Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69920 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Well...since your name is Bade, I take that you're from the SW, well y'all can sell yourselves to the British, since you know nothing... That's why we have been clamouring for dissolution of Nigeria
No one is going anywhere. Together we swim or sink bro cheesy
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Now you know how it feels to not belong...you were insulting Nigeria and I addressed you as a South African... shouldn't be glad since Nigeria is not good enough for you and your kind...you don't even know what you want, you are neither here nor there...you want to insult Nigeria and yet be a Nigerian...now that you felt rejected by my words, you want to identify yourself as a Nigerian... aren't you confused fellow?
More yadayada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
makydebbie:
You're my knight in shining armor please. grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nelson Mandela Square Santon, South Africa grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
My Country is beautiful grin, Nelson Mandela mall grin,

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is one of my favorite mall in my area grin Nelson Mandela Square, Santon. grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nelson Mandela Square, You are the best grin South Africa you are the best grin, MPSA you are also the best grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now is time for the Giant of Africa grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MduZA: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
You can brag all you want on Nairaland... but the Whites made South Africa what it is ( unless you're white), and we all know how blacks feel inferior to whites in South Africa... but in Nigeria, no one looks down on anybody because we're all the same, We don't have to please anybody to be accepted... you have no idea how priceless it is to feel like a King in your land...so, forget all this show off of how beautiful your country is...the question is, how do you feel as a citizen of South Africa? that is if you're black...do blacks and whites have equal rights and opportunities? so don't paint a beautiful picture, showing us exotic locations only occupied by the Whites.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=MduZA post=63551240][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:
This is one of my favorite mall in my area grin Nelson Mandela Square, Santon. grin

It's a normal mall. Still nice but just a normal mall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Deeldorado: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Try eastern cape or KZN
No, can't stay in those places. Just asking.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Flashh:
What is the purpose of this thread? To make morkery of Nigeria, on a Nigerian forum?

Then, a mod pushed this to front-page. SMH.

Yes Brother, You can't call yourself Giant, and expect us to believe that, We want to see this Giant, that you are talking about grin, Giant of Africa my left foot grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=MduZA post=63551240][/quote]

But he is clearly security.

Don't you have Black SA security to both Asian and White people?

I do have to agree with the poster it's priceless to spend time in a country where the person at the top is Black even if the person at the bottom is Black too.

Having been born and raised in London there is a marked difference to how I feel when I'm in Nigeria and yes I do feel good about it. Whether there are white or Asian people around enjoying the 'high life's they are surrounded by Nigerian men and women doing the same.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Deeldorado:

No, can't stay in those places. Just asking.
Your choice. SA ain't Germany!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

It's a normal mall. Still nice but just a normal mall.
Listen to this one grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:
My Country is beautiful grin, Nelson Mandela mall grin,
Nonsense. You're overplaying your hands. This is an average poor man's mall in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

Yes Brother, You can't call yourself Giant, and expect us to believe that, We want to see this Giant, that you are talking about grin, Giant of Africa my left foot grin
With all your balderdash... Nigeria is still world's ahead of SA.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

But he is clearly security.

Don't you have Black SA security to both Asian and White people?

No, we don't have backward security like that, only in your country madam grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

With all your balderdash... Nigeria is still world's ahead of SA.
With loud talk, Yes grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Nonsense. You're overplaying your hands. This is an average poor man's mall in Nigeria

You make me laugh Makoko Boy grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

Listen to this one grin

But it is though. You're people build them like that in Nigeria for us too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

You make me laugh Makoko Boy grin
Keep laughing. I really don't respond to jobless south Africans. So don't be mad if I ignore you going forward.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

No, we don't have backward security like that, only in your country madam grin

Security is security anywhere in the world. You do get you pay for though lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
This Mall is beautiful grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Keep laughing. I really don't respond to jobless south Africans. So don't be mad if I ignore you going forward.

Jobless! grin, My Brother, don't be too personal, Show us naija, That is all grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA want to see naija, not the crying team grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:
This Mall is beautiful grin

It's nice but not beautiful. Beautiful would be a mall in Dubai or Singapore.

You're not going to tempt us into a mall comparison competition because you are already aware we have similar malls in Nigeria. Not falling for that one mate lol. Enjoy yourself though.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

It's nice but not beautiful. Beautiful would be a mall in Dubai or Singapore.

You're not going to tempt us into a mall comparison competition because you are already aware we have similar malls in Nigeria. Not falling for that one mate lol. Enjoy yourself though.

You are lying makoko girl grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by lonlytroy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
joinnow:

My friend keep quiet.

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

You are lying makoko girl grin

London girl you mean. I've never been to Makoko although I've heard of it.

You already know we have them.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by miky(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
South african citizens more honest, hardworking, respectable than Nigeians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.