Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

21 Prayers Points For Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Prayers Points For Prosperity (2966 Views)

We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive / Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Prayers Points For Prosperity by fitted60(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Prosperity is part of a man’s desire in life, not sure there is any right-thinking human that does not want to prosper in any of his efforts or endeavours. As we put up efforts, we need to support our activities with prosperity prayers that really works, though, Gods plan for everybody is to prosper Jeremiah 29 vs 11 says For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Deuteronomy Chapter 28 vs 8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto, and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. KJV

It is certain that God is really ready to bless every one of us, so it is left to each individual to grab the opportunity that God has given us to be successful in life, I don’t know where you are reading this from but there are certain forces or people that do not want us to prosper in our endeavours, that is why we need prayers for prosperity that will help us topple such people and forces

[center]21 PRAYERS POINTS FOR PROSPERITY[/center]

Father Lord, I thank you for giving me life today
Father, empower me to be obedient to your Word so that my life can be prosperous
Lord God, in all areas men have failed me, let your mercy prevail in Jesus name
God almighty, let success manifest in every area of my life so that your name can be glorified
Lord bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans and windows in the name of Jesus.
Lord, give me a spirit of excellence so that I can arise in my calling and glorify your name.
Any form of opposition on my way to breakthrough, Lord God move them away from me for me
Let my mistakes be converted to miracles and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
Lord remove any hindrance to my prosperity
God, instruct my steps to the right directions in Jesus name
Every power of frustration frustrating my efforts, father Lord make them the thing of the past
Let all of my efforts towards my being prosperous in life become positive in Jesus name
Any effect of strange money on my finances be destroyed
The spirit of success takes charge of my life from this moment
Whoever wants to stop, delay or reverse my prosperity, Lord God let them die by Jesus name
I come against the power of wrong investment
Lord connect me with those that will bring prosperity to my life
Every Power and spirit of lack that wants to dominate in my life, take them out of my life
God let my life keep attracting success every day
Any satanic eyes monitoring me, let them go blind in Jesus name
Father Lord, I thank you for your blessings and protections in my life and family.
Thank You for answering my prayers
Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

When Mercy Speaks. / Why I Became An Atheist / Where Do Souls of Animals Go???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.