Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (19909 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
I can feel u bro, people are already tired of my rantings and cries over this matter. My family has begged me to stop and leave dem to God. I don even tire sef. Gos bless daddy freeze. Do u knw they are trying to use his boss at his place of work to quench his fire? The churches are threatening not to patronise the station again if they keep allowing freeze to talk. Wetin concern office and Bible matter? U can see clearly that they are rogues. I weep for adeboye and oyedepo, I used to trust then a lot. The one singular thing I have been able to proof frombthe scripture they disagree because of selfish interests, it means majority of what they teach is false. Haba

Anyone who twists the TRUTH with a little lies to satisfy his or her selfish interest is no different from the Serpent that deceived Eve in the Garden of Eden...

Imagine telling Man that they will be like God if they ate of the Fruit, and indeed God confirmed "man is now like us" in the next chapter...only for the Serpent to lie to them on the death part.

I repeat any Pastor who stands on the pulpit to preach Truth with lies is an offspring of the Serpent!

May the Holy Spirit guide us into all things right. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by kernel505: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

When Jesus left the Earth he gave the church two things
1) The Holy Spirit
2) Men of God(Church leaders)

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.

Sir... The Bible tells us the early Church "shared" things in common, they didn't give it to Peter to decide what he wants to do with it.

Pastors have abused the giving privilege in Nigeria, and it makes you ashame as a good Christian who loves God.

Secondly, Tithe isn't meant for Pastors only, but Levis, Fatherless, Widows and Strangers check the book of Deuteronomy 14:29, why should be choose to bless Levis, while our Widows are suffering?... Listen to these, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by rhymz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
Daddy Freeze has enlightened the minds of THOSE WHO DONT READ THEIR BIBLE.. Notice the category of Daddy Freeze supporters.. Unspiritual men who lack the spirit of discernation to know that Daddy Freeze is inspired by the devil not God to disintegrate the Church... Unfortunately the Devil came too late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URr0O9aHW38

You should listen to Seth Andrew's "Christianity made me talk like an idiot" cos right now you definitely are talking like an idiot!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
kernel505:

Sir... The Bible tells us the early Church "shared" things in common, they didn't give it to Peter to decide what he wants to do with it.

Pastors have abused the giving privilege in Nigeria, and it makes you ashame as a good Christian who loves God.

Secondly, Tithe isn't meant for Pastors only, but Levis, Fatherless, Widows and Strangers check the book of Deuteronomy 14:29, why should be choose to bless Levis, while our Widows are suffering?... Listen to these, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world".
Are you saying that you would support Tithing if Churches prioritised Widows and Orphans?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Are you saying that you would support Tithing if Churches prioritised Widows and Orphans?

First things first...what is the scriptural definition of tithing?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by ArcGibson(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
ProfessorD:

I have a quickerning in my spirit to ask you for 20k, thank

K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K

Abeg help me count am if it's 20k. I'm giving you from my own pocket. That's my own tithe
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
kissyou must be one of them. Thief. All ur long story is basically stupid logic with no bible passage as reference. Turning
bible stories and scripture upside down. God will judge u. Come and collect tithe na. Sebi ur fada, d devil says without tithe no heaven..oya na.
No I have said it times without number that I won't quote scriptures with Demons hiding in Human flesh. I did not create the tithe neither do I receive it but I would not let agents of the devil from the core part of hell mislead the church.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Mujtahida: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

When Jesus left the Earth he gave the church two things
1) The Holy Spirit
2) Men of God(Church leaders)

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.
You are a colossal fraud. If only you know what the phrase 'in Christ' means.

Now answer this question: does a Christian who according to Ephesians has been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus and who seated with Christ in the heavenly realms need to pay tithe to have an ' open heaven'.

You will never understand the Old Testament until you understand the meaning of the words 'in Christ'.

The same way the Catholic Church exploited the people in the middle ages is the same way thieving pentecostals want to do 'authority stealing' which is very convenient because no pangs of guilt follows it. Pastors who foist tithes on the people are worse than criminals. They are the devil's agents sent to rubbish and destroy Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

You are a colossal fraud. If only you know what the phrase 'in Christ' means.

Now answer this question: does a Christian who according to Ephesians has been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus and who seated with Christ in the heavenly realms need to pay tithe to have an ' windows of heaven open'.

You will never understand the Old Testament until you understand the meaning of the words 'in Christ'.

The same way the Catholic Church exploited the people in the middle ages is the same way thieving pentecostals want to do 'authority stealing' which is very convenient because no pangs of guilt follows it. Pastors who foist tithes on the people are worse than criminals. They are the devil's agents sent to rubbish and destroy Christianity.

