Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (56259 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dabeto: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
I saw generator and tyre. .........
Generator is very expensive now.....
Maybe he ......
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother
we are like Hydra. we don't die
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body
an unexamined life is not worth living.

you die a soldier and a soldier you shall remain
we the neo black, dodorima say rest well brother

See them...SMH!!!

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:

Shut up. Hero is a cultist. Even his mum is aware. Dude have been terrorising Nsuuka since he was in JSS3
So? Please where in the constitution says any SUSPECTED cultist should be shot dead immediately? Who convicted and sentenced him to death?
My mum will always say "when you see another man's corpse, it will look like a log of wood until the corpse is your person" then you will realise that it is dead body.
SARS has no right to shoot anyone dead just for being a cultist, highest they arrest and charge to court, let the judges do their work.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
cultism would take a very very long time to end in nigeria with unprofessional acts like this from our security agents whatever hapened to arrest for illegal possesion.rather they passed verdict and sentence and execution without investigation...cultist groups should be infiltrated and destroyed at the center not like this
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Artistree:

So? Please where in the constitution says any SUSPECTED cultist should be shot dead immediately? Who convicted him and sentenced him to death?
My mum will always say "when you see another man's corpse, it will look like a log of wood until the corpse is your person" you will realise that it is dead body.
SARS has no right to shoot anyone dead juat gor being a cultist, highest they arrest and charge to court, let the judges do their work.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
You must be a cultist too.sars must not end.

BankeSmalls:

Okay, and that is why he must be shot at sight without any chance at fair treatment? I want to ask more questions, I assume you know him well?
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by messenger4891: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgaptooth:
Ur d one with low level of understanding!!! It's thieves, criminals and cultists like u that keep on stopping security men from doing their job. I wonder if u know what a gun is?? Do u think it's easy to dispossesse a man with a gun?? U think SARS or police are not humans and should wait till the cultist shoot one of them before they react!! If u know what these cult boys do with people u won't be saying shit. Am not criminal I have never had problems with any security agents. I don't know what most of u do, or where u always at that u keep having problems with security agents!! Lemme educate u, in any part of the world if a security operative sees u with a gun, he warned that u should drop it and u refused he is free to shoot u down. It's a law everywhere, that's self defense if u don't know illiterate
Yes i am a cultist and will still be tomorrow .
you are here in faceless forum talking trash .I wish i can identify you then i ll show you how innocent person will become a criminal in the hands of Nigeria forces ,then you will understand there is a perfect crime.
am done with you because you might also be a church goer as well instead of been a christian.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Where in constitution is it written that you grow to be a cultist.terrorize and rape girls.tell me see your empty argument.

[quote author=Artistree post=63214784][/quote]
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by messenger4891: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrgaptooth:
Ur d one with low level of understanding!!! It's thieves, criminals and cultists like u that keep on stopping security men from doing their job. I wonder if u know what a gun is?? Do u think it's easy to dispossesse a man with a gun?? U think SARS or police are not humans and should wait till the cultist shoot one of them before they react!! If u know what these cult boys do with people u won't be saying shit. Am not criminal I have never had problems with any security agents. I don't know what most of u do, or where u always at that u keep having problems with security agents!! Lemme educate u, in any part of the world if a security operative sees u with a gun, he warned that u should drop it and u refused he is free to shoot u down. It's a law everywhere, that's self defense if u don't know illiterate

Beside if it is you that i saw in your profile ,it means I ve really insulted myself.
Anyway you are forgiven boy
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
There investigate befor killing.if you doubt it go and robb for five times and see what happens.maiopic reasoning

b0rn2fuck:
How could you shoot someone without proper investigation with even information that could lead to arrest of others, hmm this SARS people they overdo
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:
Finally Hero i s gone. He will rot in hell. From STC nsukka to University Secondary school Nsukka,the advise didn't start today. Payopa, you are next..

it seems you ve information
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Pierohandsome: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:

Bros, Hero nah really cultist. He is well know in UNN. We have advising him to leave cultism right from when he is in JSS3. He was my junior in secondary school.
but read the update well, he ws caught with a gun and they shot him. No whr ws mentioned in the news that he Killed anybody and that he engaged them in gun battle. So why killing him?
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
There investigate befor killing.if you doubt it go and robb for five times and see what happens.maiopic reasoning

investigation should result to court prosecution and not some buffoon taking law their hands, you called him cultist , he must surely as associate , let help society grow, we are not in jungle

