Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. (2173 Views)

Please Beware Of This Girl O / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
There is dis gel I met during my service year. We
got along for like 3 months and became really close and even though I
dint bleep her I really smooched her when she visited me but luckily for her she escaped my bleeping b4 we finished service and she's
the one showing more interest in me even after service. Long story short
after service I was jobless and I had a lot of time
to think about her and we still kept in touch always calling each other. I started professing my love
for her and then I visited her only for her to start
giving me attitude after touching her. I begged even though she was
d one who offended me. For like a week she
didn't pick my call only for her to tell me dat I
was harassing her. Babe wey I dey smooch well when she visited me now complaining that am harassing her when I visited her. We started talking again then I failed to call her one day and when I called her the next day she started acting up. Am not sure whether it was cos I didn't call her d previous day. I have
stopped calling her even though it's very painful
to me. The most painful part is dat I thought she
was matured and she really behaved like she really loved me. I am a player but I promised myself that after all the girls I lost. If I ever find a girl that loves me I won't joke with her. That's y I got serious with her. On another look someone suggested that she might just be testing me to see if I truly love her cos this babe na alhaja and she is well behaved. Please wat do u think cos I don't wanna loose another good girl o and I really love this babe.
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by MhizzAJ(f): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Player player cheesy

She doesn't send you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Player player cheesy
She doesn't send you
Humm m quoteless
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Enoma222(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:
There is dis gel I met during my service year. We
got along for like 3 months and became really close and even though I
dint bleep her I really smooched her when she visited me but luckily for her she escaped my bleeping b4 we finished service and she's
the one showing more interest in me even after service. Long story short
after service I was jobless and I had a lot of time
to think about her and we still kept in touch always calling each other. I started professing my love
for her and then I visited her only for her to start
giving me attitude after touching her. I begged even though she was
d one who offended me. For like a week she
didn't pick my call only for her to tell me dat I
was harassing her. Babe wey I dey smooch well when she visited me now complaining that am harassing her when I visited her. We started talking again then I failed to call her one day and when I called her the next day she started acting up. Am not sure whether it was cos I didn't call her d previous day. I have
stopped calling her even though it's very painful
to me. The most painful part is dat I thought she
was matured and she really behaved like she really loved me. I am a player but I promised myself that after all the girls I lost. If I ever find a girl that loves me I won't joke with her. That's y I got serious with her. On another look someone suggested that she might just be testing me to see if I truly love her cos this babe na alhaja and she is well behaved. Please wat do u think cos I don't wanna loose another good girl o and I really love this babe.
guy_just_try again if she still misbehave just give her time to think about what she want
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by babniyen(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hope no be married woman...
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Huee(f): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol
She has no interest in you
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Enoma222:
guy_just_try again if she still misbehave just give her time to think about what she want
Mmmm dats true
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Huee:
Lol
She has no interest in you
She use to be into me b4. Love is so unfair it just disappeared from her heart and she doesn't love me anymore
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:

Humm m quoteless
Don't worry the relationship experts will soon arrive grin

But you just dey smooch and kiss person pikin...Alhaja for that matter as if you have paid one kobo on her head cheesy
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
I don't know if it's only me?

I don't feel for a man who is being maltreated by a woman
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
babniyen:
Hope no be married woman...
As old as she is I thought she should be or maybe she should have a serious relationship but after monitoring her I realized she have none.
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I don't know if it's only me?

I don't feel for a man who is being maltreated by a woman
Lolz. I should man up and leave her but m afraid it will be long before I fall in love again
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

But you just dey smooch and kiss person pikin...Alhaja for that matter as if you have paid one kobo on her head cheesy
Mmmm look at u is it all the guys dat smooched u that paid ur bride price?
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by extralargehead(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
keep moving , she doen't love you. simply put SHE HAS FOUND SOMEONE KNACKING HER PUSSY.
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:

Lolz. I should man up and leave her but m afraid it will be long before I fall in love again
brother please don't invest your full love and energy in a woman they don't worth it

if I have a gf and she is calling me everyday guy I will kick that girl away

if u want to be a successful woman wrapper u have to be unpredictable
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:

Mmmm look at u is it all the guys dat smooched u that paid ur bride price?
You really want me to answer that question
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

brother please don't invest your full love and energy in a woman they don't worth it

if I have a gf and she is calling me everyday guy I will kick that girl away

if u want to be a successful woman be unpredictable
Exactly dats y I stopped calling her
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You really want me to answer that question
Naaa i know d answer already
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Newboss(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
You really sound like a naive fool!

You are being played by that girl. You will soon be her toy. She has spotted weakness in you. She feels that you are now a joke of a man.

You better save yourself some self esteem and withdraw completely from her.
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:

Naaa i know d answer already
Don't be too sure miracool946
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Newboss:
You really sound like a naive fool!

You are being played by that girl. You will soon be her toy. She has spotted weakness in you. She feels that you are now a joke of a man.

You better save yourself some self esteem and withdraw completely from her.
Lolz exactly what am thinking have withdrawn from her and by God's grace I will get over her
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Don't be too sure miracool946
If u not married and u not a virgin. Then I think I know d answer.
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
miracool946:

If u not married and u not a virgin. Then I think I know d answer.
Okay then smiley
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

So pesin nor fit kiss and press in peace againgrin
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Player player cheesy
She doesn't send you
Make him jus dey collect freekick thengringrin Abi if she open square make man nor tour againgringrin
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
get a job before thinking of romance. Even in the Bible Job comes before Romans
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
extralargehead:
keep moving , she doen't love you. simply put SHE HAS FOUND SOMEONE KNACKING HER PUSSY.
Exactly what I was thinking
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by miracool946: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
get a job before thinking of romance. Even in the Bible Job comes before Romans
Exactly my point. But really where is the job?
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Huee:
Lol She has no interest in you
how'd you get here?
Re: Please Help Am Confused About This Girl O. by kowalsky: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
player indeed. you cannor even speak good english undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Raped At 18, Swear Never To Love Again Now She In Love With Me. / How I Ended Up Leaving The University With Hiv(true Life Story) / SEX : Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed, Before During And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.