Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist (2825 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by smog2500: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
In a bizarre case of instant karma, a rapist went from being the predator to being the prey, when he was trying
to rape a woman and was found by another rapist who then raped him.
James Preston, a 51-year old man, was trying to rape a woman, whose name is unidentified, in Alaska
yesterday, at around 1 AM. He took her into an isolated place and before he could start, another man, Bernard
Jones, came into the scene.
“First I believed he was gonna help me rape her. And I was telling him to come on and help me, because he
was quiet, just looking at me with a weird look.”, said Preston to our reporter Gary Cockburn. He kept going:
“Then he attacked me and told her to let her go. What happened next was literally a pain in the ass”.
The unidentified woman called the police as soon as she could and both men were found naked, trying to
rape each other but Jones was winning.
They were both arrested and charged for rape, even though some people claim that Jones shouldn’t be
arrested, as he was a hero.
“I only hope they put us in the same cell”, said Jones.
https://www.huzlers.com/woman-saved-from-rapist-by-gay-rapist-who-raped-the-rapist/?fbclid=IwAR1V5hrpJLwuvZ9X1EQQZ5eSkG1gj8vXNDyHHnOmk62YjLsgZRfhn5VJ9Ek
Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by DonGtoG1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
KARMA wearing the gay uniform.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
What sort of nonsense news headline is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by flames007(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
What sort of nonsense news headline is this
I'm speechless ??

1 Like

Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by jnoz23(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
where your own end............
Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gay

Spit
Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by pacino26(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mehn I'm dead already with laughter.

what happened next was literally a pain in the ass

Lwkm. This level of fvckery is so shocking! This one strong o

1 Like

Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by Olorunnim: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Seriously mhen I can't even laugh Again the rapist is being raped.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Whoever titled this thread will not make heave. My brain processed it for some minutes before understood what the title was saying.
Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by Danelo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jones no wan Jones himself.....he hopes the police puts them in same cell.

A case of bad meeting Baddest
Re: Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist by ePrive(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bad, badoo, baddest. grin grin grin

Funniest thing I've read in a while.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin / Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) / Little Lagos Boy Swears He Wants To Be Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.