Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha (26547 Views)

TINUBU Replies Chris NGIGE, After Bashing Him In The House Of Representatives / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I concur. Anytime I try to open a thread and it is loading slowly, I just know that troll has landed there. grin

I mean, it is tiring to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by quiverfull(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Roforofo fight wan start...
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Paperwhite(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
See Asiwaju talking of party internal democracy undecided The fact is that Tinubu have realized that Buhari was a bad market and trying frantically to redeem himself.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2017
grin I laugh. This man fails to understand his party is a failure already? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Myde4naija(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2017
clevvermind:
Have apc ever behaved well before? Their behaviour have never been different from that of pdp before.
I hope you are not pdp supporter

2 Likes

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by AishaBuhari: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala can you find a way of advising this PDP and corruption supporter called anonimi to restrict himself to making comments on threads, instead of littering the entire comments sections with unrelated, data consuming and useless pictures...

Before PDP was defeated in 2015, he was using crayons but this season now he does everything like the legendary musiwa.
Cry baby! You've not seen anything yet

5 Likes

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by FTrebirth(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala can you find a way of advising this PDP and corruption supporter called anonimi to restrict himself to making comments on threads, instead of littering the entire comments sections with unrelated, data consuming and useless pictures...

Before PDP was defeated in 2015, he was using crayons but this season now he does everything like the legendary musiwa.

data consumption? cheesy

i can't believe a first class BMC zombie could complain of ordinary data. or you're just bitter his comments came before yours?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by onatisi(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2017
so tinubu has forgotten that it was ACN his party that was very fond of giving automatic tickets to candidates ?
even in apc .
he has forgotten that they were about to give buhari an automatic ticket in 2015 before atiku and others insisted on going for elections within the party.

"In the last three months, Messrs Atiku, Buhari, Kwankwaso, Okorocha and Nsa-Isaiah have traversed the country selling their programmes to party faithful ahead of today’s presidential primary. So far, their campaigns have been decent, apparently in adherence to the party’s stern directive asking them not to engage in mudslinging and character assassination.

Discreet attempts by some party leaders to pick a consensus candidate among the aspirants were unsuccessful. All five contenders preferred to go into today’s contest, believing they could secure victory in a credible primary."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172848-apc-presidential-primary-how-the-candidates-stand.html
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by LAWJOUD(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Dem don d play politics with Buhari... 2019 no go funny oh
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Hardeydamola(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Okay
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
See Asiwaju talking of party internal democracy undecided The fact is that Tinubu have realized that Buhari was a bad market and trying frantically to redeem himself.
exactly , even tinubu has distanced himself from buhari publicly and has given ppl the impression that he is not in the scheme of things and that he has been shut out , this will be a very good excuse for him to win ppl sympathy and goodwill and ppl will believe that he means well for them . everyone knows buhari na bad market and that he has failed woefully, by openly saying the president must go for primaries shows he has abandoned buhari. tinubu is a man that if he supports buhari , he would have been saying it that he deserves a second term, note TINUBU HAS AVOIDED SAYING THAT BUHARI DESERVES A SECOND TERM ,
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
LAWJOUD:
Dem don d play politics with Buhari... 2019 no go funny oh
the guy is going , you will see how ppl will dump him very soon .
ppl are suffering , Nigerians aren't happy at all with his performance
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by GavelSlam: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:

the guy is going , you will see how ppl will dump him very soon .
ppl are suffering , Nigerians aren't happy at all with his performance

Onatisi is suffering not the Nigerian public.

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by MONITZ: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:
so tinubu has forgotten that it was ACN his party that was very fond of giving automatic tickets to candidates ?
even in apc .
he has forgotten that they were about to give buhari an automatic ticket in 2015 before atiku and others insisted on going for elections within the party.

"In the last three months, Messrs Atiku, Buhari, Kwankwaso, Okorocha and Nsa-Isaiah have traversed the country selling their programmes to party faithful ahead of today’s presidential primary. So far, their campaigns have been decent, apparently in adherence to the party’s stern directive asking them not to engage in mudslinging and character assassination.

Discreet attempts by some party leaders to pick a consensus candidate among the aspirants were unsuccessful. All five contenders preferred to go into today’s contest, believing they could secure victory in a credible primary."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172848-apc-presidential-primary-how-the-candidates-stand.html

My guy abeg nor mind the guy,this volte-face by him is simply because he knows he has completely lost out in the power play so he is trying to redeem anything left of his battered image ahead of the next general elections. Jagaban thought being a Ludo champion was the same with that of chess, he was schooled in the art of politicking and treachery by the Fulanis.

