Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (28535 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Nedfed(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrIjapa:
Tekno looks hungry grin
But u no he can feed u & ur family?
Talk truth

Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nedfed:

But u no he can feed u & ur family?
Talk truth

No he can't. My family are well fed.
Next please...
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Jackson042: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Effizy12:

For you mind you have made sense? Like you are rolling with them all.WIZKID co wrote controller, wrote One dance and got Bill board award for it.and you are here saying trash.let me tell wizkid as moved on drake he even unfollowed him in instagram whill drake still follows here.wizkid is boss in his own.

Doesn't matter if I made sense or not... the main fact is that Drake might value Tekno more than Wizkid because Tekno is a producer... and in order for Drake to break fully into the Nigerian market, he's going to need a producer who can give him an American beat with Nigerian vibe... and believe me, if the beat Tekno should produce is so dope, it will boost his cred in America... He will get to work with other international acts... you should know that a producer is valued way more than a musician...

wizkid as moved on drake he even unfollowed him in instagram whill drake still follows here
That alone should tell you who the boss is.. and who still has a child's mentality... We all know why Wizkid unfollowed Drake.. nobody needs to be told...
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by okimba24: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
Even if he features on another drake album.. tekno cannot measure up to wizkid coz wizkid has set d pace already.

Drake has featured wizkid thrice each of which are bangers..without wizkid begging him for collaboration.

Tekno can never measure up to wizkid
Who asked you? Jealousy. Ntorrrrrr
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Timhigher:
who ask u
no mind that mumu
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrIjapa:

No he can't. My family are well fed. Next please...
tekno can feed you and your family for 10 yrs
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Iambees:
tekno can feed you and your family for 10 yrs

Yes he can feed your family for 10 years. Poverty don fall on una.
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by mikeyung71(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol.. Tekno just stood humble!
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Mabelenena(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
There's more to this Drake than we can imagine
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by lebete3000: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lol! Sorry for the title but I feel that’s what is happening,his intentions says it all,following the feud and clash in Dubai,Davido calling out to Tekno on social media saying that he got his back and now this?? Its all summing up to some kind of measurement scale, like if Wizkid can dine with International stars why can’t I?

Here we go again is Tekno sharing a black and white photo of himself with drake on Instagram,I am sure you are thinking what I am thinking…

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/tekno-is-trying-to-measure-up-with-wizkidmaka-why/

See as Drake do face like sey something dey smell,

See as Tekno come do face like sey mess escape hin anus.
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Lothario(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
Even if he features on another drake album.. tekno cannot measure up to wizkid coz wizkid has set d pace already.

Drake has featured wizkid thrice each of which are bangers..without wizkid begging him for collaboration.

Tekno can never measure up to wizkid
Mr man wake up
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Deckline(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
bumi10:
him don reach illu be that

hmmm
You are the reason why the bible said
"Jesus wept". Your senselessness is 110%. So,he can't snap with drake without joining illuminati?
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Stanleysteno(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daviestunech:
Why tecno con b like vulture for DAT pix lipsrsealed
The thing tire me ooo, which kind hair style be that one
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Daviestunech(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stanleysteno:

The thing tire me ooo, which kind hair style be that one
Best known to him ooh shocked

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by mickeyg2030(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE KEEP THINKING NOBODY CAN DO MORE THAN WIZKID DID....... ABEGI PARK WELL JARE
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by buffalowings: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lothario:
Mr man wake up
Onijagidijagan measuring up to his moniker
Troublemaker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake by Revolva(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House / Segalink Exposes Kemi Olunloyo "A Convicted Criminal Recidivism" / Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.