Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration (2741 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

You are nothing but another ipb masquerading as PMB supporter hence your ignorant, illogical and deceptive rant

1. If you are going to blame PMB for the Naira, you should at least explain to us the relationship between our depleted and looted foreign reserves which affects exchange rates and how it determines currency value.

2. You should also explain to us what oil was selling for under GEJ/$100/barrel Vs $27 when PMB took over

3. To say things were better under PMB was just gross ignorance because even though oil was selling for $100+/barrel under GEJ, the same GEJ was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary so exactly how was things better?

4. Former Hon. Min. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who doubled as the Coordinating Minister of the Economy -- claims that HE Former Pres. Jonathan, GCFR administration lacked political will to save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

5. That was GEJ's finance minister who gladly threw GEJ under the bust and specifically blamed him for our economic predicament because she knew what happened even though she participated and was also responsible.

6. What I despise is ignorant and deceptive people like you posting rubbish on the internet simply because you think Nigerians have amnesia or you can just shit on our intelligence as if we were not here in Nigeria when the institutional and government-sponsored looting and stealing coordinated by GEJ was going on or when GEJ himself looted billions of dollars and gave it to Dasuki to share with his cronies.

7.Is our economy growing or not, yes it is.

8. Is our foreign reserve growing or not? Yes, it is even though GEJ and his gang of thieves depleted it.

9. Is our ECA reserve growing or not, Yes, it is.

10. Is the power situation and generation improving or not? Yes, it is

11. Are there more capital projects ongoing ij Nigeria today including the ones abandoned by GEJ? Yes, there are.

Back to the ipob thing, ipob is not ethnic-related, it's ideology, mentality and manner of thinking and rationalizing and everything you posted says are the same ignorant and backward ipob rant and mentality because your initial post was based on ignorance or just deception and lack of understanding per how we arrived at this horrible situation.

It took 16 years to bastardize and loot Nigeria dry so expecting a mirraculous turn around in less than 3 years says a lot about your own flawed sense of expections and puerile maner of thinking.

You really need to confine your elementary talk about Nigeria to your fellow Igbos.

Oga pls carry your useless long story filled with lies away from here. Since APC took over it has been from one silly story to the other to defend your incompetence. Abeg comot for road.

we have heard all that you said here over and over. Are you people not tired of repeating this your silly story for almost three years now?

both you and PDP are bunch of liars and deceiviers so shut up.
Nigeria's economy is improving on paper yet the prices of things are still very high, what kind of stupld improvement is that?

Even at the official price of 145 naira per litre fuel is still scarce and now goes for 160 naira. Is that not a shame on you and your co travellers?

APC has displayed such a high level of clueless attitude ever witnessed in this country and you have mouth to talk. One person in the government will say one thing now, the next minute anoother person in the same government will deny the statement. Buhari spent six months shopping for ministers only to come out with the same old people who are enemies of progress.

one person will announce the sack of someone in government now, the next minute another person will come out to cancel the sack. In a country that is supposed to have a president?

People are committing suicide due to the harsh economy and you are here telling me stupld story.

Power supply has improved only in your dream you pathological liar. You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

As for the one of calling me an ipob, i dont need to waste my time with you. It is obvious that you want to use it to derail the thread. Quite a shame on you.

Sure Jonathan's government was full of corruption but its unfortunate that the man i believe has integrity have not been able to make much positive impact. Very pathetic

3 Likes

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by deomelllo: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
honourhim:

Oga pls carry your useless long story filled with lies away from here. Since APC took over it has been from one silly story to the other to defend your incompetence. Abeg comot for road.

we have heard all that you said here over and over. Are you people not tired of repeating this your silly story for almost three years now?

both you and PDP are bunch of liars and deceiviers so shut up.
Nigeria's economy is improving on paper yet the prices of things are still very high, what kind of stupld improvement is that?

Even at the official price of 145 naira per litre fuel is still scarce and now goes for 160 naira. Is that not a shame on you and your co travellers?

