Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital (41178 Views)

An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
me69:

That only tells you how committed Muslims are to their religion, while you Christian will believe in the morning and dislieve is the evening. No consistency at all

So consistency involves killing someone for ur religion?

Religion of peace indeed!
Islamophobia is justified
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
me69:

The way you use your tongue can also constitute an act of violent, the way the violent act is carried is just different. So if you [b]are ready to insult people [/b]and provoke their emotions then you must also be ready to face the consequences. You can later claim to be a victim.

Just look at the way you expressed your anger by insulting me when I haven't started insulting, if we were face to face and I was to slap you there would you claim victim?

Insult ur religious beliefs not you. Ur religious beliefs are not immune to criticisms
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by nurria(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by me69: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
1Sharon:

Insult ur religious beliefs not you. Ur religious beliefs are not immune to criticisms

Then allow me to say that your religion is peganism because God is One not three and has no son
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
me69:

Then allow me to say that your religion is peganism because God is One not three and has no son

Lol...I'm not a Christian love. Try again
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by lebete3000: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
These fellas have started carrying the matter for head like masquerade.After they'll start senseless killings in the name of religion.
Whether Trump said it or not,Jerusalem have been the capital of Isreal since ancient times.The Palestinians came to occupied it when they were banished into exile because of their persistence disobedience to God.
But when they returned from captivity these land-grabbers would not just let go.

Is that actually the reason Jews were scattered almost all over the world?

Cos i felt the place called Israel today was carved out for them by the U.N after the holocaust they suffered in Germany.
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by me69: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol...I'm not a Christian love. Try again

Clap for yourself as I no care
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by omodave(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
lacidi:

The correct phrase is "I'm not surprised".

Thanks for that
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by 1Sharon(f): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
me69:

Clap for yourself as I no care

Ackmed the terrorist
Re: 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital by Habyz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Go and read the Bible..
Can't you just say it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A 5-Mile Island Built to Save Lagos’s Economy Has a Fatal Design Flaw / 33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos) / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.