Hehe,was it not on this same forum some people who knew what was to come warned him about his sudden romance with the Fulanis just before the last elections,they listed so many ways the Fulanis disdain the Yorubas bt they wouldn't listen because their hatred for some persons didn't make them see the bigger picture, they made their beds so they must lay on it.

Tinubu is being demystified gradually ,more onslaught would follow in the days ahead,the demystification started with the National Assembly's choice of principal officers,then the Kogi and Ondo elections.That he has even been able to keep his cool all this while despite the heat is because he doesn't want any federal agency looking into his stewardship when he was governor,so he must behave and lick his wounds in silence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by abimbolayekeen: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
APC behavior is worst than that of PDP . APC is full of lair and propaganda .
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by dieBYfire: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2017
anonimi:

Lagos primaries of the All Poverty Congress, APC
Those agberos and touts plus thugs are the worst.

Baba You too much! Teach this Zombie a bitter lesson! grin
Ngene is Really Scared of your points And Facts grin
APC n TINUBU are rogues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by dieBYfire: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anonimi pls am begging you o, if somebody commit suicide because of your high profile Badmouth I no Dey o grin
Let me be going before She screams to the MOD quoting RULE 108 grin
Chai take heart dear, Maybe we can beg ATIKU to make your Buhari a Minister in his government or even a Commisioner .... Oops I forgot he doesn't have a certificate cry
Or did he write d Last jamb grin

1 Like

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by adexeli(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Until when Nigerians realize APC=PDP we'll still continue in this mess
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by bedspread: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Comedian...
Where in d history of Lagos state has internal Democracy been applied....

One man seats in bourdillion and Decides who rules.. From Governor to Local government/ Lcda chairman......

Bros Respct yourself
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Goke7: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

moderators should pls address this issue that is fast becoming a nuisance. This should be an intellectual forum and not a yoyo forum
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
anonimi:

Hahaha grin
You want kee persin with laff. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25
So, his daughter, wife and in-law should have never aspired to become someone in life?
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Mufasa27(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
bounty007:
wahala don dey show face..

Abeg when APc go do convention.. me wan watch am live cheesy

na better fight e go be.. lot of em will go physical..

grin grin grin
Mad film.

I dey tell you
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:

exactly , even tinubu has distanced himself from buhari publicly and has given ppl the impression that he is not in the scheme of things and that he has been shut out , this will be a very good excuse for him to win ppl sympathy and goodwill and ppl will believe that he means well for them . everyone knows buhari na bad market and that he has failed woefully, by openly saying the president must go for primaries shows he has abandoned buhari. . Tinubu is a man that if he supports buhari , he would have been saying it that he deserves a second term, note TINUBU HAS AVOIDED SAYING THAT BUHARI DESERVES A SECOND TERM ,
Continue your beer parlour political analysis. Tinubu and Buhari have endorsed the best strategy by saying no to automatic for Mr president. Who do you even think can defeat Buhari during APC primary election? May be, you are one of the people Tinubu is talking about in PDP, automatic ticket campaigners.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Hemaah: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
U are not correct cheesy cheesy cheesy don't forget that anything that SNAKE gives birth to must be LONG and POISONOUS.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Jbuster: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by cstr1000: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
maasoap:

So, his daughter, wife and in-law should have never aspired to become someone in life?
You OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about ethics and public perception in Governance.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by GGirll: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
I have patiently waited for jagaban of bourdillgon to speak and he has finally spoken....well all I can see is an unhappy party leader who knew he had made a mistake and carefully working out modalities to correct it cos he knows d man at d helm of affairs has lost love from d citizens n will be defeated if they allow internal primaries.....d only thing holding this bourdillon god is his religious affiliation n shame from enemies n pdp if not he would have left to flout a new party...I dey watch o.......
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
APC governors and their officials zombies have been using taxpayers money to purchased Akara, a plate of food and 2,500 for some bottles of alcoholic beverages in exchange of votes. We only read about invisible projects on pages of newspapers and social media.

Are these not former PDP members in charge of APC? The original PDP has conducted her elective convention, when will APC conduct it convention

These Buhari's supporters are out again to use Tinubu in every election time, after the election, Tinubu will be dumped/sideline as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.