APC has displayed such a high level of clueless attitude ever witnessed in this country and you have mouth to talk. One person in the government will say one thing now, the next minute anoother person in the same government will deny the statement. Buhari spent six months shopping for ministers only to come out with the same old people who are enemies of progress.

one person will announce the sack of someone in government now, the next minute another person will come out to cancel the sack. In a country that is supposed to have a president?

People are committing suicide due to the harsh economy and you are here telling me stupld story.

Power supply has improved only in your dream you pathological liar. You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

As for the one of calling me an ipob, i dont need to waste my time with you. It is obvious that you want to use it to derail the thread. Quite a shame on you.

Sure Jonathan's government was full of corruption but its unfortunate that the man i believe has integrity have not been able to make much positive impact. Very pathetic
[/s]

Not interested in yout silly ipob rant.

I debinked yout nonsense with facts so counter with facts, not your ignorant and emotional ipob boring sentiments..
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in yout silly ipob rant.

I debinked yout nonsense with facts so counter with facts, not your ignorant and emotional ipob boring sentiments..
Which fact? Useless fact. Facts that have not reduced the price of things in the market. Facts that have not improved power supply in reality, only on paper. Facts that have caused people to die of severe hunger. Facts that have improved the economy only on paper but not in reality
Facts that made life miserable for Nigerians for almost 3 years of Buhari’s administration..
Satanic fact from a useless person
Get thee behind me Satan. Keep your useless facts to your useless self and your cohorts.

1 Like

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by ashjay001(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2017
honourhim:

If you were not stupld enough you should have also brought out my past posts where i battled ipob. Go through my profile and you will see lots of them and stop being ldiotlc. It will be a shame on you if you dont do that.

Also be courageous and sincere enough to bring out posts where i defended Buhari. There are many of them in my profile since 2015 till date. Shame on you if you dont do it.

The post you brought out was my defence to someone who called me afonja because i was against ipob. It appears you are so silly and confused not to know that my past post that you quoted here is already against your mischief,

It is obvious that you have nothing to prove my points against Buhari wrong hence your resort to mess yourself up. Prove my points wrong and stop making a mess of yourself.

Oga convert, who ur convert epp!

U forgot to list;

1. Gej couldnt pay fg salaries for 3mnths before leaving office, pmb has paid all d backlogs, even from before gej!

2. Contractors abandoned all projects, for lack of funds, even a 90%(abj-kad rail), was abandoned, pmb has paid n his paying all arrears n work has resumed.

3. Even with Adesina's success, farming has never been this attractive, since d pyramids dissappeared

4. Low oil prices, no problems, can u imagine what would happen, should pmb use d $7b increase in our external reserves to defend d naira! In hard times, he's still saving?! Thats what all motivational/success books preach!

If u cant wait for change to manifest, vote atiku!

In just 2yrs, he has suppassed all gej's achievements of six years, that should count for something!

I know n accept pmb aint perfect, only fools, expect that from a mortal(thats why, fools fall in luv). He can n should be better.

But, from d stable of our present leaders, he's preferable, as d younger ones havent built enough pedigree to challenge d old guard!
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Oga convert, who ur convert epp!

U forgot to list;

1. Gej couldnt pay fg salaries for 3mnths before leaving office, pmb has paid all d backlogs, even from before gej!

2. Contractors abandoned all projects, for lack of funds, even a 90%(abj-kad rail), was abandoned, pmb has paid n his paying all arrears n work has resumed.

3. Even with Adesina's success, farming has never been this attractive, since d pyramids dissappeared

4. Low oil prices, no problems, can u imagine what would happen, should pmb use d $7b increase in our external reserves to defend d naira! In hard times, he's still saving?! Thats what all motivational/success books preach!

If u cant wait for change to manifest, vote atiku!

In just 2yrs, he has suppassed all gej's achievements of six years, that should count for something!

I know n accept pmb aint perfect, only fools, expect that from a mortal(thats why, fools fall in luv). He can n should be better.

But, from d stable of our present leaders, he's preferable, as d younger ones havent built enough pedigree to challenge d old guard!

The corruption that took place during the administration of GEJ was too much and very annoying. That was why some of us supported Buhari despite the verbal attacks from our people. My point is that if Buhari fails to give us a better economy than what we saw in the past then he has failed.

