Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (56220 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mgbadike81: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Exactly, nobody kills a Fulani man because behind carries weapons.
believe it or not,the police presence up north is minimal and nobody would be executed there for possession of an authorised weapon. I have spent six years there.even boko haram suspects that surrenders to the army is not given this treatment.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by miketayo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
mgbadike81:
chairman, no American officer would execute a suspect after arrest for any reason. try something more convincing.

u ll b surprised by the number of dirty police american has

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Okay, and that is why he must be shot at sight without any chance at fair treatment? I want to ask more questions, I assume you know him well?
its obvious you are one of them if you dont renounce your end is very near a word is enough for the wise
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
tragic!
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by PointZerom: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
DonVikings:
RIV where there is no walhala. cry
Nonsense
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
90% of their kinds are shouting #ENDSars haa even me I just said that grin see #Sarsisheretostay cool
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by marvin902(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
am sorry the blacks that they've been killing are what..
or are you telling me that black Americans in the states are just saying lies on their police..
or is the number of people that the American police have killed in the past three years and below is a lie..
oga keep calm if you don't have anything better to say..
stop painting them as saints..
mgbadike81:
chairman, no American officer would execute a suspect after arrest for any reason. try something more convincing.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Talibanis: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
mgbadike81:
the difference between Nigeria and the west is that rule of law is respected there,you're wrong, she's right.
Dear dear, do you actually think the rule of law exist in its purest form anywhere on planet earth? Think again. Have you not been hearing worst fatal incidents of police brutality/indecisions of lately from the so called West with their respected rule of law? Try getting urself updated and I strongly advice you swerve away taking panadol for another person's headache.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
jrusky:

Do they have money to pay? Cult is meant for failures who has reached the wall of life and are hopeless because if they have hope and belief in real hustle in life they wont take cultism as their next empoyment killing people at will, intimidating innocent people, maiming human at a glance. They are failure same way money ritualist are failures.

This is why I have *NO* mercy for them. Sorry if I'm a police officer and I catch you as a confirmed cultist bro that day is that person last day on earth because the same way i will treat deadly armed robber same way i will treat him. Cultist hands are full of blood so no mercy.

BRO WE DONT HAVE ANY PROOF, EVIDENCE OR VERIFICATION THE INNOCENT MAN DID ALL HE WAS ACCUSED OFF.

A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TAILS, WE CANNOT INTERROGATE HIM TO ASCERTAIN TRUTH FROM FICTION.

IF IN AMERICA, BLACK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREEMING, BLACK LIVES MATTER

THIS IS A CASE OF COLD BLOODED MURDER.

ONLY THE COURTS CAN DECLARE ANY PERSON GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

AS IT STANDS, IN THE EYES OF THE LAW, THE MAN AT THE BACK OF THE VAN IS INNOCENT.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
just because he was found with a gun gives them the right to kill him why didn't they arrest him
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
It's hard to know what is true with SARS these days. It's common knowledge that the police has murdered young people and planted weapons on them to make them look like criminals

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Quick questions.

Who found the gun in his waist?
Who judged him and found him guilty of possession of a gun and being a cultist?
Who executed him?

An organisation will be playing the accusers, judges, jury, executioners with jungle justice at the same time?

This is a failed nation! How can I get a VISA to Libya grin
don't go far pwetty i know a shortcut to libya
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
oshe111:
After he was found with a gun

Or they killed him for not remitting AS USUAL and placed the Gun( which they gave to him for operation) on him

Both of the permutations you describe there are perfectly fine.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by messenger4891: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
gbishman:
That's one less miscreant flushed out from our society. I hear people crying and wailing for the scrapping of SARs and I ask myself do this people know what they are asking for. Rather the best thing would be for the IGP to institute a reform process which helps position SARs in way as to act in accordance with law and be at par with their contemporaries around the world.
But to call for total abolishment I don't think that's smart
your level of understanding is very low.just look at what you are saying about your fellow human being. Do you know that some of the so called SARS has these miscreant as you called among them and they use the opportunity to kill their rival cult members in the name of flushing cultist out ?
Moreover if when u are found with gun and your penalty will be death then so many politicians should have been dead by now.

I refuse to buy the story as the cause of his death but if it is true then we should condemn it .
In a democratic dispensation as ours the guy should be arrested ,interrogated to point out others, then prosecuted (in sane environment rehabilitated )
so stop talking trash. Why don't you go and kill Wole Soyinka and his likes. Non sense

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
I wonder how this SARS guyz managed to clone Nigerian Police
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by lost24: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even Sars is carryin generator up and down yet some liars will come here and say they have Electricity in Ketu Ikosi for 22 to 23hrs a day grin

Light improve seriously now ooo

Am just surprise wen most people say dsame thing ooo
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by raindrop99: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
messenger4891:

your level of understanding is very low.just look at what you are saying about your fellow human being. Do you know that some of the so called SARS has these miscreant as you called among them and they use the opportunity to kill their rival cult members in the name of flushing cultist out ?
Moreover if when u are found with gun and your penalty will be death then so many politicians should have been dead by now.

