Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin (2777 Views)

Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Spiritfun: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yesterday, I decided to hang out and I found myself at the bar. I ordered some meat and drink to enjoy myself. Then, three guys entered and sat beside my table happily.

One of them called the waiter and asked her to give each of them any they wanted.

Then, he began to narrate his his story to his friends.

He said he was coming back from his grandmother's residence two days ago around 7pm and suddenly, a police van stopped beside him and ordered him into their vehicle. He tried to resist but they forced him into the car.

They asked him to bail himself with 50k or he will be taken to the station. When he inquired from them the crime for which they arrested him, they told him that is not necessary. He told them he'll prefer being taken to the station than give them a kobo.

Eventually, they took him to station and put him in cell without statement. One of them told him to raise any amount for his release or phone friends and relatives to come to his aid if he has no money. He insisted he committed no crime that warranted them to arrest and incarcerate him.

After spending two days in the cell, he was released and asked to go. One of the police officers told him to thank his stars that other people they arrested bailed themselves with huge amount else, he would have spent more time in there.

It was then that he sought for a way to deal with them for detaining him unjustly. Then an idea came to his mind.

After they gave him his cloths and other belongings, he asked them for his wallet and cash. The officer told him he didn't give them any wallet or cash. Then he started shouted at them.

He insisted they collected his wallet containing his ATM card and a cash of 200k he was given for his school fee and upkeep.

A senior officer intervened following the fiasco. Eventually, the case landed at the DPO's office. When the DPO asked the officers why they arrested him, they could not say anything meaningful. He demanded for the guy's statement and they could not provide any.

Then the DPO was infuriated and told the officers to provide both the cash, the wallet and any other thing that belongs to the guy within 48 hours or face his wrath.

When they left the office, the officers began to plead with him to say the truth since he knew they are innocent of the accusations but the guy told them to shut up and obey the DPO so that they too will feel the pains innocent Nigerias go through when they extort them.

A day latter, they called him and he went to the DPO's office and was given 200k for the alleged cash and another 20k for other valuables he claimed they took from him which they could not provide. The DPO pleaded with him not to make the incident public and apologized to him for the unjust detention.

He left the station 220k richer after scamming the scamers in uniform.

Do you think the guy did well?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by 21void: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
I just wish this story was true. If it is.. Kudos to the man.

26 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Okuda(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
for our nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by godfreyod: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by lebron7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
If na SARS make den no trace am o

8 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by babdap: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Super story

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by OliverK: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Turn this dodo, it's getting burnt.

18 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Kingosytex(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for this country? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The story sounds too good to be true.

Op abeg tell us another thing.

This is a clear case of the bush meat catching the hunter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by johnkey: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hahaha can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by imiski(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na lie Nigerian police? You think even the various DPO's are not involved? who do you think takes the bulk they make. If those officers that stand on the street take home all they make they would be driving big cars like their big bosses, thats why most are very lethal if you don't comply

5 Likes

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Mightyhaiz: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
In nat king Cole voice,... Yo story's so touching but it sounds just like a lie..

If ATM loss,e mean say 200k for bank loss? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by bigass123(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
If your story is true, you better make sure your paths don't cross in the future cos if those guys catch you ehn.. You go hear ahm.
Only then will realize that when it comes to lies and setting people up; even the devil dey fear NPF.
watch ur back bro
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Bola146(f): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin grin grin I just pity the next victim that will fall into the police's hands grin grin
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by NiklauseFred(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pls dear turn the dodo ur lies are burning it cool cool

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lmao
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Haywhymido(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
u can only imagine it, dont try it in Nigeria. Those animals in uniform will waste you before you get to spend a penny out of it
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Haywhymido:
u can only imagine it, dont try it in Nigeria. Those animals in uniform will waste you before you get to spend a penny out of it
you can scam a police officer too and get away with it. Nothing difficult In that
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by itsme01: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2019
grin

fake news... in trumps voice

Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
make dem no trace am sha
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2019
I smell LIES cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Ciso(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2019
So easy like dat 200k
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Starboytwo(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I won't advice anyone to try this format

Risky ya, yabadi Risky. ..
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by Daviddson(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Barefaced lie. grin You just gave some people idea now. Or maybe it happened but the amount was just N20K. Why the exaggeration then?
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by BadBradley: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Spiritfun:
Yesterday, I decided to hang out and I found myself at the bar. I ordered some meat and drink to enjoy myself. Then, three guys entered and sat beside my table happily.

One of them called the waiter and asked her to give each of them any they wanted.

Then, he began to narrate his his story to his friends.

He said he was coming back from his grandmother's residence two days ago around 7pm and suddenly, a police van stopped beside him and ordered him into their vehicle. He tried to resist but they forced him into the car.

They asked him to bail himself with 50k or he will be taken to the station. When he inquired from them the crime for which they arrested him, they told him that is not necessary. He told them he'll prefer being taken to the station than give them a kobo.

Eventually, they took him to station and put him in cell without statement. One of them told him to raise any amount for his release or phone friends and relatives to come to his aid if he has no money. He insisted he committed no crime that warranted them to arrest and incarcerate him.

After spending two days in the cell, he was released and asked to go. One of the police officers told him to thank his stars that other people they arrested bailed themselves with huge amount else, he would have spent more time in there.

It was then that he sought for a way to deal with them for detaining him unjustly. Then an idea came to his mind.

After they gave him his cloths and other belongings, he asked them for his wallet and cash. The officer told him he didn't give them any wallet or cash. Then he started shouted at them.

He insisted they collected his wallet containing his ATM card and a cash of 200k he was given for his school fee and upkeep.

A senior officer intervened following the fiasco. Eventually, the case landed at the DPO's office. When the DPO asked the officers why they arrested him, they could not say anything meaningful. He demanded for the guy's statement and they could not provide any.

Then the DPO was infuriated and told the officers to provide both the cash, the wallet and any other thing that belongs to the guy within 48 hours or face his wrath.

When they left the office, the officers began to plead with him to say the truth since he knew they are innocent of the accusations but the guy told them to shut up and obey the DPO so that they too will feel the pains innocent Nigerias go through when they extort them.

A day latter, they called him and he went to the DPO's office and was given 200k for the alleged cash and another 20k for other valuables he claimed they took from him which they could not provide. The DPO pleaded with him not to make the incident public and apologized to him for the unjust detention.

He left the station 220k richer after scamming the scamers in uniform.

Do you think the guy did well?
fiction!
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by LtChisom: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
grin
Re: How I Paid Nigeria Police In Their Own Coin by nuelzy: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Hahajajahhakikikwakwa..
See as my laugh dey so

Op pls sell this script to nollywood... grin

Lies and extra.

(1) (Reply)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / End Time!!! See What Little Boy Did To His Mother While She Is Sleeping (video) / Housewife Kills Housegirl, Makes It Look Like Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.