Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (56257 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You need to be a certain kind of confused about mythology, anthropology and your place in society to be a cultist in the first place.
Cultism isn't for people with all their screws done right. grin

Yeah my guy in naija says they not good guys to avoid them
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2019
bedspread:
He asked for it....
Has full access to dine with the devil and den odein (USELESSNESS) now...Mtchewwwwww

May others Receive Brain....And accept JESUS CHRIST .
sorry there is no difference between Odin And Christ , Odin could not save him the same way Jesus can't save him
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by GhettoG1(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2019
slawomir:
rest well my brother
we are like Hydra. we don't die
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body
an unexamined life is not worth living.

you die a soldier and a soldier you shall remain
we the neo black, dodorima say rest well brother

Haffa bro? Brozay i don send u multiple mails, jst try reply bros
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Unik3030: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Artistree:

So? Please where in the constitution says any SUSPECTED cultist should be shot dead immediately? Who convicted and sentenced him to death?
My mum will always say "when you see another man's corpse, it will look like a log of wood until the corpse is your person" then you will realise that it is dead body.
SARS has no right to shoot anyone dead just for being a cultist, highest they arrest and charge to court, let the judges do their work.
i guess u missed the comment where a guy admitted he has been arrested multiple times n released by powers that be. u think its easy to track down criminals n arrest them only for one big man to lobby for them n release them?what if he comes back to hunt the police officers? once someone is confirmed a cultist, even if he's coming from church they should gun him down, yes they should kill him. if u have been embarrassed or dealt with by these boys I know u won't pity them but people like u will just sit in the comfort of your home n start forming activist. go to Benin n see how these people cripple biz activities on a steady. the rule should b kill any cultist at sight

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Unik3030:
i guess u missed the comment where a guy admitted he has been arrested multiple times n released by powers that be. u think its easy to track down criminals n arrest them only for one big man to lobby for them n release them?what if he comes back to hunt the police officers? once someone is confirmed a cultist, even if he's coming from church they should gun him down, yes they should kill him. if u have been embarrassed or dealt with by these boys I know u won't pity them but people like u will just sit in the comfort of your home n start forming activist. go to Benin n see how these people cripple biz activities on a steady. the rule should b kill any cultist at sight
Uncle, I was born, raised and still live in Benin...camdan.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Chikpat(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
sorry there is no difference between Odin And Christ , Odin could not save him the same way Jesus can't save him

Jesus saves
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Splendor27: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
slawomir:
rest well my brother
we are like Hydra. we don't die
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body
an unexamined life is not worth living.

you die a soldier and a soldier you shall remain
we the neo black, dodorima say rest well brother ur death will be worster than this....and slow death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.