Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (75686 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by femi4: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
post=63213054:
INSPIRING.

I hope our young men can learn something positive from this.
nothing positive, she married him because of money not love

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Mhizrohzz(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
U guys asking if she's been faithful ayam not understanding oo.. Doz dat statement mean they lost contact, they don't see each other or sex to u people
To me dat statement means it doesn't just end there but for life... He's going to Mk d funds to Mk her his.
Word pipo
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
post=63213054:
INSPIRING.

I hope our young men can learn something positive from this.

I think the deeper lesson is a confirmation of our suspicion that Nigerian women are for sale. Right ?

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by biacan(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icecomrade:

Reading this,
I know some ladies will start dreaming.
Better go and make money your self and stop waiting for the man.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by freebrowsingtime: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After 9years and all the water that must have gone under the bridge?
He still came back for her...
Is her kpekus made of gold?

I suspect the groom was charmed or he is just plain foolish.

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

With replies like this, I believe you see your mum and sisters as Dog ****king prostitutes who give it even to Midgets
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by anthonyuncle(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
olaboo123:

I will go and make money,.

datz da punchline bro
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

Marriage is not a union of Mr(s). Perfects, but an institution of two uniquely imperfect humans to even the odds while living together in forgiveness and forgetness, on their journey through life.

You are not stupid, do not make stupidity your trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by birdsview(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
NairalandCS:
I wonder what would have happened if he came back with no money. grin
Guy na so ma reason am oo
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by delvinho: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
People talking trash about the girl going to 20 men or 200 men.... That is rubbish... The wife many of you married..... Is that how u think of them? Mtsheeeeww...
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bunch of of idiots
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bunch of idiots
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bunch of love after 9years. That girl don get belle 4 anoda man oo. Observe her very well.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by shegra58: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or Temple run grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by chineeseprince(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
moscobabs:
what a romantic love story

During my secondary school days

There was a girl who happened to be most brilliant and beautiful in my set (2000), this girl has everything a real man needs in a lady, as a result of this we guys are afraid to woo . She was the Assistant senior girl and also the Social prefect at the same time while I was the Health prefect. One day a spirit entered me and i decided to woo (toast) her, I invited her to my birthday party after the party i called her in the mist of her friends that I want to see her in camera..lol and behold this girl ran to me and asked why did i want to see her , na hin me come start to dey stammer for 5mins I couldnt say anything and she was just staring at me with pity then she left my sight with frown face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didnt enter school for a week cos I knew that she and her gang with mine will embarrass me and since that day I had no mouth to talk in class again.

On our valedictory day, I went to her with boldness after the party and I said ''yemisi, One day I will take you to the altar and you will be my wife '' and she replied '' guy let me tell you the truth we cant meet again and if we meet its just a school reunion besides i cant marry my mate and even if I decide to marry my mate it cant be you; yes you'' I went home and wept.

Sometimes in 2011 (after 11 years) fb sent me a Friend you may know, the name looks familiar and i clicked on it to check her profile behold its this lady , she is now a Banker, anyway Im not bad too im working in a Multinational company . To cut the story short ..In November 2012 she became my wife.

There is power in your tongue, if you believe you can achieve anything.
grin
moscobabs:

There was a girl who happened to be most brilliant and beautiful in my set (2000), this girl has everything a real man needs in a lady, as a result of this we guys are afraid to woo . She was the Assistant senior girl and also the Social prefect at the same time while I was the Health prefect. One day a spirit entered me and i decided to woo (toast) her, I invited her to my birthday party after the party i called her in the mist of her friends that I want to see her in camera..lol and behold this girl ran to me and asked why did i want to see her , na hin me come start to dey stammer for 5mins I couldnt say anything and she was just staring at me with pity then she left my sight with frown face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didnt enter school for a week cos I knew that she and her gang with mine will embarrass me and since that day I had no mouth to talk in class again.

On our valedictory day, I went to her with boldness after the party and I said ''yemisi, One day I will take you to the altar and you will be my wife '' and she replied '' guy let me tell you the truth we cant meet again and if we meet its just a school reunion besides i cant marry my mate and even if I decide to marry my mate it cant be you; yes you'' I went home and wept.

Sometimes in 2011 (after 11 years) fb sent me a Friend you may know, the name looks familiar and i clicked on it to check her profile behold its this lady , she is now a Banker, anyway Im not bad too im working in a Multinational company . To cut the story short ..In November 2012 she became my wife.

i won't say my mind cheesy
moscobabs:

grin
moscobabs:

i won't say my mind

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Empredboy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

please don't tell anyone that u are a fool.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by joenor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
A man of his words.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Papaaldrich: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
NO WHERE COOL BROTHER.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by unuane1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seriously nairalanders this guy has a problem upstairs I think he's just an attention seeker and if we learn to ignore all his comments here by not mentioning him I believe he will stop being foolish for the attention he seeks.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
The guy has been scammed. She rode the cock carousel grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Heylius(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tell that your bae thesame thing come back check my signature registar make money go back marry her and thank me later.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by MhizzAJ(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine
Be nice nah
She's fine
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by lookingfly: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
The lady in question was my secondary school mate ifeoma....... Congrats and happy married life.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

how e take concern you? lekwa see me see trouble oooo. is it your kpekus? ehh? answer me, is he using your PREEQ? enemy of progress. tufiakwa. anuofia.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Macmoni(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
bless2000:
d bride look lovely
wat of d groom
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Frankicent(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
moscobabs:

Nawa ooo story story... 11yrs later you marriage. What about the lady you with before her kio? sad
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Frankicent(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
chyy5:
The same way I told Funke 8 years ago, I went back this year she has dropped two kids at home.

For you?
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Frankicent(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
jimyjames:
just wondering what the lady was doing when the guy was busy hustling for money she might have given it to 20 guys already undecided

I tell you
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by AlanSugar(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
unuane1:
Seriously nairalanders this guy has a problem upstairs I think he's just an attention seeker and if we learn to ignore all his comments here by not mentioning him I believe he will stop being foolish for the attention he seeks.

Why are you guys so pained about this guy and his comments? For one he's a comic relief and that's good to have him here. Secondly, on the subject, what he said is true to a very large extent and if I may add, did you notice he had over 80 likes? Those who understand him do, I used to hang a question mark on his handle until I realised that he's just a comic relief, pls leave him alone, he has his purpose. And for NwaAmaikpe, guy, don't drive yourself to your early grave on nairaland, go out there and be better than the likes of alibaba and basket mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by SmartyPants(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Put differently, if he hadn't made money, he wouldn't have been married to you now undecided

A follow up question is, while he was away making money, what was the bride doing? Probably staring at the calender waiting undecided

HML to you both cool

Final follow up question:

How e take consign you??

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by iamjavadem(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because you are married or dating a LovePeddler doesnt mean all women are as you mentioned. Search the right places for a good wife and you will get one.

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by nonut: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:

Thank you
You're welcome dear.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Broke boys be thinking it's about love alone. Like love will put food on the table , pay the house rent and send Ur kids to school, be waiting for one girl that will suffer with Ur sorry broke ass...funny Una full Nairaland in volumes grin grin Nwaamakpe na them presido grin cheesy
#hustletilluneedaduffle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.