Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (75681 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by highchief1: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After 9years and all the water that must have gone under the bridge?
He still came back for her...
Is her kpekus made of gold?

I suspect the groom was charmed or he is just plain foolish.

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.
hahaha u no good o...
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
NairalandCS:
I wonder what would have happened if he came back with no money. grin

Nothing for him.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by 400billionman: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
moscobabs:
what a romantic love story

During my secondary school days

There was a girl who happened to be most brilliant and beautiful in my set (2000), this girl has everything a real man needs in a lady, as a result of this we guys are afraid to woo . She was the Assistant senior girl and also the Social prefect at the same time while I was the Health prefect. One day a spirit entered me and i decided to woo (toast) her, I invited her to my birthday party after the party i called her in the mist of her friends that I want to see her in camera..lol and behold this girl ran to me and asked why did i want to see her , na hin me come start to dey stammer for 5mins I couldnt say anything and she was just staring at me with pity then she left my sight with frown face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didnt enter school for a week cos I knew that she and her gang with mine will embarrass me and since that day I had no mouth to talk in class again.

On our valedictory day, I went to her with boldness after the party and I said ''yemisi, One day I will take you to the altar and you will be my wife '' and she replied '' guy let me tell you the truth we cant meet again and if we meet its just a school reunion besides i cant marry my mate and even if I decide to marry my mate it cant be you; yes you'' I went home and wept.

Sometimes in 2011 (after 11 years) fb sent me a Friend you may know, the name looks familiar and i clicked on it to check her profile behold its this lady , she is now a Banker, anyway Im not bad too im working in a Multinational company . To cut the story short ..In November 2012 she became my wife.

There is power in your tongue, if you believe you can achieve anything.

Cool story.

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by hardeyincah(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
post=63213054:
INSPIRING.

I hope our young men can learn something positive from this.

the only positive thing to learn is Make Money, i will only come back to Ya*sh. bye bye
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

LOL.... Makachukwu, u are Evil! May the groom never see this ur comment.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Gentlevin: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:
They look good together... The lady is beautiful
You are equally beautiful and lovely......take care lovely one.....
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by gefnex: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerian movie
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by everG: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
GREAT ECN BOI
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Queenserah26(f): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by chuckjonesautos: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And so?
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by nairaebuka: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
great great
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by ekhai(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
There's need for Nairaland admin to edit post before taking it to front page. Seun take note. Nairaland isn't for Nigerians alone. In the UK, most Africans uses the forum as source of obtaining First Class info.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Mryacks: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:
you can tell she loves him dearly, look at how she's looking at him

Noticed that too..
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by brunobaba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have over a hundred likes,i know you're satisfied now....BTW,who exactly are those people liking your silly comment
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Radiant1020(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gentlevin:
You are equally beautiful and lovely......take care lovely one.....

Thank you
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by guji12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ur thinking dey shallow sha..very shallow..
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Geogeo1: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
I know this guy very well, serned together in Zamfara state, 2009/2010 service year. We were in Batch B stream two.

He served with Fidelity Bank, while i served with UBA, we used to call him Fidelity( Nickname).

Congrats to you couple, may this marriage filled with Joy and prosperity.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Divinehenrich(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
I attended the wedding live.
Happy married life.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by auwalyau: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Weldone NYSC. And some people will say scrap NYSC?
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by hatedisplace: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MUMU
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by nkemjacob2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Twale to the girl.... 9 years which of the Nigeria babe go fit wait......

And probably nice years what has she been doing?

Patient is a gift

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by cooljoe(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
theme - GO and MAKE MONEY
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by dinocy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

even if you meet her today, marry her today, some people don use her play coupon before, so chill.
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by ifedex: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
from Malaysia ?from Malaysia ?from Malaysia ?
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by abimbawealth(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are truly beautiful... May the Lord bless and keep your home
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by richardoz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine
Hmmmm... your comment doesn't scare me like your moniker! Blood of Stephen!
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
richardoz:
Hmmmm... your comment doesn't scare me like your moniker! Blood of Stephen!
tongue tongue
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Divinehenrich(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are very wrong. The lady is from igbo.
phlemzee:
You can't try these with some (Igbo) girls.
B4 u know it by the time u come back they are already with the 3rd child.
Igbo marriage ehn .....If u no get money(you no d rest)
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by ofuonyebi: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
4-gbosa for you man!...you know how to really be a great husband...women, most of them respect a husband with ego..i mean kudi!!

that's why some oppressors take some lazy and poor man's wives to fill up their closet with impunity!
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by LeoFish92(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
unuane1:
Seriously nairalanders this guy has a problem upstairs I think he's just an attention seeker and if we learn to ignore all his comments here by not mentioning him I believe he will stop being foolish for the attention he seeks.

Lol, he doesn't have any problem, that guy is highly enlightened and very brilliant,

he's just carving a niche for himself with those silly comments ....
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by phlemzee(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Divinehenrich:
You are very wrong. The lady is from igbo.
Baba u no see "some " fr d sentence
Abi ur phone dn dy shuffle words!!!
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Charlyboy440(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol dude, all the times you seem funny with your comment but most times plain stupid cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.