Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (15395 Views)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by championeh(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Old Men in power everywhere, so sad.........
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by jobbers: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
ok
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Sai Baba! How could it have been, if things are better than what they are now.
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Mysselff2: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Hope they were bold enough to advise him to do Nigerians a great favour and resign from office and remain in Daura
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
ceometromedia:
President Buhari receives in audience the Northern Senators Forum this evening in Daura, Katsina State.

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-northern-senators-visit-buhari/
cheesy
laugh no gree me o.
Sorry for my poor eyes.
The first pic though. Bubu was standing as if he was fixed there.

Let us join Hand 2gada n helup and vyt kworupshion.
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
SINZ:

Incoming!! gringrin
LMFAO!!! The English got me pregnant with laughter ni sha cheesy
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017
What is he doing there? He's extremely lazy
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by positivelord: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
instead,it's ur father relaxing at home watching NatGeo grin cheesy

what did you just say to that guy

Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by SINZ: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
LMFAO!!! The English got me pregnant with laughter ni sha cheesy

Lol, I was confused there for a min!
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, I was confused there for a min!
cheesy
He just wanted English to rest in perfect peace ni jae
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by SINZ: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
cheesy He just wanted English to rest in perfect peace ni jae

Loool! you're something else!

and I thought I could shade sad
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by edupedia: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
uu2712:
They area probably with him to advise him to forget his 2019 ambition and save his party .The signs are unfriendly to APC and these Northen senators know that .

If Buhari's ambition is not checked , then calamity will befall his already abandoned APC.

....keep dreaming and writing fiction...it will help keep u from Yabaleft....
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2017
SINZ:

Loool! you're something else!

and I thought I could shade sad
grin tongue
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
SINZ:
Incoming!! gringrin
why too many evil savages on nairaland??
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
chloedogie:
see as bubu looks fresh. I pray you stay healthy and sound as I have an old father at home too. Bubu, Nigerians are also complaining, and I don't doubt your competence and integrity but you need to do better and make things happen faster. May the Lord give you the knowledge of know how and the wisdom on how to manage this economic crisis so that the average Nigerian can benefit from your presidency. Stay healthy SIR and lead in truth and honesty.
100 % agreed
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Akolawole:

100 % agreed

na so. I pity those that wish him death. What goes around comes around.
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
yeyeboi:
Wasted Visit
Ipob terrorist seen
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Annydora(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
issorite.....these people have to leave office for young and vibrant youths to take the country to a better level,
God bless Nigeria!!!

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
lelvin:
Hehe... See how Baba be like crayfish in their midst
do you have a father?
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
nero2face:
I also visited Buhari yesterday after church, he was having malaria and typhoid
Aameen and you too
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
chloedogie:
see as bubu looks fresh. I pray you stay healthy and sound as I have an old father at home too. Bubu, Nigerians are also complaining, and I don't doubt your competence and integrity but you need to do better and make things happen faster. May the Lord give you the knowledge of know how and the wisdom on how to manage this economic crisis so that the average Nigerian can benefit from your presidency. Stay healthy SIR and lead in truth and honesty.
stay blessed bro
awon oloriburuku gbogbo ti won ki buhari ku aye won ti baje
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
bamidelee:

stay blessed bro
awon oloriburuku gbogbo ti won ki buhari ku aye won ti baje

LOL. Omo to ba ni baba nile ko ni ma gbadura ki baba onibaba fo sanle ku.
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
chloedogie:

LOL. Omo to ba ni baba nile ko ni ma gbadura ki baba onibaba fo sanle ku.
omoluabi nie joor
awon oloripelebe Omo Igbo radarada
wonti gbepe
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
bamidelee:

omoluabi nie joor
awon oloripelebe Omo Igbo radarada
wonti gbepe

Haaaaaaa. Don't curse them o. Some of them are my friends and they are very reasonable. Just that the stupid ones are one way traffic uncultured ones. Don't generalize.
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
chloedogie:

Haaaaaaa. Don't curse them o. Some of them are my friends and they are very reasonable. Just that the stupid ones are one way traffic uncultured ones. Don't generalize.
thanks baba mi
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
bamidelee:

thanks baba mi

You are welcome omoluabi. Not aregbe oooooooo
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ur father is still young but resting,bcuz he has no job!
lol wetin the guy do you na? grin
Re: Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Apart from the 2 guys at the far left and right, the rest look like HIV patients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.