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
good for him
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ezumakingsley:

the only things I sabbi do is Bleep, rob na hard work self, person must sabbi run, sabbi jump fence and me wey never torch gun for my life, how do want me to handle that, I no sabbi run, I no sabbi jump fence
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tell them to stop terrorizing people,stop raping girls and stealing from people.

b0rn2fuck:
investigation should result to court prosecution and not some buffoon taking law their hands, you called him cultist , he must surely as associate , let help society grow, we are not in jungle
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Tell them to stop terrorizing people,stop raping girls and stealing from people.

wetin concern me with them
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
RIV.
So you be Vicki
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Okay, and that is why he must be shot at sight without any chance at fair treatment? I want to ask more questions, I assume you know him well?

Go ask SARS and leave the guy alone.. No peace for the wicked. Shikina
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother
when our head is cutoff then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from different part of our body

Kikikiki.. See this one.. That's what he when another sailor was brought down.. Guy go get a life.. Uve not achieved anything meaningful from cultism.. U only cutting ur life short thereby putting ur patent in a very tight corner.. Mbok yak ndi. Iwang
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother

Kikikiki.. See this one.. That's what he said when another sailor was brought down.. Guy go get a life.. Uve not achieved anything meaningful from cultism.. U only cutting ur life short thereby putting ur parent in a very tight corner.. Mbok yak ndi. Iwang
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by emijo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
dsurest:

my own STC? which set?
Bonum!
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chief, my dearest friend back then in UNN, I hope by now, u must have received Christ. It was in u that I know a man can truly love a girl unconditionally, u were never violent, yet people warned me about you. You were a good man at heart, u begged me to date u but u never forced me. because of my shakara , I refused. you were the most honest person I know. looking back, I wish u were not a cultist and I truly hope u have repented and be truly happy wherever u are. God bless u chief!!!

5 Likes

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:

Shut up. Hero is a cultist. Even his mum is aware. Dude have been terrorising Nsuuka since he was in JSS3

So the constitution says every cultist should be shot to death. This is about system failure to preserve the citizens. This is legal jungle justice.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by daramolanas1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even Sars is carryin generator up and down yet some liars will come here and say they have Electricity in Ketu Ikosi for 22 to 23hrs a day grin
baba na tru ooooo @ least 20hrs

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by zubinike(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
darkenkach:

telling her to shut up, who is the judge now? he may be a cultist no doubt, simple question.
1- who judged him before prosecution?
2- an unknown story might be covered in his death, why did they not take the right path
3- was there any gun battle between hero and #EndSars? before shooting him to death

oboy SARS need to pipe low! they can't be the police, thief and Lawyer and the Government at once ....get sense bro
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mrgaptooth(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
messenger4891:

Beside if it is you that i saw in your profile ,it means I ve really insulted myself.
Anyway you are forgiven boy
Sharrap hungry fool, in every aspect am better than u. U call me a boy but I can feed u and ur entire generation. Look at me well am not poor like u oo. As young as u think I am, am a lawyer/Journalist. Of which I wonder if anyone in ur generation has common SSCE

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
The policemen that killed him should be dismissed and prosecuted.

Even if he kills people daily.. its not the duty of the police to pass judgement.

Sane people made this law not to protect the guilty but to ensure that the innocent is safe.

Its the hailing of SARs mostly by Okada people that turned them into monsters. lets be careful how we support extrajudicial killings.. has this boy done worse than Evans.
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Davidcho(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
So sad, but he got what he bargained for. Who knows how many hit he has executed. Love them SARS, no dulling at all
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Davidcho(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
So sad, but he got what he bargained for. Who knows how many hit he has executed. Love them SARS, no dulling at all
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Odjesha: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
slawomir:
rest well my brother

wetin concern NBM for dis mata wen dey ground so?U better mind you fucking aro business NBM don't steal like you people
Re: Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Quick questions.

Who found the gun in his waist?
Who judged him and found him guilty of possession of a gun and being a cultist?
Who executed him?

An organisation will be playing the accusers, judges, jury, executioners with jungle justice at the same time?

This is a failed nation! How can I get a VISA to Libya grin

Have you heard of death squads, apc chanji is working don't worry, una go die for chanji, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.