Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69820 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:
They both have NEPA Bill certificates grin grin grin grin

At least Zuma talks and provides fuel!

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

It's sad indeed but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Many believe Zuma betrayed the ideals of the anti-apartheid struggle and is a white imperialist sympathiser.

All that sacrifice and it seems to be unraveling. I think Mandela becoming president was the start of the journey to Black South African freedom not the conclusion which is why I'm happy they have EFF and Malema/ Ndlozi because they realise that.

Malema

I watched a documentary by Reggie Yates and Malema looked like trouble.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

Eko Atlantic is an ongoing project which sets a higher standard for Nigerian cities. When a standard is set others will follow. Whether the first is Lagos or Warri makes no difference but Lagos administration have been the one out of 36 to take such a bold step. Others will feel the heat and have to step up once their mediocrity is so vividly exposed.

I'm no fan of Lagos but I admire their boldness to create a city out of the sea. Just like Dubai was built in the desert. Like it or loathe it it's happening.

Eko Atlantic is a useless project!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by BruncleZuma: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

At least Zuma talks and provides fuel!
Buhari's lackeys will soon jump you...for your information it is the increase in prosperity that caused the scarcity of petrol.

grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Malema

keep quiet.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Buhari's lackeys will soon jump you...for your information it is the increase in prosperity that caused the scarcity of petrol.

grin grin grin grin
You're funny.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Donsammi:

upper cut..

lol.

see history.

sorry ma!
I crossed my lane this time around! lol

nice thread!

Lol no worries, easy assumption to make.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
cooltola:
DsTV shoprite mtn and-many more companies profiting from Nigeria . SA needs Nigeria; please Nigeria is going through a phase which can take years to recover. Nigeria is still standing plus we are in the World Cup. Do not wake a sleeping giant

See your porous medulla oblongata. Who's stopping your derelict companies from profiting from Nigeria. For your information MTN Nigeria is one of the worst MTN organisations worldwide.... Due to Nigerian corruption infiltration.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by 360command: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tugsramm:
so fucking wat. Wat so especial abt d pic.just to condemn ur country wat ur gain
you don't hide from the truth
Nobody condemns nigeria but we have failed..

We need people to come out and talk and not write the way you have written.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I won't necessarily call the Guptas imperialists... grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows they have him in their pocket...but his tenure will not last forever...infact there is a stack similarity between Zuma and Buhari now that I think of it grin grin grin grin

I am not just talking about them. Zuma now has a perception of protecting colonialist interests above that of South Africa. Whether true or not, who knows but that is his reputation now through his corruption.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by 360command: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Exactly, the long lasting Apartheid system, and colonial existence in South Africa, inversely developed the country,

South Africa has useless leaders like Nigeria, even their current president Jacob Zuma, has lots of corruption cases hanging on his side.

If the British colonial masters were in Nigeria longer, probably till 1996, believe me Nigerian will be much better in terms of infrastructural development and human development.

That being said, I know South Africa is a step ahead of Nigeria in terms of Development and technological advancement, not that their leaders are better, the whites were in charge longer
that means, the white mans mentality is better than we blacks.. If we think the way you have written, africa won't develop.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Eko Atlantic is a useless project!

It's not yet finished so it's too early to assess its usefulness and to whom to be honest. It's as useless as Dubai was before it was built shall we say?

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by GavelSlam: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:
keep quiet.

Who is this one?

Were you abandoned as a child?

Why do you act as if you have no home training?

Or you simply yearn for my attention?

Ok I've seen you now.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Malema

he can come across as a little extreme but he has since mellowed out a bit. He is trouble to some but so was Mandela to some who were thinking of their own interests when they incorrectly termed him a danger.

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Who asked Nigerian elites to pursue our own whites!
Do you want to feel like a slave all your life...?
go and ask the African Americans, no matter how developed America is, are they truly happy?
Do you want to live always feeling like people of other race are superior to you? in spite of how Nigeria is, be mighty glad nobody looks down on you because of the color of your skin...The blacks of South Africa are always going to feel that way till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by 360command: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
this guy with low sperm count, 2inch joystick and dwarfy imbecilic round face like old Trafford , mind ur business before I tell's Dede cockroach okoroawusa to mould your statue, meanwhile one of my south Africa friend told me how south Africa men are sperm donors, lazy , myopic and very envious fellow that depends on women to survive... please diz allegations is it true I heard Nigerians are buying all the available piece of land in south Africa taking jobs meant for u and even stealing ur white women for papers ... becareful before I erect one statue for ur stupidity....
another arrogant nigerian who prides with nothing.. This people brag too much
about Nigeria..
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Who is this one?