You must be insane! Ridiculously insane and only fit for a mental institution. If you can't express your view without calling names then you are mad. Take a double of your dose tonight and then you can come back tomorrow and we can have a civil discussion without you calling yourself a colossal fraud.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Mujtahida: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

You must be insane! Ridiculously insane and only fit for a mental institution. If you can't express your view without calling names then you are mad. Take a double of your dose tonight and then you can come back tomorrow and we can have a civil discussion without you calling yourself a colossal fraud.
And I thought you would do better but no. On a good day I am one for respectable debate but I get so angry at this twisting of scriptures which to me is nothing but fraud because you guys know the truth. You all do but since have erected mammon as your God like Gehazi you will twist scriptures to prove any point like the drivel and utter rubbish you wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by PastorOluT(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
My problem in this whole fiasco is that it takes freeze who is not strong in the faith to speak while many have known the truth for a very long time but kept quiet. indeed God actually looked for a man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

And I thought you would do better but no. On a good day I am one for respectable debate but I get so angry at this twisting of scriptures which to me is nothing but fraud because you guys know the truth. You all do but since have erected mammon as your God like Gehazi you will twist scriptures to prove any point like the drivel and utter rubbish you wrote up there.
Oh you thought I would do better yet you call me a colossal fraud. I am not a pastor, I don't receive tithes. I simply told you the truth. If you don't like it then counter with facts and not insults... I am sorry by the way..
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
PastorOluT:
My problem in this whole fiasco is that it takes freeze who is not strong in the faith to speak while many have known the truth for a very long time but kept quiet. indeed God actually looked for a man!
You had better discern well than join a bandwagon. God indeed use the weak things of this world to confound the strong things. However, when God called out Paul who was a persecutor of the Church for service it took Paul a long time to learn before teaching. God would never commit "Fixing" of the Church into the hands of a Man who hasn't fixed his own life.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

No I have said it times without number that I won't quote scriptures with Demons hiding in Human flesh. I did not create the tithe neither do I receive it but I would not let agents of the devil from the core part of hell mislead the church.
any Pastor who stands on the pulpit to preach Truth with lies is an offspring of the Serpent!

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by RoyalUc(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

I am sorry, bro. Which church do you attend or pastor?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Rexnegro(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2017
pol23:
Nice writeup.
Oh Come together all ye pastor.
Do a joint search in the Bible to backup the tithes you're collecting.
It's that simple.
You don't just read one verse of the old testament and expect we the sheepie not to question you.
Give us a concrete verse,criticised it before you bring it to us.
It's 2017.

Especially from the new testament
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

I am sorry, bro. Which church do you attend or pastor?
I am not a pastor. Don't bother about knowing my Church. It is not popular at all.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by PastorOluT(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

You had better discern well than join a bandwagon. God indeed use the weak things of this world to confound the strong things. However, when God called out Paul who was a persecutor of the Church for service it took Paul a long time to learn before teaching. God would never commit "Fixing" of the Church into the hands of a Man who hasn't fixed his own life.

Exactly my point, wondered how u missed that. That's the irony of the whole thing anyways. A person of freeze calibre doing the Reformation while even those that know the truth never wanting to rock the boat.

NB To me, it's God's way of showing sarcasm and confounding the wise.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Mujtahida: 2:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

Oh you thought I would do better yet you call me a colossal fraud. I am not a pastor, I don't receive tithes. I simply told you the truth. If you don't like it then counter with facts and not insults... I am sorry by the way..
Sorry too about my approach. I should have engaged your points rather than attack your person. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Topgainer: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2017
@ Statsocial, I read all your threads/posts in recent time but I am restrained by my promise not to engage you on threads concerning your Darling Bishop. I am also convinced that your are a direct beneficiary of the system that takes money from the crowd and places it in the authority of a few trustees using God as a vehicle. I am not exactly sure you have taken out time in all honesty to compare and contrast some of your beliefs, and that of your mentors with that of Jesus.
You may call me a devil from the pit of Hell, a scorner, a persecutor and throw curses like your mentor. I don't care, I am unperturbed by them because of my knowledge of works of Christ in the life of those of us He had reconciled to God.

