that is destroying the country by corruption and other vices . You had an oppressive military regime and we had our own hurdles , but let's get back to you and South Africa . Didn't they have the hardest regime in Africa? What did they do after it was over deteriorate or improve the lives of those affected? What did you guys do ? . Do you hear south africans sounding like mentally enslaved people " only onyibo can build infrastructure " ? Nope ! Shouldn't they be the ones sounding like that in Africa? Why is it you, the "biggest proudest african country " who got their freedom 3 decades before ? Why is your thinking so backward? How many of you have seen the infrastructure built in that country recently? Have you seen ours ? That's all onyibo right ? Why are your towns and cities so dirty and your roads dangerous? Absence of onyibo? grin you make too many excuses for your failures hence you hardly top any good list in Africa, you are in denial of your reality .we are not talking projections and goals here , every country has those. We are talking about the current status , we will rate your cities after you are done with the actual work and we are all done with ours . I hope all you have said will actually take place because the southern part of Africa ain't sitting on their asses either we are moving ahead in high speed as well. We don't pray for developments down here , we get up every morning and do the work so no I can't pray for you but I can encourage you guys to stop hating progressive people and push yourselves to achieve what they have . Wish you well in combating corruption but bare in mind that it's not about the government only the average citizen' s mindset is the biggest win or problem. I don't have any pics at the moment but will try get some in a few days .

Keep in mind I'm not insulting anyone. Nor do I claim that only oyinbo can build infrastructure. It's a shame that we Nigerians lacked proper planning after colonial rule. Our infrastructure was badly maintained and not signicantly added upon especially in the major cities where it was needed. You're right about even the average man on the street being corrupt not to talk less of the government. Nigeria is going to need a revolution in the near future to combat corruption in every strata of society. Perhaps we can take cues from Botswana and Rwanda. Wish you well
Thanks
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
The " People " can do whatever they please.

Your a$$ will always be kicked anywhere you go grin, You better stay at home with your "people" grin Your bad attitude will always put you in trouble grin, let me kick your a$$ for fun, to make you understand what I'm talking about grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.