Any economic improvement that anybody is talking about in this government that does not translate to making prices of goods and services affordable to all Nigerians is story story.

If Buhari takes the priice of dollar from 200 naira to 530 naira and later brings it down to 360 naira we cant call this economic improvement.

If Buhari takes a bag of rice from 8000 naira to 22000 naira and later brings it down to 15000 naira we cant call it improvement pls.

when Buhari came to power, electricity supply improved so much, then in 2016 it driopped to zero then started coming up but it has not even reached the level it was when they came in newly so we cant call this improvement.

Fashola is a hard worker but i am surprised he hasnt done the magic of returnning power to what he did when he came in as minister.
Theoretical claims of economic improvement is not what we need now, we want to see it in reality.

I have people in the FG services and none of them was owed 3 months salary before GEJ left so get the info right pls.

Again not all contractors have been mobilised to site pls. A lot of FG roads are still abandoned as i am writing this.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by ashjay001(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oga honourhim, pension contributions, promotion allowance is part of salaries! Also, not all ministries were being owed.

In all developed nations, we're aspiring to emulate, d price of goods n services aint cheap! An african broom is being sold for $20+! Export yams n u become a millionaire! They even pay their farmers not to plant(cereals esp), so as to keep prices up! Go to SA n compare d prices of good n services.

If goods get any cheaper n 1naira=$1, then Africans would abandon Europe n make a beeline for Nigeria!

Always view d bigger picture!

I'm not saying they're d best, but they're an upgrade on all we've had before. Fash is 'talking' sense, lets see if he can 'do' sense!
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
ashjay001:
Oga honourhim, pension contributions, promotion allowance is part of salaries! Also, not all ministries were being owed.

In all developed nations, we're aspiring to emulate, d price of goods n services aint cheap! An african broom is being sold for $20+! Export yams n u become a millionaire! They even pay their farmers not to plant(cereals esp), so as to keep prices up! Go to SA n compare d prices of good n services.

If goods get any cheaper n 1naira=$1, then Africans would abandon Europe n make a beeline for Nigeria!

Always view d bigger picture!

I'm not saying they're d best, but they're an upgrade on all we've had before. Fash is 'talking' sense, lets see if he can 'do' sense!

So what you are saying here is that the hike in dollar rate is good; From 199 naira per dollar to 360 naira?
Fuel price from 87 naira per litre to 220 naira per litre as it currently is?
Bag of rice from 8000 naira to the current rate of 15000 naira per bag?
Triple increase in the cost of goods and services as they presently are?
You call this normal?
Is this what we can present as a defence to Buhari's failure?
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by ashjay001(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2018
honourhim:

So what you are saying here is that the hike in dollar rate is good; From 199 naira per dollar to 360 naira?
Fuel price from 87 naira per litre to 220 naira per litre as it currently is?
Bag of rice from 8000 naira to the current rate of 15000 naira per bag?
Triple increase in the cost of goods and services as they presently are?
You call this normal?
Is this what we can present as a defence to Buhari's failure?

When u fail to plan, then u plan to fail.

U refused to pay pensions or have investments at ur young age, then u're surprised life seems hard during ur old age!

We made huge earnings in years past, but had no savings, no infrastructures, no booming industries, apart from oil. So, when oil prices fell, what were u expecting?

If oil prices were still high, d buffoon would av won, all over again. But, d crises, exposed his buffoonry n made d 3rice reject stone, d corner stonegrin

Live with it! And, pray d cornerstone f*cks up as hugely as d buffoon!
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by zombieTRACKER: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

You are nothing but another ipb masquerading as PMB supporter hence your ignorant, illogical and deceptive rant

1. If you are going to blame PMB for the Naira, you should at least explain to us the relationship between our depleted and looted foreign reserves which affects exchange rates and how it determines currency value.

2. You should also explain to us what oil was selling for under GEJ/$100/barrel Vs $27 when PMB took over

3. To say things were better under PMB was just gross ignorance because even though oil was selling for $100+/barrel under GEJ, the same GEJ was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary so exactly how was things better?