It is a very difficult thing to serve God and Mammon, and be loyal to both at the same time. Can we really build businesses and real estates for God's Kingdom on earth? Competing with conglomerates of this world, all for God. I wish Myles Munroe is alive today to continue explaining away how that is possible.
For your consideration.
I own a company by registration that generates at least a billion naira every month, the company is presented to partners as it belonging to all of us. I own subsidiaries that generate a fraction what my partners put together in the parent company. The subsidiaries sells books, blessings, open heaven, gates of hell, sacrifice and a whole lot of others including transacting shares at the NSE. I am the signatory to the bank accounts, I sign out Checks for everything the Companies need for expansion, some of which are my direct interest like real estates. I don't need to touch money, anything I need I beat the price, authorize the payment, the bank or my account officer deliver the money from the bank account of the Subsidiaries or Parent holding. Sometimes, money can move from the parent company (current account) to solve a problem or projects that concern the Subsidiaries (savings/investments).
I tell my partners who are neither shareholders nor registered trustees of my company, I have never received salary from the business nor touched any money (Profits) from the business. Whereas, from the foregoing, I own the company by registration and I am the sole authority to the accounts.
I realized something, I lied to them and to myself. And this is the Unclad Truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Topgainer: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2017
oruma19:

any Pastor who stands on the pulpit to preach Truth with lies is an offspring of the Serpent!
Some people wonder how the Beast will be able to gather a followership of 200,000,000 army against God's truth (Jerusalem). It is a gradual build up, raising many false prophets, endowed with wisdom of mixing truths with lies and making people hear what they liked to hear. Not forgetting that the Beast is also permitted to perform some miraculous stunts that even the elect might be deceived by them. The Prosperity Gospel Merchants are definitely the breed any genuine seeker of God's truth should observe carefully. They are up to no good and hide the expression of the Ancient Serpent and its methods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

criminal that's what u all are.
Romans: 1. 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by kernel505: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

I support Tithing only if it goes to the (Fatherless, Pastors, Strangers, Widows) according to Deutronomy 14:29, not giving it to only Pastor.

Yes! That's when I can give it to my Pastor. Because if I give him, he goes on shopping, buying Gucci and Prada, without giving food to the Orphans and widows... Then I'm a fool.

NOTE: The four are entitled to my tithe, not just one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2017
kernel505:

I support Tithing only if it goes to the (Fatherless, Pastors, Strangers, Widows) according to Deutronomy 14:29, not giving it to only Pastor.

Yes! That's when I can give it to my Pastor. Because if I give him, he goes on shopping, buying Gucci and Prada, without giving food to the Orphans and widows... Then I'm a fool.

NOTE: The four are entitled to my tithe, not just one.

I've asked Statsocial to give me a scriptural definition of tithe, whether it's 10% of gold and silver or 10% of crops and livestock.

The guy is yet to answer me...

God is not MMM....nor a money doubler for that matter.
God is not for sale!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Wallade(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2017
SageTravels:

can you show where Jesus said we should not pay tithe

Christianity means Christlike - living like Christ on earth. Let me ask you: Did Jesus ever pay tithe throughout his life on earth? Did Jesus ask us to pay tithe? Jesus thought us to pray and do many things because they were important. He never talked about tithe.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by rhymz(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
You just raised a very salient point I have often talked about when I challenged family and friends who fall for this bible wielding conman calling themselves men of God that confuse them with grandiose spiritual mumbo-jumbo while hiding the real facts of how finances and ownership of church properties work.

Honestly speaking, at the root of all these tithing arguments is the fear that far from talking about tithes, people might be led to become bold enough to demand that the church management and establishment show in clear details how these funds that go to the church are being managed.

This to me is the biggest fear of this pastorpreneurs, they don't want to be accountable, they have always shielded themselves with grandiose spirituality when it comes to the area of financial accountability and appropriation. It is no coincidence that many of them have become super rich, who wouldn't be, not when you have unlimited and unquestioned access to a pool of wealth shielded in spirituality and protected from any form of financial scrutiny.

Reality check for many if the sheeples who are quick to defend their favorite MoG and Daddy GO who come to the alter and talk granduose platitudes and turn green when they are challenged to show accountability. Look at all the businesses owned by the church, I am sure the ownership names does not carry the names of the churches but individuals who are likely the MoG himself, his family members and some of the top church management pastors.

There's a reason every pastor has most of their kids as pastors who go on to manage regions of the church that consolidate their hold and influence on the church especially if they are the founder of the church. We have seen such examples with idahosa, with Oyedepo whose son is the head of winners UK, same with Adeboye. That their dad is a MoG automatically mean at least one of them must end up a pastor.

In all if these, we are all reminded that these people may have started out with the purest of heart and sincerity of purpose but as the wealth and influence of the church they started out grew, other interests and self-preservation antics also came into play and the live and lure of wealth became so strong and entrenched that it is almost impossible to imagine survival without it, hence their posturing today.

