Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (19960 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
kernel505:

I support Tithing only if it goes to the (Fatherless, Pastors, Strangers, Widows) according to Deutronomy 14:29, not giving it to only Pastor.

Yes! That's when I can give it to my Pastor. Because if I give him, he goes on shopping, buying Gucci and Prada, without giving food to the Orphans and widows... Then I'm a fool.

NOTE: The four are entitled to my tithe, not just one.
Then good point you've raised. I am 100% in support of what you've said.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
oruma19:
criminal that's what u all are.
Romans: 1. 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
You are talking to your entire lineage. idiot!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

This is for our tithe warriors

Deutronomy 14 v 22-29

Tithes
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish.
Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Dear "Tithers" I have copied and pasted the scriptures in NIV version. My questions are;

1) How did Tithe convert itself from foodstuffs as prescribed by God and now perverted into 10% of gold and silver as preached by
Pastorpreneurs?

2) Isn't tithe meant to be eaten and given at my discretion to "Levites" without inheritance, widows, stranded foreigners and Orphans?

3) Is it scriptural to pay monetary "tithes" to Men of God with vast inheritances here on earth?

4) If I am not into farming or herding...do I need to even tithe?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by kd10: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
We live in interesting time in Nigeria of today & Big up to Daddy Freeze for taking the exposure much further with clear scriptural backing. These are evil God of Men who gathered together & continues to fight Prophet TB Joshua for no reason other than sentiment because he was exposing their evil doctrine of amassing wealth with lopsided Biblical teaching instead of charitable works of Christlike which is the cardinal teachings of Christianity.

IN SCOAN Tb Joshua never ask his members to bring tithes to Synagogue or receives tithes on behalf of the poor or less privileged in the society rather he encouraged congregants to go back to where they come from & look around them that they will see many that need their help in many ways that doing so attract more blessing from above than bringing it to the Church, in fact he clearly said its a temptation & sin to him.These are the things Pentecostal churches hate about him not to talk of his deliverance gift which many of them has already dismissed as demonic for fear of losing there members because they lack such gift from above & they continuously fight's him using there political members in Government , In fact one particular administration took it upon itself in connivance with them to stop him from broadcast in TV stations nation wide then he launched Emmanuel TV Satellite network since they can't stop him from that they came after his visitors building still under construction & collapsed it even when theirs a video evidence to proven that the building collapsed as a result of external factors still it was rubbished by their paid agents in communication industry to continue to perpetuate falsehood against the Prophet because his is exposing them & destroying there industry of milking the innocent Christians with their false teaching & using church to amass wealth even when their members are starving of hunger or dying of one ailment or the other that needs Divine solution for them to stand on their feet again.

My advice to Daddy freeze is watch your back & continue to speak out .God is your strength Amen. Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

when we use the word of God against their falsehood they shiver. God punish all of u using His name for merchandise. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Topgainer:
@ Statsocial, I read all your threads/posts in recent time but I am restrained by my promise not to engage you on threads concerning your Darling Bishop. I am also convinced that your are a direct beneficiary of the system that takes money from the crowd and places it in the authority of a few trustees using God as a vehicle. I am not exactly sure you have taken out time in all honesty to compare and contrast some of your beliefs, and that of your mentors with that of Jesus.
You may call me a devil from the pit of Hell, a scorner, a persecutor and throw curses like your mentor. I don't care, I am unperturbed by them because of my knowledge of works of Christ in the life of those of us He had reconciled to God.