We're you abandoned as a child?

Why do you act as if you have no home training?

Or you simply yearn for my attention?

Ok I've seen you now.

Supporter of incompency and corruption..shut up!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Dude you're deviating from the point.
This thread was about whether South Africa is better than in Nigeria in terms of beauty and city planning, and the answer is still YES.

I strongly doubt that majority of South Africans are doing worst than majority of Nigerians, that statistical information needs to be backed up by scientific evidence.
I have been to South Africa before, though not as long as you, but I went into most of their ghettos and slums, not just the areas dominated by Whites, believe me when I say, South Africans have a lower poverty rate than Nigerians. The are more advanced technologically and better infrastructure.

I strongly doubt that you're in touch with the realities in Nigeria, a great percentage of Nigerians are living in abject poverty, serious hunger and underemployment.

You can tell yourself whatever you feel like..
Nigerians go to south Africa to school (EVEN YOU) , Nigerians go to South Africa to find greener pastures.
Nigerians are queuing up every working day at the South African Embassy to get Visa.

The reverse is not the case.
Live in denial, that's your choice
dude

You missed my point again. I am not saying the cities in south Africa are not beautiful.

You didn't get my point. what do you think was the intention behind the thread?. He didn't need to compare. He was simply trying to berate Nigeria and Nigerians.

I stand by my assertions that the blacks in south Africa are not really better than us in Nigeria. i didn't say we are better though.

For the record, majority of those queueing for sa visa are not familiar with the situation in south Africa yet. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Do you want to feel like a slave all your life...?
go and ask the African Americans, no matter how developed America is, are they truly happy?
Do you want to live always feeling like people of other race are superior to you? inspire of how Nigeria is, be mighty glad nobody looks down on you because of the color of your skin...The blacks of South Africa are always going to feel that way till the end of time.

Yadayada
badebillions:

Kigali is worlds ahead of Nigeria!

You're right sir. I'm wondering what Nigeria is a giant at though. Making noise, corruption or insulting Ghanaians on Twitter? grin grin
londoner:

It's not yet finished so it's too early to assess its usefulness and to whom to be honest. It's as useless as Dubai was before it was built shall we say?
Ultra useless
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Toks2008(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
cglobalz:
no one need to tell you which is Nigeria and southafrica

You need a hot slap for ever comparing S.A to Nigeria in terms of beauty and even organization.

If S.A remains stagnant,we won't get to their present stage in 500years...quote me in Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Imarnuel04:

You're right sir. I'm wondering what Nigeria is a giant at though. Making noise, corruption or insulting Ghanaians on Twitter? grin grin
Anyone you choose! cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by GavelSlam: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Supporter of incompency and corruption..shut up!

Take your meds boy.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Toks2008:

You need a hot slap for ever comparing S.A to Nigeria in terms of beauty and even organization.

Of S.A remains stagnant,we won't get to their present stage in 500years...quote me in Aso Rock.

We need to sort out mpsa for the nonsense comparison!

SA that was busy planning for the kind of professional qualifications they need in the economy by 2025.... And allocating resources to get same! While Nigeria is still busy looting ECA under the pretext of fighting terrorism
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
360command:
about Nigeria..
There are no words to describe a person like you...
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
emmygzy:
oga what are you saying? Can't you see the headlines? He said south African cities vs nigeriam cities! He didn't say south Africa vs nigeria! Even at that south Africa is miles ahead of Nigeria in all aspect, education, health, electricity, name it. When it come to slums, even almighty america has slums and dirty places.
Yes, I didn't dispute those facts, but when you break down the figures and deeply analyze the situation

You will realize a good number of black south Africans are not educated. A good number don't have proper health care. Many still live in shanty towns and camps.

Some don't have access to electricity yet .i.e. they don't have access to the "eskom" national grid
of electricity

so they are not really living in paradise like you think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Yadayada
Truth hurts, don't it?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by 360command: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
There are no words to describe a person like you...
premier gaou. You are arrogant... You know the true condition of your country, what are you still bragging about?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
360command:
about Nigeria..
just gerrout of here and go and take care of ur syphlis and importance
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who opens all these stupid threads and then argues on it?
Everyone knows South Africa is the most developed country in sub Saharan Africa.

@op, u should be comparing Nigeria to countries like Ghana, Ivory Coast and Zambia. Those countries even have steady power dn Nigeria. Naija is just a big-revenue country wt nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.