Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (40109 Views)

As Plot To Sack Oshiomhole Thickens, Kogi Gov. Bello Withdraws Support After.. / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by BabaRamotu1988: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:
confusion in the enemy's camp. more weapons to both sides

btw,

i never knew biaflans are thiw stupeed. Shouldnt they support Palestine that is in a 'similar' situation with them? lol.
FOOLS
not until Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist supports igbos just like he supported Palestine grin

How far abduljabbar4 how gworo business?

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by BabaRamotu1988: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

see? im not even Yoruba! lol. these people must be giving you sleepless nights!
[/s]
gworo seller how far

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
gworo seller how far

fine my dear. im enjoying my meagre but legal and legitimate profits. How is your cocaine business?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by sureheaven(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Igbos are miscreants, terrorist and criminals. Even their late leader nnamdi kanu is pig. Igbos right now ....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Alariiwo: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Biafrans get sense before?

They just jump at any news to seek relevance without considering the possible implications.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by twilliamx(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Biafria: a confused non existence country..

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by ApexPredator: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
The way ipigs will avoid this thread ehen…. Next on the line is their world class lawyer Bruce Fein to denounce Igbos grin grin grin
Bruce Fein is an American Jew. IPOB supporting Israel will endear them more to him. cool

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
This dude is no diplomat He is a jobless rabble rouser that teamed up with Nnamdi Kanu as a propagandist. The Turkish authorities had earlier on issued a disclaimer that the man is a nonentity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
princeade86:
accept d truth, jerusalem is d capital of isreal.

Who gives a frak? Don't we have enough problems of our own already? Let them fight so the price of crude oil will rise. That is our own interest in it.

6 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by ApexPredator: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Jerusalem is the de facto capital of the Israeli state since the country is administered from there. The rest of the world besides the United States refuses to recognize this fact and chooses to conduct their business from Tel Aviv. Nothing much has really changed
Recognized it or not you cannot stop them The next step is for Isreal to raze down the Islamic monument on the temple mount and build the temple of Jerusalem. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by ofuonyebi: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
let some people continue to deceive themselves over things they cannot change...

some of you are asking the sun to start setting by west....haba olodos...is trump the owner of Israel?

if 9ja govt. decides 2morrow to change the capital of the country...does putin has any say?....Tufiakwa for all this ignoramus..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Antipob777(f): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Even cownu and ojukwu in there graves will be laughing at the Igbos pigs and idiots.

If you dont share same opinion with the pigs and idiots, they descend on you.

I pity this there Turkish fake diplomat.

Ndi ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by oodua1stson: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Biafra freedom must be archived �����

8 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by deomelllo: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why must everything ipob = Comedy? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Badonasty(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
tochukwuifediba:
The well know IPOB ally and a Turkey Diplomat have threaten to withdraw support for Biafra Agitation over IPOB support for Israel and USA Donald Trump

So fast
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for thousands of years. Haters can hate into oblivion
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by gbishman: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Confused people
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Edonojie007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ha,for The First Time, I Have Learnt One Thing From The Home Of The Rising Imagination;
Lesson: One Thing That Happens When You And Your Allie Has Certain Differences. (The Wise Understands).
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
bedspread:
WHEN A DIPLOMAT SMOKES GBANNA....

WAITING FOR PMB TO MOVE NIGERIA'S EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM....That's wat is Expected now

you will keep expecting until you run out of expectations cheesy
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Kbs468(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Guestlander:

Your Turkey diplomat is a Muslim and he is telling Biafrans to bugger off if they show any sympathy towards Israel.
Did he not know you are Jews?

GoroTango:
Jerusalem is the de facto capital of the Israeli state since the country is administered from there. The rest of the world besides the United States refuses to recognize this fact and chooses to conduct their business from Tel Aviv. Nothing much has really changed

ApexPredator:

Bruce Fein is an American Jew. IPOB supporting Israel will endear them more to him. cool

Edonojie007:
Ha,for The First Time, I Have Learnt One Thing From The Home Of The Rising Imagination;
Lesson: One Thing That Happens When You And Your Allie Has Certain Differences. (The Wise Understands).

Israeljones:
this sh*t. continues...
Igbos are Israelites... really?
how gullible can people be[/q]

[quote author=Follysho707 post=63196843]

With all the 99.9% Igbo Christians...Yet, Yoruba pastors dominate the biggest churches / Christianity /Christendom/ Christianity in Africa... lol

Deeper Life - Kumuyi - Yoruba
RCCG - Adeboye - Yoruba
Winners - Oyedepo - Yoruba
MFM - Olukoya - Yoruba
Synagogue - Joshua - Yoruba
Christ Apostolic Church - Yoruba
The Apostolic Church - Yoruba
The Apostolic Faith - Yoruba

What are Igbos really great at? Pls, tell me. Master of mediocrity!

Israeljones:
this sh*t. continues...
Igbos are Israelites... really?
how gullible can people be

The point is the Spirit of deception that has overwhelmed the once termed New World -USA, Latin America and the Caribbean that forms the present day NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA and AUSTRALIA.

Else, Everyone, We mean, every Human is an AFRICAN and from AFRICA in Truth for ETHIOPIA is the First Spot for PROPHET ADAM and that is why it is politically limited in colonisation experience as theirs is not as glaring as other parts of AFRICA that were shared amongst the BRITISH, FRENCH & PORTUGUESE.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA &

LOVELY UNITARY GOD-ALLAH
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by waledeji(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

fine my dear. im enjoying my meagre but legal and legitimate profits. How is your cocaine business?

5 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by chiagozien(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Follysho707:

With all the 99.9% Igbo Christians...Yet, Yoruba pastors dominate the biggest churches / Christianity /Christendom/ Christianity in Africa... lol

Deeper Life - Kumuyi - Yoruba
RCCG - Adeboye - Yoruba
Winners - Oyedepo - Yoruba
MFM - Olukoya - Yoruba
Synagogue - Joshua - Yoruba
Christ Apostolic Church - Yoruba
The Apostolic Church - Yoruba
The Apostolic Faith - Yoruba

What are Igbos really great at? Pls, tell me. Master of mediocrity!
name yoruba muslim imams too

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by BabaRamotu1988: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

cocaine business booming
just don't eat too much gworo it blocks brain cool
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Dalek(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

WTF?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Pascal181: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Turkey ke,go ahead nd withdraw ur support once we have d support of Israel nd US we 're good to go...
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dalek:

WTF?? grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.