Topgainer:
@ Statsocial, I read all your threads/posts in recent time but I am restrained by my promise not to engage you on threads concerning your Darling Bishop. I am also convinced that your are a direct beneficiary of the system that takes money from the crowd and places it in the authority of a few trustees using God as a vehicle. I am not exactly sure you have taken out time in all honesty to compare and contrast some of your beliefs, and that of your mentors with that of Jesus.
You may call me a devil from the pit of Hell, a scorner, a persecutor and throw curses like your mentor. I don't care, I am unperturbed by them because of my knowledge of works of Christ in the life of those of us He had reconciled to God.

It is a very difficult thing to serve God and Mammon, and be loyal to both at the same time. Can we really build businesses and real estates for God's Kingdom on earth? Competing with conglomerates of this world, all for God. I wish Myles Munroe is alive today to continue explaining away how that is possible.
For your consideration.
I own a company by registration that generates at least a billion naira every month, the company is presented to partners as it belonging to all of us. I own subsidiaries that generate a fraction what my partners put together in the parent company. The subsidiaries sells books, blessings, open heaven, gates of hell, sacrifice and a whole lot of others including transacting shares at the NSE. I am the signatory to the bank accounts, I sign out Checks for everything the Companies need for expansion, some of which are my direct interest like real estates. I don't need to touch money, anything I need I beat the price, authorize the payment, the bank or my account officer deliver the money from the bank account of the Subsidiaries or Parent holding. Sometimes, money can move from the parent company (current account) to solve a problem or projects that concern the Subsidiaries (savings/investments).
I tell my partners who are neither shareholders nor registered trustees of my company, I have never received salary from the business nor touched any money (Profits) from the business. Whereas, from the foregoing, I own the company by registration and I am the sole authority to the accounts.
I realized something, I lied to them and to myself. And this is the Unclad Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Wallade(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
PastorOluT:

Exactly my point, wondered how u missed that. That's the irony of the whole thing anyways. A person of freeze calibre doing the Reformation while even those that know the truth never wanting to rock the boat.

NB To me, it's God's way of showing sarcasm and confounding the wise.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

God is unquestionable and his ways can also be mysterious so pray for understanding. He can use whoever he wishes to use and you can do nothing about it. If many sound Christians, so to speak, are unavailable for use or wouldn't speak the truth about the matter because they don't want to "touch the anointed or do the prophet any harm". God can use the so called " man who hasn't fixed his life or man of daddy freeze calibre" to communicate to the world. Never dwell on the messenger because you may be distracted or miss the point, ponder on the message".

@Statsocial, are you better than daddy freeze to qualify you as eligible to fix the confusion on tithe issue. Can we say your life is absolutely fixed too.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by TheVictorious(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
DangotePikin:
you are always on point. I like your personality and comments. I will love to be your friend outside nairaland. You and thevictorious always on point.

Thanks mate. I made my email publicly available on my profile for this purpose!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by RoyalUc(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Statsocial:

I am not a pastor. Don't bother about knowing my Church. It is not popular at all.

Ok bro.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by kernel505: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I've asked Statsocial to give me a scriptural definition of tithe, whether it's 10% of gold and silver or 10% of crops and livestock.

The guy is yet to answer me...

God is not MMM....nor a money doubler for that matter.
God is not for sale!

To be honest with you if you read through Deutronomy 14, you will see it was well spelt out. But to give it to Pastor only is a No!.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
kernel505:

To be honest with you if you read through Deutronomy 14, you will see it was well spelt out. But to give it to Pastor only is a No!.

Thank you sir, I'll go through it.

But my question is how Tithe has been converted from 10% of crops and livestock in the old testament temple into 10% of gold and silver in today's churches.

It's possible to note that when I go through Deutronomy 14, Israelite fishermen whose only source of livelihood is fishing and not farming are not eligible to pay tithes...

Na wa for these Pastorpreneurs sha...they'll still scam widows and orphans into paying fictitious "tithes"...
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2017
This is for our tithe warriors

Deutronomy 14 v 22-29

Tithes
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish.
Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Dear "Tithers" I have copied and pasted the scriptures in NIV version. My questions are;

1) How did Tithe convert itself from foodstuffs as prescribed by God and now perverted into 10% of gold and silver as preached by
Pastorpreneurs?

2) Isn't tithe meant to be eaten and given at my discretion to "Levites" without inheritance, widows, stranded foreigners and Orphans?

3) Is it scriptural to pay monetary "tithes" to Men of God with vast inheritances here on earth?

4) If I am not into farming or herding...do I need to even tithe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christianity; The Reason For Science / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.