Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha (26556 Views)

TINUBU Replies Chris NGIGE, After Bashing Him In The House Of Representatives / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about ethics and public perception in Governance.
You should have just answered my question, yes or no. Simple.
To you, ethics means Tinubu being a politician, his wife and in-law should never have contested for political posts while his daughter should never have become Iyaloja. What you didn't tell me was that public perception could be wrong or selfish.

About the public perception: There is this ward close to my ward, there is one elderly man there, a political leader at grassroot level. His son decided to contest for the post of Councillor and many people (just like you) were of the opinion (your public perception) that the man shouldn't have allowed his son to contest for political post since the old man is already a party leader. That, it would look like he used his position to work for his son.
I just looked at them and shook my head. I asked them to tell me what is wrong if the man decides to work for his son this time around? Is it a crime for family of a political leader to run for offices or aspire to lead an organisation?
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by senitorspeaker(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Baba please don't quote Rochars again o please. he is planing your statue. so no provoke am to change him mind.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol. The pdp only did the Authomatic ticket thingy with GEJ. PDP is the most stable party in Nigeria's history. Tinubu should always speak the truth

A party that has lost many of its founding fathers and highest beneficiaries but is still standing today.

Buhari left ANPP in 2008 and it collapsed. Tinubu left AD and it collapsed. If Buhari and/or Tinubu leave APC make we see if it wont collapse
The best comment of the week.

Tinubu is as tissue paper to Buhari's camp, after used and disposed. Tinubu's influence has expired.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Charly68: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Why wasting time in replying that man that talk from both sides of his mouth ..better wait and be looking ..the IMO politicians are waiting for him to do his abracadabra politics and see how they will open his plethora of corruption after he leaves office..Nigerians will hear news
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by cstr1000: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
maasoap:

You should have just answered my question, yes or no. Simple.
To you, ethics means Tinubu being a politician, his wife and in-law should never have contested for political posts while his daughter should never have become Iyaloja. What you didn't tell me was that public perception could be wrong or selfish.

About the public perception: There is this ward close to my ward, there is one elderly man there, a political leader at grassroot level. His son decided to contest for the post of Councillor and many people (just like you) were of the opinion (your public perception) that the man shouldn't have allowed his son to contest for political post since the old is already a party leader. That, it would look like he used his position to work for his son.
I just looked at them and shook my head. I asked them to tell me what is wrong if the man decides to work for his son this time around? Is it a crime for family of a political leader to run for offices or aspire to lead an organisation?

Shut the hell up, you illiterate.

In civilized countries like America, where public perception matters, a tinubu can not have his family members in such positions..
If he tries it, the FBI will be on his as$, not to mention his electoral value among the disgruntled public will dissipate immediately.

If you think tinubu did not influence those positions, You are either playing dumb or you are corrupt sentimental scumbag.

I don't care though. Lagos state is not my commonwealth.

Don't quote me again.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Esseite:
Tinubu is the god-father of automatic tickets...
I'm just surprised at his barefaced lie.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by degamemaster(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
See tinubu talking about internal democracy. Was he not the one crying and even almost committed suicide because saraki and dogara emerged S/president and speaker respectively, because they were not his handpicked and anointed candidates? Tinubu is a hypocrite and a liar .
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut the hell up, you illiterate.

In civilized countries like America, where public perception matters, a tinubu can not have his family members in such positions..
If he tries it, the FBI will be on his as$, not to mention his electoral value among the disgruntled public will dissipate immediately.

If you think tinubu did not influence those positions, You are either playing dumb or you are corrupt sentimental scumbag.

I don't care though. Lagos state is not my commonwealth.

Don't quote me again.
Don't quote me again? Are you afraid? It is very simple, stop quoting me.
FBI would be on his as$? Can anyone sound dumber than this?
Influenced those positions? Did he influence it for others before his wife or in-law showed interest? If yes, was it a crime then? If it wasn't a crime for working for others, why should it be a crime for working for his wife or in-law?
Nigerians like you are chronic hypocrites.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by cstr1000: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
maasoap:

Don't quote me again? Are you afraid? It is very simple, stop quoting me.
FBI would be on his as$? Can anyone sound dumber than this?
Influenced those positions? Did he influence it for others before his wife or in-law showed interest? If yes, was it a crime then? If it wasn't a crime for working for others, why should it be a crime for working for his wife or in-law?
Nigerians like you are chronic hypocrites.
You are dumber than I thought.

A man and his family dominate positions meant for the public and you are asking me if he influenced it for others. Who cares if he did?
Do you know the president and other office holders are not allowed to use their powers to provide personal favours. Even a speeding ticket for a family of an elected official cannot be rescinded using official powers.
The law does not stop them from helping others, but when favour becomes personal, it becomes a breach of public trust and is liable for prosecution under the Abuse of powers act.
That is how it is done in Civilized countries.

Tinubu being a former Governor is abusing his privilege. He is abusing his powers for personal favours.

In a country with sanity, he would have been stopped long ago by the Law.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You are dumber than I thought.

A man and his family dominate positions meant for the public and you are asking me if he influenced it for others. Who cares if he did?
Do you know the president and other office holders are not allowed to use their powers to provide personal favours. Even a speeding ticket for a family of an elected official cannot be rescinded using official powers.
The law does not stop them from helping others, but when favour becomes personal, it becomes a breach of public trust and is liable for prosecution under the Abuse of powers act.
That is how it is done in Civilized countries.

Tinubu being a former Governor is abusing his privilege. He is abusing his powers for personal favours.

In a country with sanity, he would have been stopped long ago by the Law.
You see, your emotions are taking the better part of your grey matter. What public office is Tinubu holding again?
Civilised country this, civilised country that. Bill Clinton was a former US president, his wife, Hillary Clinton nearly defeat Trump last year.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by cstr1000: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
maasoap:

You see, your emotions are taking the better part of your grey matter. What public office is Tinubu holding again?
He is a former Governor. He has privileges for Life in Lagos, atleast.

He has some powers that he is currently abusing.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
cstr1000:

He is a former Governor. He has privileges for Life in Lagos, atleast.

He has some powers that he is currently abusing.
Civilised country this, civilised country that. Bill Clinton was a former US president, his wife, Hillary Clinton nearly defeat Trump last year.
You're entitled to your opinion, but making it looks like it should be widely accepted or should be a standard is what I don't understand.
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by spartacus11(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Zombie party. When and if you ever hold a successful party national convention then we can compare you broom wielders with pdp.

As if pdp ever had a successful convention, d one dey manage do na pre-arrange list is dat one a convention
When the winners were already listed before voting even took place

Useless party

APC all the way
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by cstr1000: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
maasoap:

You're entitled to your opinion, but making it looks like it should be widely accepted or should be a standard is what I don't understand.
The last time I checked, Americans called their bluff and gave their votes to Trump as a Big fucck you to the Clinton family.

Besides, I didn't see Bill Clinton imposing Hilary on the people. She contested and the people rejected her.

Lagos state does not have that choice. Tinubu impose people and see to their victory with no consequences
Re: APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha by Mysselff2: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Infact for this hypocritical nonsense Tinubu just said, someone should catch him,bring him to me and force open his dirty mouth make I for sh!t put

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract / Tinubu Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death / IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.