Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF (5628 Views)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / As A Lady,wud U Prefer D One That Last Long Or The One That Dose Not Last Long / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by salmonkas178(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
On or Off my 45mins first round sure die
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahaha ok nice... But I for prefer you like the lights on grin.... Anyway... I never really get chance but I go surely reach there by God's Grace...
Light or off no matter. I just type that off
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Hannysmilez(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
amani63:

I beg free me I never hear ooh.if she say sex after marriage my brother give her sleeping drug and do your thing simple remember to off the light
Rapist alert!

Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Daeylar(f): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Rapist alert!

Jeezzz shocked shocked

Serious rapist on the lose,

Na wa oh, it's not break up with her and find someone else, it's give her sleeping drug and remember to off light.

Every day more lunatics use nairalànd as an avenue to show off their lunacy

Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
all d more reason the light should be switched on if no be ur wife.dwat of if na bobrisky u come carry by mistake for road nko? cheesy.
lol.. U guys go kill person here oooo.
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Lol. Turn the fvckin lights off! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wale turner ni.. Turn on the moraforkn shometin.
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Rapist alert!
that one no be raping
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
paybak:
lol.. U guys go kill person here oooo.
its better to be safe than sorry oo..crazy tinzs do happen grin
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
all d more reason the light should be switched on if no be ur wife.dwat of if na bobrisky u come carry by mistake for road nko? cheesy.

No be here oh...Kikiki
Re: During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF by fartkay(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
best comment of the year to me... Simply because you mentioned a Country musician and I am a Country Music fan... In the words of Don.. Williams.... " I'm just a Country boy"....

hmmmmn. confirm

Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Got Popular For Having Six Packs / I Made A Very Terrible Mistake / Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument