Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech (37346 Views)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by edibobo: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madam Gold Digger
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by GreatEngineer(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Look at this thief, Just listen to yourself, you should be happy your name was mentioned there.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by comos: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
yoruba should allow PDP to rest,

PDP chairmanship position can not be won by media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by akmath: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Umartins1:

We think alike
you spoke my mind. My people go say you collect the word from my mouth. Before you know it she don go back to PDP, Na we dey una laf laf.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by otijah(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nzenzemulu:

By the name Otijah....Its only one. I just dey oh. Yes...I campaigned against incompetent Willie..but he won. When are We meeting for a drink
I know he will bc there was no credible contenders. Any day U ready for the drink u let me know
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by divine842: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Good talk.
But this must start first, with the Youths disabusing their mind about what the "old brigade" in their family have told them the past, with respect to generating hatred for other tirbes.

Because if you notice, the Old Looters, dont discriminate against themselves whether they are of different religion or tribe or party, they just come together and share the MONEY whereas they tell the Youth that "Yorubas hate you, Ibos hate you, Muslims hate you, Christians hate you, APC are your enemies, PDP is your problem, e.t.c

This fight cannot be won, as long as our Youth still fall for such old tricks.
I hope our Youths will wake up and start acting smart
undecided undecided

Exactly we youths have to start from loving ourselves..
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by divine842: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
philcz:
Lol. Which youth? those that are full of hate that reflects repulsively on this forum? or those that are no longer interested in honesty and truthfulness in earning but take to crime in the form of "419" or them "G boys"? are you referring to our ladies who cherish Facebook and Instagram likes more than an "A" in a course. Until we are ready to lead we will forever take the back seat in politics while old men and women ruin our future.

I weep ,,i weep...how did we get here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by deafeyez: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
LessNoise:
I understood the part where she took offence to her name been used buh I don't understand the later where she says she's been forgotten.....madam no be use use how many millions renovate house for u and ur deputy....the first tin they do is buy Cars and renovate buildings I really don't understand this kind of government at all

In conclusion, I hereby state that no party should
take my humility and gender for granted, believing
that I cannot move if I feel like. I am an ardent
advocate for good governance, and if I deem it
that the running of affairs of a certain political
party is not in the best interest of the citizens of
Nigeria, I will not hesitate to make my move.

Reading this part tells me she has already made a decision to join the PDP.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Nyouth: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
divine842:
Calling all nigerian youth,if we dont get this now,we would never get it,if we let this old apc and pdp biggots as they have eaten into our country,making life hard for we youth Come back to power then we are doomed..we would have to come together with a mindset to surprise those old biggots that think this country is a family inheritance come 2019..we cannot sell our future and children future for 2k election money never.
Do we youths ever think of our childrens future.these biggots are not only eating ours at the moment but finger picking our childrens own..
You might say its none of your business,but yes it is, because if we dont get it now we would be doomed in few years to come..i stand against pdp&apc biggots and political thieves.

We are youth and we are strong
let's all join the youth revolution movent YRM going on now in every state contact PVN or ask to be added in our wassap group
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
magzey:
why this MUMU chairman mention her name.
typographical error bro. Etteh remains irrelevant.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by shegz1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kenzico:

She's very Stupid!! She ain't got no shame either
You are very stupid to say someone as old as your mother is stupid. Àwọn ọmọ ale jatijati
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why do people speak outside the very common sense whenever they join APC? Ayam not Honda-standing!
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by divine842: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nyouth:
let's all join the youth revolution movent YRM going on now in every state contact PVN or ask to be added in our wassap group

Theres a movement all ready
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by MrFly(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
First female thief! #638m 4 renovation of a house that was occupied 2 months b4 u came in! abi na boko haram bomb d house? Okoko
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by reuben79: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
pdp now is hands of cultist people in rivers state.............we ar watchin them in 3D how dey ar goin to get their second failure 2019.........i can bet it with everything pdp goin no where
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Kenzico(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
shegz1:

You are very stupid to say someone as old as your mother is stupid.
Àwọn ọmọ ale jatijati

You seem to be those kind of people who love to act like boot lickers or Ass lickers....When elders do evil and corrupt practices you may likely can't confront dem cos you ain't got balls to stand for your Sorry Arsse!!

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Umartins1:
She wrote via her facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2068669313364892&id=100006655293237

720 million naira just to renovate house? what a man can do a woman can do it better.
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by Antoeni(m): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2017
This Hon,Patricia Eteh Woman, na strong Thief way back
Re: Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech by odomanis: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
You complained that we have been forgotten yet,you complained that PDP mentioned your name in such a big occassion in the same post,what exactly is your problem ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Garba Shehu Reacts To Uproar Over Plan To Give $100 Abacha Loot To Bagudu / Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.