Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You (612 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by seguntijan(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2010
hav always want to date a babe older than me cos i really like it .if you were the babe can you accept my request?
Re: Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by madlady(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2010
Marry undecided

Hang out with, depends on the guy, if his mature of mind, polite and not over full of himself, then yes.
Re: Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2010
For me i dont think its bad. it depends, i can marry someone older than me if she's not arrogant ready to humble herself. understanding matters alot. cool
Re: Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by farochron(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
Timmy,

I hope you will be ready to do thesame.
Re: Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by madlady(f): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^Nice.
Re: Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You by JJay2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
I used to date a girl 3yrs older than me. One day a lil sumthin came up & along d line while i was tryin 2 make her reasn with me, she called me a kid. I put an abrupt halt to everything we had together at that moment. I dont doubt d bible, "out of d abundance of d hrt d mouth speaks". We'v gone our seperate ways 4 good.

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy, How Will You Feel If Your Friend (guy) Hug Your Gf With Passion. / Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? / Is It Important To Be In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.