Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. (3969 Views)

Rejoice Not Tinubu, Mahmoud Yakubu Set You Up To Fail. / The Odds Are Looking Good For Atiku / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
#JUBILATE NOT PDP.

The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You have actually been the defacto majority party.

Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.

Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.

Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes will fetch you only a spittle.

Atiku will come with tons of money. But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't pick him he will retire to the sidelines.

Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be contested too.
And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more. Hankuyi is with you already. Their hearts have been with you for years.

But you know you may lose Delta. And AkwaIbom is now in the mix. If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will have a fight in Rivers he may not
have money to finance battle ground states outside Rivers.

Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.

APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of representatives have also defected too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.

Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.

But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.
And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives. The budget is settled.

The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything. Buhari is simply unimpeachable till February.

Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy before your grief returns in 2019.

Ugo Ugbojo

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmm very insightful.

Mynd44, lalasticlala can we get more views?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Baiyeri18: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Such a idiotic post

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cry cry baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by naijapips04: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
stupid analysis.

APC is going to lose more.

No SS, SE state would give APC up to 16% vote.

Benue is lost already for APC. Kwara is gone. Sokoto would come home once Tambuwal defects with 4 other governors from next month.

Most Nigerians are tired of APC.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:
stupid analysis.

Benue is lost already for APC. Kwara is gone. Sokoto would come home once Tambuwal defects with 4 other governors from next month.

We shall see grin

We the insiders know something you don't. wink

11 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
A lot of politicians deliberately came on the APC train as moles and destroyers from within and double agents but their plans have been frustrated especiallt with tbe arrival of oshiomole and the new standards raised so now that they have seen the futility of their attempts they have left.

Its only good APC pays them back with the same hand they dealt by sending double agents of their own Into their midst wink

After all, the average politician is selfish and after his or her own position so why not exploit that rather large window.

For the PDP supporters what will happen in the next 2 to 3 months to PDP and her internal workings will shock you.

If you know you know wink

12 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Puppet's mere analysis..
Cry cry baby..
Agbaya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Munzy14(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari, saraki, dino, ekweremadu we know all, but then again, Op who are you. please shift one side. losers.
Political tyranny cannever happen again in naija.
Idiamin had sycophants as well...

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by oyoirabor: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We shall see grin

Insider for nairaland keyboard?..Abeg!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
oyoirabor:

Insider for nairaland keyboard?..Abeg!!!

You would be surprised wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by oooduancalmdown: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
naijapips04:
stupid analysis.

SE, yes. But SS, na lie. APC will win Edo, large part of Delta and plenty votes from Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
This is North VS North.
Take note

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Buhari, saraki, dino, ekweremadu we know all, but then again, Op who are you. please shift one side. losers.
Political tyranny cannever happen again in naija.
Idiamin had sycophants as well...

Good thing you said POLITICAL tyranny. There is so much POLITICAL stuff going on in every facet of the country all being perpetrated by POLITICIANS. Some of which would shock you when exposed.

This is why the President is being extremely careful because not all that is white is actually so until we dig deeper.

There is so much happening in the corridor of power that you and practically all nairalanders are ignorant of and what is happening now regarding defections in this magnitude was all envisaged and planned for.

In the midst of the crowd that left there are some deliberately injected "Judases". wink

Politics is a game of brains and not noise making or online votes or likes a d shares.

That is why I said, what will happen to the internal workings of PDP in the next 2 to 3 months will shock you.

Even they know this as a fact which was why they focused on propaganda and cross carpeting to try and gain a few inches of leverage but right now the APC government has given them all they need to survive along with a few of APC injected moles and double agents.

