Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech (37348 Views)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't understand what she means by she has been forgotten. Is she telling the PDP or APC?
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Xisnin(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eteh
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by ayourbamie: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aunty Patricia
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by philcz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
divine842:
Calling all nigerian youth,if we dont get this now,we would never get it,if we let this old apc and pdp biggots as they have eaten into our country,making life hard for we youth Come back to power then we are doomed..we would have to come together with a mindset to surprise those old biggots that think this country is a family inheritance come 2019..we cannot sell our future and children future for 2k election money never.
Do we youths ever think of our childrens future.these biggots are not only eating ours at the moment but finger picking our childrens own..
You might say its none of your business,but yes it is, because if we dont get it now we would be doomed in few years to come..i stand against pdp&apc biggots and political thieves.

We are youth and we are strong
Lol. Which youth? those that are full of hate that reflects repulsively on this forum? or those that are no longer interested in honesty and truthfulness in earning but take to crime in the form of "419" or them "G boys"? are you referring to our ladies who cherish Facebook and Instagram likes more than an "A" in a course. Until we are ready to lead we will forever take the back seat in politics while old men and women ruin our future.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by exlinklodge: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Etteh keep quiet

Who u be self..... abeg make we hear something

U think say we don forget your antics so soon

they mention your name you come dey para

abeg park well
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by ud4u: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
That's just a mistake and doesn't call for too many attention, sorry madam
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by DWJOBScom(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
She's a saint now

She's in APC right now so PDP let her be o

She's seriously aggrieved the way her corruption investigation was done but now the Anti-corruption party gat her back
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nzenzemulu(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
Who is she plz

A former speaker of House Of Reps. She was impeached for fund misappropriation.

Otijah My man, whats up. You don forget me nah
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by otijah(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nzenzemulu:

My brother forget u as in how? I I just lie low oo
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by otijah(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nzenzemulu:

My brother forget u as in how? I just lie low oo
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by AnodaIT(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nzenzemulu:

Now a card-carrying member and member of the Board of Trustees (BOT), the apex Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC);

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Chukazu: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madam go and enjoy your loot undecided
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by otijah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nzenzemulu:

EKA lol, how were u able to locate me even with the numerous members of nairaland. I saw u were campaigning for the exit of ur governor. How far nah

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Etteh is irrelevant
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Gkemz: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
No you can't be forgotten when corruption is mentioned.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by adeoba2008(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
The acheivements include Ettegate scandal I think?
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Tecno66: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
LessNoise:
I understood the part where she took offence to her name been used buh I don't understand the later where she says she's been forgotten.....madam no be use use how many millions renovate house for u and ur deputy....the first tin they do is buy Cars and renovate buildings I really don't understand this kind of government at all
There are two key points in her statement. Firstly a point of correction to Uche Secondus for using her name when she had left the party and was not even at the venue of the convention and secondly to threathen the APC that she can move to another party if she does not get adequate patronage.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by afbstrategies: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Politicians looking for relevance and trouble all the time undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Daboomb: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
divine842:
Calling all nigerian youth,if we dont get this now,we would never get it,if we let this old apc and pdp biggots as they have eaten into our country,making life hard for we youth Come back to power then we are doomed..we would have to come together with a mindset to surprise those old biggots that think this country is a family inheritance come 2019..we cannot sell our future and children future for 2k election money never.
Do we youths ever think of our childrens future.these biggots are not only eating ours at the moment but finger picking our childrens own..
You might say its none of your business,but yes it is, because if we dont get it now we would be doomed in few years to come..i stand against pdp&apc biggots and political thieves.

Good talk.
But this must start first, with the Youths disabusing their mind about what the "old brigade" in their family have told them the past, with respect to generating hatred for other tirbes.

Because if you notice, the Old Looters, dont discriminate against themselves whether they are of different religion or tribe or party, they just come together and share the MONEY whereas they tell the Youth that "Yorubas hate you, Ibos hate you, Muslims hate you, Christians hate you, APC are your enemies, PDP is your problem, e.t.c

This fight cannot be won, as long as our Youth still fall for such old tricks.
I hope our Youths will wake up and start acting smart
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Daboomb: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tecno66:
There are two key points in her statement. Firstly a point of correction to Uche Secondus for using her name when she had left the party and was not even at the venue of the convention and secondly to threathen the APC that she can move to another party if she does not get adequate patronage.

The old hag should just STFU!
The only thing we remeber her for is CORRUPTION
She is a thief that was CAUGHT and SACKED from her duty post.

If she like she can go and join Libya party sef, she is no consequence..

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Daboomb: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
AnodaIT:

Now a card-carrying member and member of the Board of Trustees (BOT), the apex Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC);

That speaks volumes, about the kind of CROOKS in-charge of this nation!

No wonder progress has been very scarce.

Other Nations are progressing, Nigeria is retrogressing, with Old thieves everywhere.
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by magzey: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW PDP WILL BE USELESS AGAIN WITH THIS CHAIRMAN SECONDUS.I pity these group of thieves coming to clean their mess grin grin grin

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by magzey: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Etteh is irrelevant
why this MUMU chairman mention her name.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by VEE2010(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wonder shall never end!
Congrats, madam and as you clearly stated - you have obtained your saintship (APC) membership card.
You can now seat next to your saint friend - Femi Gbajabiamila during south west APC caucus meeting and I wonder what the side conversation between you both will be like.
Nigeria is a One-chance country right now until, APC vacate the center.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by AlhajiBoss: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
4. That I am a card-carrying member and member of the Board of Trustees (BOT), the apex Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC); when did apc constitute it’s Bot members? You see madame is living in an illusion ���
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
divine842:

They are the same useless people switching parties. Stand against them too
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlhajiBoss:
4. That I am a card-carrying member and member of the Board of Trustees (BOT), the apex Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC); when did apc constitute it’s Bot members? You see madame is living in an illusion ���
u know dia way na
later u wee see dm wailing about pdp convention grin grin
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
baba i sight u grin
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by kennieG(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
My people my people ( in okoroawusa voice) don't blame her cuz she' don't want buhariaa govt to remember her Bleep up during her tenure in office.. She's a saint 4 now ..
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nzenzemulu(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
EKA lol, how were u able to locate me even with the numerous members of nairaland. I saw u were campaigning for the exit of ur governor. How far nah

By the name Otijah....Its only one. I just dey oh. Yes...I campaigned against incompetent Willie..but he won. When are We meeting for a drink
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Awoleesu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Easy ma'am, eaasssyy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.