It is a very difficult thing to serve God and Mammon, and be loyal to both at the same time. Can we really build businesses and real estates for God's Kingdom on earth? Competing with conglomerates of this world, all for God. I wish Myles Munroe is alive today to continue explaining away how that is possible.
For your consideration.
I own a company by registration that generates at least a billion naira every month, the company is presented to partners as it belonging to all of us. I own subsidiaries that generate a fraction what my partners put together in the parent company. The subsidiaries sells books, blessings, open heaven, gates of hell, sacrifice and a whole lot of others including transacting shares at the NSE. I am the signatory to the bank accounts, I sign out Checks for everything the Companies need for expansion, some of which are my direct interest like real estates. I don't need to touch money, anything I need I beat the price, authorize the payment, the bank or my account officer deliver the money from the bank account of the Subsidiaries or Parent holding. Sometimes, money can move from the parent company (current account) to solve a problem or projects that concern the Subsidiaries (savings/investments).
I tell my partners who are neither shareholders nor registered trustees of my company, I have never received salary from the business nor touched any money (Profits) from the business. Whereas, from the foregoing, I own the company by registration and I am the sole authority to the accounts.
I realized something, I lied to them and to myself. And this is the Unclad Truth.
Look I am not disputing the fact that there is fraud in Churches. But it just might not be the people most of you are pointing to.

Let me tell you. It won't take me more than 20 million naira to create a lasting illusion that Living Faith or RCCG are Giving Churches if I was their GO. All I have to do is budget 10 million naira on buying bags of rice to be distributed at Agege market and budget another 10 million for Publicity. And after I am done You would clap for me and celebrate me. But God would have seen the Hypocrisy in my heart. He would know that what I did was borne out of pride and deception and not love and Charity in my heart.
By your Standards I would be an Awesome man because you saw me on NTA doling out Rice to the poor but God would see me as a crook because of my insincerity.

One of the reasons why I think you should give rccg and LFC a second look is that they do well in concealing the the good they do. And for me that is a proof of sincerity.

-When Oyedepo gave those numerous Items to Survivors of Sierraleone landslide. There was no mention of it anywhere by the church.
-When he refurbished 20 schools in Kwara, there was no mention of it anywhere.
-When he paid the salaries of Benson Idahosa University workers for years there was no mention of it anywhere. --When he gave aid to Rwanda's govt no mention of it anywhere.
-When Red Cross said living faith gave the largest consignment during Ikeja Bomb Blast there was no mention of it anywhere.
-When he gave or borrowed Liberia 500,000 USD there was no publicity.
-The Church has spent 1 billion on educational scholarship in the past years yet no mention of it on social media
It was influential church members who felt threatened by the recent attack on Churches that then started to share these things on social media platforms. Now if it took me a person who is close to the ministry a lot of time to fish out these givings through third parties how would you who isn't close to the ministry even know at all.

I call for accountability of church finances just like everyone else and I am not trying to protect Oyedepo. It is the image of the church we are protecting! When the Catholic church committed atrocities during the middle ages we all, whether Pentecostals, Orthodox answer for it today. We have a responsibility to say the truth and ensure that criticism and praise are both balanced. You can't criticize all of the perceived errors in church and shout down those who want to praise these same churches and be fair.

Cc rhymz PastorOluT wallade
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

Look I am not disputing the fact that there is fraud in Churches. But it just might not be the people most of you are pointing to.

Let me tell you. It won't take me more than 20 million naira to create a lasting illusion that Living Faith or RCCG are Giving Churches if I was their GO. All I have to do is budget 10 million naira on buying bags of rice to be distributed at Agege market and budget another 10 million for Publicity. And after I am done You would clap for me and celebrate me. But God would have seen the Hypocrisy in my heart. He would know that what I did was borne out of pride and deception and not love and Charity in my heart.
By your Standards I would be an Awesome man because you saw me on NTA doling out Rice to the poor but God would see me as a crook because of my insincerity.

One of the reasons why I think you should give rccg and LFC a second look is that they do well in concealing the the good they do. And for me that is a proof of sincerity.

