Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (37293 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
D side chic no sabi reply, she is too dull for my liking. Am not supporting her ooo. B4 some crucifiers will come after me : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
After seeing this kind of chat in your wife’s phone. Then you later bang that side chick playing hard to pluck, It can sweet eh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Dont gerrit....Which one is "I will kill you alive"..... Them dey kill dead person ?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2017
No be be small you will kill her alive.

Mad people

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm feel ashamed for the man right now! What was he looking at? embarassedBoth grammars from these women are horrible! Very terrible...

I Wonder how the face to face conversation would look like if they could struggle to type this..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
ijustdey:

you and grammar....

English is our borrowed language joor

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Ok o. [b]Na wetin money and prick dey cause.[b\] grin. Abeg make i go chop the suya wey i just buy now. cheesy
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
that's why I love to see women fighting,i know it will surely happen
DivinelyBlessed:
If dem fight for real life, dem go naked themselves

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by blackboy2star(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Let's ask Aunty Toke for advice on this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Troublemaker007:
After seeing this kind of chat in your wife’s phone. Then you later bang that side chick playing hard to pluck, It can sweet eh!

And you still wonder why women stab their husbands when they are fast asleep?

You're playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:
I'm feel ashamed for the man right now! What was he looking at? embarassedBoth grammars from these women are horrible! Very terrible...

I Wonder how the face to face conversation would look like if they could struggle to type this..... undecided
aunty English is a language and not measure of intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by tochivitus(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
I will kill you alive?? wait o am not understanding, that side chick should be looking for brain not dick grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Jochabed:
The side chick should be ashamed of herself. she is a big disgrace to herself!!

But she didn't funk the husband na grin grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Horlufemi(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English

As if English is bae. Let them spark the English joor

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
Ok o.
[b]Na wetin money and prick dey cause.[b\]
grin.
Abeg make i go chop the suya wey i just buy now.
cheesy

Suya in the morning, is that one suya

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by bossrillboss: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English
...thngs dey hot lik boiled water, u dey see English...yimu
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by blaze1916(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
OMG did she actually say “I’ll kill you alive”? grin grin grin
Lol, tot I was the only one that read that... shocked
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by bossrillboss: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.
..ur head dey house.tru tuk.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
correctguy101:

Suya in the morning, is that one suya
grin my paddy, suya na suya. I think suya is a roasted meat and that is what am enjoying now. grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by noscarn91(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Jochabed:
The side chick should be ashamed of herself. she is a big disgrace to herself!!
Sharaap !!! Are you not a side chick too, with your legs like plier.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
OMG did she actually say “I’ll kill you alive”? grin grin grin

Of course, with the grammar she was spitting... grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Pidginwhisper: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by joenor(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2017
let not look at it from the husband view like the man is a womanizer or something, I think the woman is not pulling up her weight, there is something the side chick is doing that she is not doing..
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
grin my paddy, suya na suya. I think suya is a roasted meat and that is what am enjoying now. grin
Morning suya is not suya jor..... ask Wikipedia undecided
Night suya is the koko tongue
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Richy4(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

What you are talking about is "transfer of aggression " buddy... it's different in this situation... if her man messed up, she should engage with him.. not the other woman..that's the classy thing to do..
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
correctguy101:

Morning suya is not suya jor..... ask Wikipedia undecided

Night suya is the koko tongue

grin
who tell you
Since i bought it from a Hausa man it must be called suya.
cheesy
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Sanniez(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
imagine people saying "English is not a measure of intelligence". I think it means we are not intelligent enough cos we should be able to maneuver our way through simple sentences if we are intelligent enough.. come on!!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by origima: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Keneking:
Serious.

From the following conversation, I am able to deduce the following:

1. The wife knows the husband's girlfriend.
2. The girlfriend knows the husband.
3. The husband has not slept with the girlfriend.
4. The girlfriend has a close relationship with the husband.
5. The wife wants to visit an occult power to enforce her rights.
6. The wife wants to use to social media platform to escalate her claims.

Great. Remain blessed
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Alwaysking: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Their English is confusing me.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

aunty English is a language and not measure of intelligence.

Oh yes im aware of that fact..Bt brother, from their conversation as well, u can easily detect the lack of intelligence too..

Am sure u can't deny the fact that interracting or communicating with a person too gives u a slight info on his or her reasoning capability..

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:
The husband himself is useless.

The wife too subjecting herself to such low life gutter side chick. Wtf

Anyways, i pray my husband will not be as foolish and useless as this one husband ..amen.

Hey, can I apply to be your side husband? cheesy Lets forget about side chic now, now husband's turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.