Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (87922 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by zombieHUNTER: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ngene is next grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
We have more serious problems in Nigeria than this rubbish
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
wati concern me
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Elnino4ladies: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by baddosky1: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
They should have just thrown him into prison and thrown away the key! Foolish Af*nja gay!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Paulosky1900: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
eiyaaa grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by blackbeau1(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is to show you that tho they say they don't like you , they are still monitoring you.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by 360command: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
mankand:
Men this picture worths more than a million. Wait how did you get this picture? Were you among the team that got him arrested?
he must be Clark kent disguising as superman...
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mariga my nigga, this is my promise if I find your location cool
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by SHANGALORLOR: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. This nairalanders no go kill person for laugh.
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

This man i just want to appreciate you today because your words are legendary. I always derive Joy in reading your comments

You belong to Nairaland hall of fame

Thank you! grin

Yaba-Left V.I.P

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Deo1986(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
@Kingsango, i read through your expotulations it was enlightening but if you are condemning samesex relationship, on what premise are you standing? Religion? Culture, enviroment?
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by abfalkolly(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
laidelaitan:
Photos Of How Bobrisky Was Arrested

Tunde Ednut in his recent Instagram post reveals how Bobrisky was arrested in lagos.

He wrote..

3 WEEKS AGO WHEN BOBRISKY WAS ARRESTED. I HAD THIS PICTURE “EXCLUSIVE” TO ME ON THE DAY HE GOT ARRESTED, BUT I DIDN’T JUST WANNA POST IT, BUT OH WELL THIS IS IT - This was how he was handcuffed and bundled out his “rented” personal house. Jacob locked the gate from outside, they had no choice but to bundle him over the fence. He was not allowed to carry his SNAPCHAT FILTER over the fence. He came on social media to lie to us that it was a lie, he was never handcuffed, he was only taken to Abuja for questioning. He should stop lying. TAG YOUR FRIENDS TO SEE THIS. #StopTheLiesBobrisky #SameBlackJeans
Read more below

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/12/11/photos-bobrisky-arrested/
How possible is this ?You said Jacob locked the gate so how did the security men arrest Bob?did they order him to jump the gate with handcuf in his hand?how did handcuf get to his hand if Jacob has locked the gate?i beg something is nt adding up here..we are nt dumb!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by KingSango(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Deo1986:
@Kingsango, i read through your expotulations it was enlightening but if you are condemning samesex relationship, on what premise are you standing? Religion? Culture, enviroment?

Everything natural, holy and pure. grin

You see this is the thing, African culture and tradition is based upon the light of Olodumare but not African people. African people like all humans have the choice between good and evil. We have been on this plane for trillions of years and we have had total war with other bloodlines of dark races. Total war! Sango had total war against other Africans. Shaka had total war against other Africans. The Omukama has had total war against other Africans. The Emir has had total war against other Africans.

Many of you are faithless and spineless because you think we can win this end times struggle by uniting every single African on Earth. This is total and complete nonsense. The African race is so powerful when we make sacrifice and devote to the Irunmole, who are the light of Olodumare, that we can take on the rest of the Africans, the Europeans, Arabs, and Asians and still pull off a victory. Stick to the light and keep the faith.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by ceda99: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by princeade86(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
to be sincere, every dead career artiste are trying to use boboriski to av name back.
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Flaghouse1: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Bobrisky?

Who is Tunde Ednut?

Bobrisky is a guy who change name from Bob to Risi

Tuned Ednut is a guy whose name is Eddie and sells groundnut in the traffic grin angry grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bobrisky wey no send una

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by KingSango(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
princeade86:
to be sincere, every dead career artiste are trying to use boboriski to av name back.

Because the entertainment industry here and in Nigeria appears to be ran by homosexuals. grin Them Nollywood movies been insulting African traditions, they didn't start out this way, but later began bashing African traditional faiths as fetish only. Them nasty Christian Nigerians with all the homosexuals in their Churches are always behind pushing tolerance for homosexuals. Tolerance is just the first of the five stages of homosexual conquests. Homosexuality is pederast culture and it isn't new its been around for thousands of years. Pederasts mean man and boy love, so where ever you have young homosexuals like Bobrisky that means that he was molested because homosexuality isn't natural. These nasty sodomites want to share their misery with the world. Bobrisky isn't trying to get rich and keep quiet but is always busy promoting LGBT. Always busy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q

All you will need to know about Sodomites:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by solodox(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Bobrisky?

Who is Tunde Ednut?

But why so evil!??
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Sparkle777(f): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice house. Honestly, these guys are making the Bobrisky more famous.
Am kinda liking the bobo sef, he is himself.
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Oyebee91(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Threebear:
Bobrisky has now turned to Bob Marley grin grin
how?
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by KingSango(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sparkle777:
Nice house. Honestly, these guys are making the Bobrisky more famous.
Am kinda liking the bobo sef, he is himself.

There are lot of closet homosexuals posting daily about Bobrisky. Yall gotta remember sodomites are hated worldwide throughout history for being monsters, aggressive armies and invaders, pedophiles and sadists. So sodomites operate in secret like a cult, they are very cunning at taking over an institution, a website, a neighborhood, etc. All them really smart sodomites join evil cults and even take over cults. Human beings are the embodied of spirits and sodomites have the demonic spirit running through them. This isn't just me saying this but recovering homosexuals have said that homosexuality is a demon spirit. I keep trying to get the African world to share my blog because it contains the most accurate description of the sodomite rising and scourge. The Elite Whites launched this as their ultimate weapon to wipe out Africans to pit us against each other because those affected with sodomy will sell us out for this crazy desire. Homosexuals don't love they lust. Lust is a corrupt form of love like toilet water isn't for drinking.

The Rise of Sodom: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Maniashow: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Samusu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I AM SO HAPPY
Lmao... you're so happy
On top wetin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by shefflaw(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
iambabaG:
Ati bobrisky oo Ati tunde ~groundnut~ ednut oo Ati awon Police officers oo
All of them are MAD!!
grin
iambabaG:
Ati bobrisky oo Ati tunde ~groundnut~ ednut oo Ati awon Police officers oo
All of them are MAD!!
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by davillian(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
This kind of picture need to b sold to Linda ikeji
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by ariklawani(f): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bob will say is Photoshop. plz we need c clearer pic to proof him wrong. .Bet Tunde enut like wahala sha!
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Newdawn010: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
That same black jean weak me ..
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by Elfaris(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hehehe where dem Auntcle Bobrisky fans at? those dt pay how much sef 2 watch him act foolish on snapchat. SMH LMAO
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by babadee1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
abfalkolly:

How possible is this ?You said Jacob locked the gate so how did the security men arrest Bob?did they order him to jump the gate with handcuf in his hand?how did handcuf get to his hand if Jacob has locked the gate?i beg something is nt adding up here..we are nt dumb!

Look at the picture well, the police guys jumped the fence to go and get him.
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by guiddoti: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
BafanaBafana:
I don't have time to comment on Bobrisky post.
You did grin
Re: Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence by karbiyeshi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jezzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.