Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine (541 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by NLbully(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Strange but true

Let's discuss

if you catch your girlfriend using a sex tool when you are available what will you do to her or say to her grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
like i am not doing it right embarassed

gannngbang da shut up outta the bittcchg undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
kini love machine? Na to dump the nymp.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by purem(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
NLbully:
Strange but true

Let's discuss

if you catch your girlfriend using a sex tool when you are available what will you do to her or say to her grin

Bro don't lie to us, ur wife is using it undecided

Na ur fault o angry

No kon ask us wetin we go do embarassed

No b evry body no fit fvck im wife lyk u wink
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by duduade: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
I will help her dig it in very well...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by ogeodi(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Op...... u should the party.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine by NLbully(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
purem:

Bro don't lie to us, ur wife is using it undecided

Na ur fault o angry

No kon ask us wetin we go do embarassed

No b evry body no fit fvck im wife lyk u wink
Baba abeg no be me oo When she no wan die grin

(1) (Reply)

Okay / Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 / Wife Pours Hot Water On Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.