Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (47788 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by viviangist: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

These Photos of a Lay accepting marriage proposal from her imaginary boyfriend named Mr Stick has soince gone viral all over social media the post which was originally shared by a twitter user named De’13th Disciple  ‏ @Dmulas22

captioned it;

Stick man is engaged and some of us here are still benching on a friend zone

See some reactions below;

khas_sandra…. The girl might be depressed like that o and it can be leading to mental illness like that , we’re just here finding it funny….

dest_billz Shoo if stick man is engaged what’s our biznesss congrats to him na, c me see case oh benching on friend Zone will u kp quiet,the time zone in America is different from Africa his on his own time zone.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/mr-stick-lady-tired-of-been-single-and-almost-approaching-menopause-accepts-marriage-proposal-from-her-imaginary-boyfriend-named-mr-stick/

9 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Captaynbee: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Not a bad day to be Mr stick....

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
100 ways village people manifests

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Shame. What a pathetic human being. This girl needs urgent psychological help. She is currently tethering on the verge of self harm or suicide. Ignore the fact that she presented this in a light tone. She is really psychologically disturbed. I'll advice that no man ask her out let alone propose to her until she has gotten the needed psychiatric help. This is the kind of woman that would murder her lover and his mistress in cold blood if he makes the mistake of cheating on her.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by yarimo(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Village people don finish this one matter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by habsydiamond(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
the direct, produce and act the thing all on her own...she try sha....make she find original man instead of the ghost wey dey propose to her...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
she needs help!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Kufie(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
I like her small bum bum

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Eggcelent(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
I Don't Want To Believe She Did This Cos She Was Tired Of Being Single.

She Either Did As Expression Of Her Innate Creativity;

Or

Just To Become An Overnight Internet Sensation.

My Humble Opinion.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2017
p
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
nice small ass spottedgrin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by GraveMan(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Spirit Boyfriend You Mean?
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by AlexCk: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Hahaha.

This is hilarious.
Pretty sure it's just banter, nothing serious.

Lol.

Mr stick has got a fine lady if u ask me, grin

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Imagine the imaginary Mr Stick holding her waist.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Treasure17(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Orishirishi
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Franky826: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin

Baby please don't bring this craze to Nigeria.

You are damn lucky you even had an imaginary man.

Our ladies here will start marrying frustrations.

Please don't do this I beg you grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dafuq??! Loosen up and get a sense of humor son. It’d do you a lot of good. I understand the country is hard but you shouldn’t be so wound up all the time.
Spasmic:
[s]Shame. What a pathetic human being. This girl needs urgent psychological help. She is correctly tethering on the verge of self harm of suicide. Ignore the fact that she presented this in a light tone. She is really psychologically disturbed. I'll advice that no man ask her out let alone propose to her until she has gotten the needed psychiatric help. This is the kind of woman that would murder her lover and his mistress in cold blood if he makes the mistake of cheating on her.[/s]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Spasmic:
Shame. What a pathetic human being. This girl needs urgent psychological help. She is correctly tethering on the verge of self harm of suicide. Ignore the fact that she presented this in a light tone. She is really psychologically disturbed. I'll advice that no man ask her out let alone propose to her until she has gotten the needed psychiatric help. This is the kind of woman that would murder her lover and his mistress in cold blood if he makes the mistake of cheating on her.
What a broken tool you are, smh!

20 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by LisaAnne(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Spasmic:
Shame. What a pathetic human being. This girl needs urgent psychological help. She is correctly tethering on the verge of self harm of suicide. Ignore the fact that she presented this in a light tone. She is really psychologically disturbed. I'll advice that no man ask her out let alone propose to her until she has gotten the needed psychiatric help. This is the kind of woman that would murder her lover and his mistress in cold blood if he makes the mistake of cheating on her.
You are the one that needs urgent psychological help.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by BoosBae(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mr stick doesn't have the koko to give you in the Oza room grin, how will you cope my sister

Abeg nor break Mr. stick in the Oza room oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by eTECTIVe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
No need to ask why she is still single... She probably chased ppl away with her weird creativity

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by festwiz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm!

I know this is supposed to be funny but it seems like a cry for help and a desperate desire to be wanted. Please Nairaland feminists do not attack me, just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by emmyw(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Really?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin

Kolo don fall on her.
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Josh44s(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Where is she keeping her Cucumber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahaha. What a wild imagination!
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by exlinklodge: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
good for her
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Pojomojo: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
photoshop at work
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Papaaldrich: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai Crack ee yaff finish dis one head...i know what she meant by mr stick sorry mr Love Machine
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Has it come to this

Uwa Mmebi
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by bedspread: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmmm...... it Tire for this people ..... SPIRTUAL ENGAGEMENT AGAIN!!!
Re: Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Loooool. Do what makes you happy. Go Girl

Live and lets live

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.