Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ibom Tropicana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Tropicana (2548 Views)

La Campagne Tropicana - What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Tropicana by Ikengawo: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2010
Re: Ibom Tropicana by paddylo1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
Good , lets overwhelm these fools with positivity
Naija 4 life
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
Both of you: who is oiling your pockets?
Is it that hard to differentiate between 'proposed' and 'real'?
Re: Ibom Tropicana by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
SmashingM:

Both of you: who is oiling your pockets?
Is it that hard to differentiate between 'proposed' and 'real'?

You can say that again. Let the poster come back with the real picture when the project is finished.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by Ikengawo: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
i just posted a VIDEO of them building the project. what isn't real about it?
i mean, i know you're depressed and don't want to hear anything good but good things dey and you'll just have to cope with it.
you dont have to believe it's being built or will be built, most nigerians are oblivious to the great things happening in their country, im not and will enjoy these facilities to the max upon completion. grin
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
Ikengawo:

i just posted a VIDEO of them building the project. what isn't real about it?
i mean, i know you're depressed and don't want to hear anything good but good things dey and you'll just have to cope with it.
you dont have to believe it's being built or will be built, most nigerians are oblivious to the great things happening in their country, im not and will enjoy these facilities to the max upon completion. grin

The fact still remains that you do not know the difference between proposed and real. As for me being depressed, it's better than not being able to differentiate between two things.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by Ikengawo: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
i posted a video of them building the project
there's no proposal, its being done, it is being built, there's video evidence on your computer screen

again, you don't have to believe me, you will probably spend you life in canada driving taxis while i sucks ibom woman's bobbie at Ibom Tropicana.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2010
Ikengawo:

i posted a video of them building the project
there's no proposal, its being done, it is being built, there's video evidence on your computer screen

again, you don't have to believe me, you will probably spend you life in canada driving taxis while i sucks ibom woman's bobbie at Ibom Tropicana.

Look at my profile and you will know that i am in AKS. The question you should ask yourself is "who is she that she knows this much"? Have you bothered to know which company is building it? What adjustment has been done to the original plan or look for the scope of work to know when it will be finished? This is your food for thought.

I'll be waiting!
Re: Ibom Tropicana by dblock(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2010
Nigerians are the most negative people I have ever seen in my life.

Negativity or gossip will not stop Governors from depriving people of a goodstyles.

The only thing that results in positive change is action

and this development can fall under such category, as it is directly employing Nigerians.

Therefore the people that are participating in this development are contributing to Nigeria postively unlike you in America, UK, Canda etc; chastizing the country and adding to a bad image that reduces investment.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by Ikengawo: 1:34am On Apr 05, 2010
^LOL! god i know! i totally agree with you
the amount of negativity is insane!
they even complain when they're in the west about the west!
i just posted someone doing something good in nigeria with VIDEO EVIDENCE and they're still doubting lol.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2010
dblock:

Nigerians are the most negative people I have ever seen in my life.

Negativity or gossip will not stop Governors from depriving people of a goodstyles.

The only thing that results in positive change is action

and this development can fall under such category, as it is directly employing Nigerians.

Therefore the people that are participating in this development are contributing to Nigeria postively unlike you in America, UK, Canda etc; chastizing the country and adding to a bad image that reduces investment.

Dude! you referring to me?
Re: Ibom Tropicana by dblock(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2010
No it could be anyone that doesn't realise that such developments contribute more to the economy and people's lives than futlie complaining.

If you want to lead a massive protest with Soyinka fine, if you want a revolution then fine if you are doing your own bit then fine

but if you are one of millions of Nigerians that just sit behind their computers insulting anything that transpires in the country without objectivity or rationale then I suggest you make better use of your time
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2010
Ikengaowo was sounding as if it's been completed so i had to let him know that it's still underway i.e;

1. it's subject to change.
2. The contractor may fail to complete the construction.

Besides i am not against productivity, i'm only being realistic. In your earlier post you wrote "Nigerians are the most negative people i have ever seen in my life"
My question is, are you not a Nigerian? if you are, are you the most negative person you've ever seen in your life?

Always use "some" because when you generalise you include yourself.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by dblock(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
I don't use Some so that I can create emphasis to my Argument.

I always use emphasis in my argument, it just brings out my point with stronger authority.

I think it will be completed

the same way that Tinapa was completed

Tinapa had its problems and many Nigerians were happy that it was having problems, because of their innate negativity, but the place is now picking up steam.

Nigeria will improve one way or another, whether some Nigerians want it or not.
Re: Ibom Tropicana by SmashingM(f): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2010
Better!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calgary, Canada: Ranking, Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living Etc / U.S VISA---How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting A U.S Visitation Visa... / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.