Watch and see. wink

There is genious behind what is about to happen to PDP grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by fallout87: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We shall see grin

Tambuwal has been out of APC fo months. Continue to deceive yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by slimghost(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

SE, yes. But SS, na lie. APC will win Edo, large part of Delta and plenty votes from Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
This is North VS North.
Take note

Large part of Delta? and plenty from Cross river and Akwa Ibom? . lol. I swear this guy's brain is paining him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

This is North VS North.
Take note

That guy will not know what will hit PDP come 2019 with the set up they have been set up with by the leadership of the APC

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Teaser4(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
the only state APC will win in 2019 (SW) na Lagos. they'll lose massively in osun...mumu like you...no sane Nigerian will vote for that old fool...forget ekiti, dat wan get as e be... buhari is a gooner...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by slimghost(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That guy will not know what will hit PDP come 2019 with the set up they have been set up with by the leadership of the APC

Stop talking like a kid. This defection mostly stemmed from the disastrous state congresses held by APC. Expect a whole more to detect soon.
Stop analysing politics ignorantly like a schoolboy because you obviously know nothing.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
fallout87:

Tambuwal has been out of APC fo months. Continue to deceive yourself

And what's my business with tambuwal?

We don't follow social media noise my brother.

You can check me out during the ekiti elections and all I did and said while on ground in ekiti. My posts are still up for you check out right from ground zero.

Elections are not won on social media. Believe all you read on social media at your own peril. Not all that happens behind closed does is public news.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
slimghost:

Stop talking like a kid. This defection mostly stemmed from the disastrous state congresses held by APC. Expect a whole more to detect soon.
Stop analysing politics ignorantly like a schoolboy because you obviously know nothing.

Okay I hear you smiley cheesy

We shall see who knows nothing eventually

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Almaiga: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by chichar1(f): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
op !!!!!!! this forum is not a psychiatric hospital, pls chain your self

9 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by chichar1(f): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Almaiga:
Nigerians are wiser now.
yes Nigerians are wiser excluding You!!!!!! mtcheeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Almaiga: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
chichar1:
yes Nigerians are wiser excluding You!!!!!! mtcheeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

You say?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Great2017: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We shall see grin

Like Ekiti State election barbarism and abracadabra that will not stand the taste of time. Good Nigerians are not interested in your unruly desperation and power intoxication and hope your Messiah will peacefully accept defeat when he loses at polls come 2019?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Metuh: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We shall see grin
You an insider? grin grin

Hungry man like you dey claim levels self. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Great2017:

Like Ekiti State election barbarism and abracadabra that will not stand the taste of time. Good Nigerians are not interested in your unruly desperation and power intoxication and hope your Messiah will peacefully accept defeat when he loses at polls come 2019?

He is not my messiah. However he is the best among the rest and come 2019 he will unravel YOUR messiah PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by chichar1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Almaiga:

You say?
aboki

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Butterflyleo: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

You an insider? grin grin

Hungry man like you dey claim levels self. hahahaha

Remember I said you are as dumb as your moniker on another thread?

You will find out soon enough with what would happen to the PDP if I am an insider or not.

Many came here during the ekiti elections to call.me names when I spoke as an insider but they later came back to apologise when it all happened EXACTLY as I said it would.

Your apology would not be required though. All I seek is for you to escape your life of a doofus.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Almaiga: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
chichar1:
aboki

E pain her, well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Metuh: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Remember I said you are as dumb as your moniker on another thread?

You will find out soon enough with what would happen to the PDP if I am an insider or not.

Many came here during the ekiti elections to call.me names when I spoke as an insider but they later came back to apologise when it all happened EXACTLY as I said it would.

Your apology would not be required though. All I seek is for you to escape your life of a doofus.
See painment o. grin

Your crying has just started.

Insider ko, outsider ni

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. by Great2017: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is not my messiah. However he is the best among the rest and come 2019 he will unravel YOUR messiah PDP

PDP is not my messiah and how is Buhari or APC better than the rest ? There are better and credible candidates that will be representing other political parties. How is a complete failure then better ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Atiku Campaign Manager And Buhari Campaign Manager On Channel Tv / NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary / Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.