-When Oyedepo gave those numerous Items to Survivors of Sierraleone landslide. There was no mention of it anywhere by the church.
-When he refurbished 20 schools in Kwara, there was no mention of it anywhere.
-When he paid the salaries of Benson Idahosa University workers for years there was no mention of it anywhere. --When he gave aid to Rwanda's govt no mention of it anywhere.
-When Red Cross said living faith gave the largest consignment during Ikeja Bomb Blast there was no mention of it anywhere.
-When he gave or borrowed Liberia 500,000 USD there was no publicity.
-The Church has spent 1 billion on educational scholarship in the past years yet no mention of it on social media
It was influential church members who felt threatened by the recent attack on Churches that then started to share these things on social media platforms. Now if it took me a person who is close to the ministry a lot of time to fish out these givings through third parties how would you who isn't close to the ministry even know at all.

I call for accountability of church finances just like everyone else and I am not trying to protect Oyedepo. It is the image of the church we are protecting! When the Catholic church committed atrocities during the middle ages we all, whether Pentecostals, Orthodox answer for it today. We have a responsibility to say the truth and ensure that criticism and praise are both balanced. You can't criticize all of the perceived errors in church and shout down those who want to praise these same churches and be fair.

Cc rhymz PastorOluT wallade

The taproot of the fraud we are talking of is how tithes on crops and livestock as clearly spelt out in the Bible/Torah is now 10% of monthly gold and silver earned as preached by these Pastorpreneurs, which of course is duly collected by the investment vehicle of these Pastorpreneurs

The GOs and MOGs and Pastors are boldly standing on the pulpit to support this fraud.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by PastorOluT(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Wallade:

God is unquestionable and his ways can also be mysterious so pray for understanding. He can use whoever he wishes to use and you can do nothing about it. If many sound Christians, so to speak, are unavailable for use or wouldn't speak the truth about the matter because they don't want to "touch the anointed or do the prophet any harm". God can use the so called " man who hasn't fixed his life or man of daddy freeze calibre" to communicate to the world. Never dwell on the messenger because you may be distracted or miss the point, ponder on the message".

@Statsocial, are you better than daddy freeze to qualify you as eligible to fix the confusion on tithe issue. Can we say your life is absolutely fixed too.

God can use anyone no doubt even the lowly, but for that to happen it means that the original people who ought to have failed woefully. Both the accused and accusers fall short in this matter but God found a way to still make His point, this is my point all along.

NB Anyone defending anyone or organization as against the word and doctrine of God is not wise and ignorant of the word of God. What differentiate u from the so called men u defending is just the ignorance of who you are in Christ and all of God on this side of eternity. I think this is really the genesis of our problems, we have idolized men to the point whatever they sell to us we swallow hook line n sinker without much consideration. If I may ask where is the place of the Spirit? If u have the Spirit of God active in u then u know His doctrine and not be tossed by different wind of doctrine. My simple and one question to the pro-tithers is this, why did the apostles never practiced it and why did it only resurface some few hundred years ago after the levitical order?

Obviously our generation who claim to know more makes the practice laughable in the light of the word and history in the New Testament.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by helpishere(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

When Jesus left the Earth he gave the church two things
1) The Holy Spirit
2) Men of God(Church leaders)

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.

What about the wolves in sheep clothing? Who left them in the Church? Satan or Pope? Holiness and salvation has been abandoned for tithes. Are we going to allow people to bring gifts with blemish to the house of God? Have you heard any of these men condemn a thief that brings money into the church . They even create a seat for them
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
helpishere:

What about the wolves in sheep clothing? Who left them in the Church? Satan or Pope? Holiness and salvation has been abandoned for tithes. Are we going to allow people to bring gifts with blemish to the house of God? Have you heard any of these men condemn a thief that brings money into the church . They even create a seat for them

per the bolded...you're very much on point!

So much for Pastorpreneurial hypocrisy angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Ytea(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xda59:

What a shame! You can't take 3 minutes to read an article but can spend hours sucking dick. That is how you people end up with no knowledge but only pussy and booty as assets.
Werey... Hope they know your situation at home sha
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by rhymz(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2017
My answer to them

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by patwilly(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

When Jesus left the Earth he gave the church two things
1) The Holy Spirit
2) Men of God(Church leaders)

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by dokunbam(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2017
I am not against Tithing who is paying and what they are paying.

But I believe in accountability

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.