4. Former Hon. Min. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who doubled as the Coordinating Minister of the Economy -- claims that HE Former Pres. Jonathan, GCFR administration lacked political will to save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

5. That was GEJ's finance minister who gladly threw GEJ under the bust and specifically blamed him for our economic predicament because she knew what happened even though she participated and was also responsible.

6. What I despise is ignorant and deceptive people like you posting rubbish on the internet simply because you think Nigerians have amnesia or you can just shit on our intelligence as if we were not here in Nigeria when the institutional and government-sponsored looting and stealing coordinated by GEJ was going on or when GEJ himself looted billions of dollars and gave it to Dasuki to share with his cronies.

7.Is our economy growing or not, yes it is.

8. Is our foreign reserve growing or not? Yes, it is even though GEJ and his gang of thieves depleted it.

9. Is our ECA reserve growing or not, Yes, it is.

10. Is the power situation and generation improving or not? Yes, it is

11. Are there more capital projects ongoing ij Nigeria today including the ones abandoned by GEJ? Yes, there are.

Back to the ipob thing, ipob is not ethnic-related, it's ideology, mentality and manner of thinking and rationalizing and everything you posted says are the same ignorant and backward ipob rant and mentality because your initial post was based on ignorance or just deception and lack of understanding per how we arrived at this horrible situation.

It took 16 years to bastardize and loot Nigeria dry so expecting a mirraculous turn around in less than 3 years says a lot about your own flawed sense of expections and puerile maner of thinking.

You really need to confine your elementary talk about Nigeria to your fellow Igbos.

This is a typical zombie rant
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by kutchs: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
honourhim:
In 2015, i supported Buhari so dearly because i was tired of the corruption that went on in Jonathan's administration. ( I still abhor the corruption in that administration). I also saw Buhari as a man of intergrity who will give Nigerians the positive change they yearn for. It appears we were wrong.
3 years down the line i am tired of Buhari's lackluster administration for the following reasons-

1. Buhari took the naira from 200 naira per dollar to 530 and then down to 360 naira now. And people expect me to clap for him? No way. If he wants commendation let him bring it down to 150 or even the 200 naira that Jonathan left it.

2. As a result of the naira fall the prices of commodities went so high till today. A bag of rice went from eight thousand naira to twenty two thousand naira and now thirteen thousand naira. And people want me to clap for Buhari? Let him reverse it back to 8000 naira.

3. fuel went from 86 naira per litre up to 145 naira per litre and now 160 naira per litre. And people want me to clap for Buhari?

4. Nigerians have passed through hell since Buhari took over government and all that Buhari and his men could offer Nigerians is blame upon blame of GEJ government all the time. I AM JUST TIRED OF THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION. it is obvious he lacks the capacity to provide good governance.

5. Yea GEJ was corrupt but things were far much better in his administration than the Buhari i felt has integrity. I am still waiting to see the candidates that will come out to contest in 2019. Atiku may be corrupt but i think i have more reasons to vote for him than Buhari. Let me be watching first.

What evidence do you have of Jonathan's corruption except the old rehearsed lies of the APC?

1 Like

Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by honourhim: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
kutchs:

What evidence do you have of Jonathan's corruption except the old rehearsed lies of the APC?

Jonathan allowed free flow of corruption. Remember Dasuki , Alison Madueke and even Jonathan's wife. Many other cases. Don't even defend Jonathan
He failed.
Re: A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration by Bizibi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
freeze001:

The remaining 1% according to u are still part of the minority that supported the idiot aren't they? At least Igbokwe has been one of the most vocal...
Let me ask u though, in that 5% v 97% arithmetic by the dumbo, who did he refer to? Has Imo not unfortunately been under APC?

The point is, whether 1% or 5%, the idiotic supporters exist and d op was one, he has only just realised the folly of his ways.
wetin dey do una.....una nor know sycophants.....if u like argue from now till tomorrow they will still reply u with rubbish.

Make una take una time, when next u see that monicker just jump and pass,na shit hin be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Custom Boss Convoy Block Melaye Led Senate Committee At Customs HQ / One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook / David Mark And Dimeji Bankole Got $30m Monthly From NNPC - Wikileaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.