Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” (14326 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by KingSango(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
ceezarhh:
you just called him a "freakish monster", that's very insulting too...

So pedophiles are not monsters? You know homosexuality is pederast culture don't you? Yes homosexuality isnt new to human cultures and there many world examples of homosexuality as being a component of pederast culture.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by Martin0(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I think he also needs to introduce success to his life

Na wa for u oo,wetin make u talk sogrin
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by femi4: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
goldbim:
grin yinmu..I pray o.. grin grin.
grin
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by Pennykeyz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
are you an artist? looking for the best production,mixing and mastering for your musical jobs, jingles, soundtracks, voice over etc? or are you looking for the perfect studio to your top quality audio/sound jobs, you even want to learn how to produce music, learn to play musical instruments ? then look no further, Piano 24 studio is open for jobs/projects....pls call 07082353615(whatsapp) or 08053036335.ff on IG @pennykeyz
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by Beinmon(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
You introduce her to him... And so? Wetin make we do..

1 Like

Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
So make we declare public holiday?
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by migeoart(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Who ask you?
very very true
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by migeoart(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Who ask you?
grin
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by overdoseme: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
And so?
Re: Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello boy, warrido tongue
Evaberry:
I think he also needs to introduce success to his life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reacts As His Mum Dance "Shaku Shaku/ Legwork" At An Event / Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Is 'Follow The Money' Ambassador, Signs Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.