Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (40106 Views)

As Plot To Sack Oshiomhole Thickens, Kogi Gov. Bello Withdraws Support After.. / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by konoplyanka: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Xkalaban:

Don't mind the zombie re.tard. Let him keep basking in his endless folly. He thinks God is human like us. This is why some ppl start going through some mysterious afflictions in their lives and they don't even have a clue why or where it's coming from. It's simply nemesis and it spares none. Let him keep calling Igbos pigs.

Yet you never condemned kanu when he said any ibo man who does not support Biafra is a pig and an idiot. That's where the name came from.

Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by PDJT: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
He is right, Igbos are not Jews as attested by the DNA test done some months back.
The earlier people like you know your place in the scheme of things, the better.
[/s]
You and who are discussing Jews?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Lucky5966: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] cool grin Potopoto republic
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
This guy thinks Turkey is that influential
Haha and Ipob rely on them.
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by EbukaLive(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Xkalaban:

Don't mind the zombie re.tard. Let him keep basking in his endless folly. He thinks God is human like us. This is why some ppl start going through some mysterious afflictions in their lives and they don't even have a clue why or where it's coming from. It's simply nemesis and it spares none. Let him keep calling Igbos pigs.
Uncle, where were you when Nnamdi Kanu called me and my family pigs and idiots for not supporting his cause?
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
NIGERIA IS USELESS.... I THOUGHT THEY SAID THERE IS NO TURKISH DIPLOMAT SUPPORTING BIAFRA THAT IPOB WAS USING THE MAN TO DECIEVE THEIR FOLLOWERS.....TRUST ME BIAFRA LOVERS...NIGERIA IS SCARED OF BIAFRA....THEY MIGHT NOT ADMIT IT OPENLY....

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
tochukwuifediba:
The well know IPOB ally and a Turkey Diplomat have threaten to withdraw support for Biafra Agitation over IPOB support for Israel and USA Donald Trump

Buhari media crew oya oo. We de hail una.
Lye Mohameed de train una wella.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Xkalaban(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
EbukaLive:

Uncle, where were you when Nnamdi Kanu called me and my family pigs and idiots for not supporting his cause?
konoplyanka:

Yet you never condemned kanu when he said any ibo man who does not support Biafra is a pig and an idiot. That's where the name came from.

Hypocrite.

All Igbos are now Kanu abi? Oya na, since ur better than Kanu but yet descended to his level by calling Igbos pigs. Hopefully u will still face the same fate as him. Before u start doing ur tribal profiling at least do try to use common sense. U need lots of it.
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by EbukaLive(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xkalaban:

All Igbos are now Kanu abi? Oya na, since ur better than Kanu but yet descended to his level by calling Igbos pigs. Hopefully u will still face the same fate as him. Before u start doing ur tribal profiling at least do try to use common sense. U need lots of it.
Wetin concern me and tribal profiling?

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Xkalaban(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
EbukaLive:

[s]Wetin concern me and tribal profiling?

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy[/s]

Nah, ur the hypocrite here. Giving petty excuses for ur actions when u and I know the truth. Ur only pointing out ur deep hatred for ndi Igbo my friend. That I don't make statements condemning ND militants for bombing pipelines doesn't mean I support the act. If Nnamdi Kanu cursed u and ur lots then curse him back. U still haven't noticed that I've refused to let ur type drag me into ur racial name calling. Try use ur head guy. Or better yet, vamos....
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by konoplyanka: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xkalaban:

Igbos supported him when he called them pigs..
We are just following his nomenclature.
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by EbukaLive(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Xkalaban:

Nah, ur the hypocrite here. Giving petty excuses for ur actions when u and I know the truth. Ur only pointing out ur deep hatred for ndi Igbo my friend. That I don't make statements condemning ND militants for bombing pipelines doesn't mean I support the act. If Nnamdi Kanu cursed u and ur lots then curse him back. U still haven't noticed that I've refused to let ur type drag me into ur racial name calling. Try use ur head guy. Or better yet, vamos....
Are you sure you are okay?

Which actions am I making an excuse for?

How can I have deep hatred for ndi-Igbo when I am Igbo?

The first comment I made on this thread was pointing you to the origin of the name calling that others did, AI didn't support their actions or support yours...

You better look well, well and know who you are quoting...

And it seems you are dumb too...

How can you be even dragged into racial name calling?

Are we as Igbos belonging to a different race now?
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Xkalaban(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
EbukaLive:

Are you sure you are okay?

Which actions am I making an excuse for?

How can I have deep hatred for ndi-Igbo when I am Igbo?

The first comment I made on this thread was pointing you to the origin of the name calling that others did, AI didn't support their actions or support yours...

You better look well, well and know who you are quoting...

And it seems you are dumb too...

How can you be even dragged into racial name calling?

Are we as Igbos belonging to a different race now?

Na only u sabi the type of Igbo u be. Probably "My mama say I be Igbo type". And u must be daft for calling me dumb when clearly u got at me cos I said some fool should go ahead and bask in his folly for calling Igbos pigs. Which means u obviously support what he said. Shame on u bro. Why must u invoke Kanu in my comment? That I didn't comment on whatever Kanu said doesn't mean that I support it. Did u hear me say I support what Kanu said? Kanu should be responsible for his own comments, while I mine. If he says trash about u then get at him and not other ppl. U sound like a pathetic boy. Abeg just go elsewhere park well. Ur not worth my precious time.
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Xkalaban(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
konoplyanka:

Igbos supported him when he called them pigs..
We are just following his nomenclature.

Well good luck with all that. But learn to judge ppl individually & not collectively. Wld u say all Muslims are jihadists cos some of them indulge in suicide bombing?

Didn't think so bro.....
Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by EbukaLive(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Xkalaban:

[s]Na only u sabi the type of Igbo u be. Probably "My mama say I be Igbo type". And u must be daft for calling me dumb when clearly u got at me cos I said some fool should go ahead and bask in his folly for calling Igbos pigs. Which means u obviously support what he said. Shame on u bro. Why must u invoke Kanu in my comment? That I didn't comment on whatever Kanu said doesn't mean that I support it. Did u hear me say I support what Kanu said? Kanu should be responsible for his own comments, while I mine. If he says trash about u then get at him and not other ppl. U sound like a pathetic boy. Abeg just go elsewhere park well. Ur not worth my precious time. [/s]

Re: Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra by Xkalaban(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=EbukaLive post=63231439][/quote]

Git da 4uck off ma mention clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.