Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (37285 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by alaskido(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:

Have spied on him. And i was surprised by one thing he does . Which is ? Hes friendly with females cause they like him. We quarrelled over it and at the end i realised its not like hes fucvking them. Hes simply a nice friendly guy , and he knows when to draw the line if his female friends are about to pass their boundary. They all know me as his fiancee. And none has disrespected me .
He doesnt visit any of them, except they meet on the street or in the bank ,small chit chat , then hugs :Dhere and there.
I wanted to go craxy but i was like me too, guys talk to me, he doesnt harrass my male clients , so why shud i stop him from talking to ladies , when he cant stop me from talking to men and we cant isolate ourselves from the world .

But he knows, if i catch him in an awkward situation, then he should kiss everything goodbye.

We simply need to trust each other . He spies on me too.

And we both understand where we are coming from.

It is nice to have such confidence in the opposite sex. I am very scared with all these desperate girls on the streets of Lagos looking for who to devour.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
correctguy101:

And you still wonder why women stab their husbands when they are fast asleep?

You're playing with fire.

Na joke I dey o. Those people who liked my comment are O.T.O grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Sanniez(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Richy4:

It's just a language.. just the way you speak your local dialect, that's how it is..... Does it mean that every one that speaks your language got something upstairs.... Australia, Canada US, Britain etc all speaks English..that's the only language they know . Does it mean all the citizens of these nations were born intelligent because they speak English language ?

don't you get?.. it's about you deciding to learn something and you were tested and then you failed. just like you studying a course, reading very well, understanding and you passed the exam.. applying it to other things means you are intelligent.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Will women ever learn to respect themselves? Both of them have stooped to the lowest level.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
alaskido:

It is nice to have such confidence in the opposite sex. I am very scared with all these desperate girls on the streets of Lagos looking for who to devour.

Seriously?

They are waiting to devour you?

Lol

My dear if u travel and based abroad, and u are rich and famous? That's when u will know what devour mean.

Lagos babes will not toast you. Except u talk to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.