I refuse to buy the story as the cause of his death but if it is true then we should condemn it .
In a democratic dispensation as ours the guy should be arrested ,interrogated to point out others, then prosecuted (in sane environment rehabilitated )
so stop talking trash. Why don't you go and kill Wole Soyinka and his likes. Non sense
It seems u 4got we are in Nigeria were arresting 2day nd letting him go 2moro to perpetuate more crime is the other of the day.
In advance countries it would had been a gr8 but in 9ja, I don't think so
Someone peeps here confirmed it that he has been arrested several times b4

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
dermmy:
If you like shoot Skekahu. grin #ENDSARS
Spotted
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother
we are like Hydra. we don't die
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body
an unexamined life is not worth living.

you die a soldier and a soldier you shall remain
we the neo black, dodorima say rest well brother
I guess you are a uniben student
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by messenger4891: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
raindrop99:

It seems u 4got we are in Nigeria were arresting 2day nd letting him go 2moro to perpetuate more crime is the other of the day.
In advance countries it would had been a gr8 but in 9ja, I don't think so
Someone peeps here confirmed it that he has been arrested several times b4
And you think the best solution is to murder them in cold blood?
my dear it is counter productive. the system is corrupt .was it not last month we had news of cultist soldier and do you think if he find himself in cultist war ,he will be looking at rival cult members to go scot free?

my point is resulting to murder as a protective measure by SARS operative is wrong.let's join hands together to condemn murder so that one day ,we may be like western countries in terms of democracy and value to life.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can understand why men dey blend. Intimidation too much for street. Na so i beat one guy for area wey come dey find my trouble as i dey my lane o. Just two blow the idiott don full ground. Na so e go dey front men for me.

If no be say i be One man squad, maybe that incidence for carry me go blend.

Na intimidation na im dey cause am.

Now, na cult wey dey give better money na im i dey find.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Imjustagirl(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother
we are like Hydra. we don't die
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body
an unexamined life is not worth living.

you die a soldier and a soldier you shall remain
we the neo black, dodorima say rest well brother

My dear, hell is real and it's for eternity. You won't wish hell even for your worst enemy, if you know what it is. 100 years is like a speckle of dust, compared to eternity in hell.

You still have life, so there's still chance for you. Jesus is the only way. Choose him so you won't spend eternity in hell. Simple truth. Be wise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mrgaptooth(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
messenger4891:

Ur d one with low level of understanding!!! It's thieves, criminals and cultists like u that keep on stopping security men from doing their job. I wonder if u know what a gun is?? Do u think it's easy to dispossesse a man with a gun?? U think SARS or police are not humans and should wait till the cultist shoot one of them before they react!! If u know what these cult boys do with people u won't be saying shit. Am not criminal I have never had problems with any security agents. I don't know what most of u do, or where u always at that u keep having problems with security agents!! Lemme educate u, in any part of the world if a security operative sees u with a gun, he warned that u should drop it and u refused he is free to shoot u down. It's a law everywhere, that's self defense if u don't know illiterate[/quote]
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=darkenkach post=63207666]

Bros, Hero nah really cultist. He is well know in UNN. We have advising him to leave cultism right from when he is in JSS3. He was my junior in secondary school.[/quote

Thank you jareee.. Nigerians tire me.. They can rush into conclusion.. Anyone killed by the police is innocent.. I just don't understand our IQ in this country.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
legitnow:

BRO WE DONT HAVE ANY PROOF, EVIDENCE OR VERIFICATION THE INNOCENT MAN DID ALL HE WAS ACCUSED OFF.

A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TAILS, WE CANNOT INTERROGATE HIM TO ASCERTAIN TRUTH FROM FICTION.
IF IN AMERICA, BLACK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREEMING, BLACK LIVES MATTER

THIS IS A CASE OF COLD BLOODED MURDER.

ONLY THE COURTS CAN DECLARE ANY PERSON GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

AS IT STANDS, IN THE EYES OF THE LAW, THE MAN AT THE BACK OF THE VAN IS INNOCENT.
As much as you are right. Not everything would happen formaly, shi.t do happen too, that is the reality of life. Our formal constitution is also faulty.
Developed country are also no saint
Still and still SARS must be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by gwinaB(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:

Bros, Hero nah really cultist. He is well know in UNN. We have advising him to leave cultism right from when he is in JSS3. He was my junior in secondary school.

He doesn't matter. They could have arrested him instead of killing him. This is extra judicial

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Angelparadise:
It is very wrong to kill anybody because he is in possession of a gun . In a sane society he should be taken to competent court of justice and found guilty , sentence to prison maybe he can change after prison or give the security vital information to sanitised the community by convincing other bad guys that cultism doesn't pay.

You will not understand till you become a Vitim .
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Icecomrade: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
linkszelda:

oga calm down. That guy is a well known cultist so i wont be surprised if he moves around with a gun

Do you have brain at all
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
mgbadike81:

I know u all hate naija police but please be reasonable some times.

Did u know if the guy tried bringing out his gun and he was gunned down? Please we should stop all these nonsesne talk.

A guy even said police got tired of his case. That he was arrested multiple times and got released.. That means he had top men backing him.

Pls, police men are humans too who must protect them selves too. If u make any suspicious move when they see u with gun, they may gun u down.

I know SARs is bad but it must not be stopped.. It can be reformed and placed under a higher police ranked officer and monitored well. SARS is useful.. If robbers never deal wit u before, u may not understand.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DoubleObee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Quick questions.

Who found the gun in his waist?
Who judged him and found him guilty of possession of a gun and being a cultist?
Who executed him?

An organisation will be playing the accusers, judges, jury, executioners with jungle justice at the same time?

This is a failed nation! How can I get a VISA to Libya grin

come my housegrin
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by raindrop99: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
messenger4891:

And you think the best solution is to murder them in cold blood?
my dear it is counter productive. the system is corrupt .was it not last month we had news of cultist soldier and do you think if he find himself in cultist war ,he will be looking at rival cult members to go scot free?

my point is resulting to murder as a protective measure by SARS operative is wrong.let's join hands together to condemn murder so that one day ,we may be like western countries in terms of democracy and value to life.
True words
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Panther94(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
$10 million stole from US and Russia bank by Hackers.
http://www.worldintel.tk/2017/12/hacker-stole-10millon-from-us-and.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix)

Viewing this topic: evans0000(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.