Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (73998 Views)

Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d welcome greeting ma..

Take care nd have a pleasing week ahead... More of God oooo
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by AryEmber(f): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Emma! Emma! Why?! Why na?
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Favch, Aryember, yinks89,skubido,genius43. This update is for you guys.
I am gradually ending Ness' story, Eva's mother on Facebook. I don't know how I'll post it here. Or if you guys are up lemme know.
"Look at me now. I am now Mrs Eva Ani." she turned as Chris walked behind her leading them to the car.
The car had been parked ready to take them off to the helipad where the copter was already on the move to getting them to the Hawaii for their honeymoon. Something Eva's grandmother had planned, she was at the wedding too alongside his parents dressed in formal wear and her parents in formal too.
A short ceremony with their family, Clara and her husband and government officials. And they tied the knot.
Fast and easy no fuss, although Eva looked splendid, she had her hair in a neat fishtail braid and she wore no fancy jewelry another notable thing and to his surprise no one mentioned it.
"Mom what is wrong with Eva? Something is fishy. The ring I got was changed and why?" he asked as they went to the restaurant for the reception and wedding breakfast.
"You didn't notice that she hadn't been wearing any form of metal. She was diagnosed with a metal allergy a long time ago and because of that she avoided jewelry altogether." his mother explained as they joined the other guests to take the food off the buffet.
A long table of moi moi, toast bread, omelettes, sandwiches, muffins, fried bean cakes called akara, pap(kenkey) and sauce, fried meat and roasted beef.
Mouth watered and Clara was complaining about her weight as she piled wraps of moi moi and slices of bread.
Everyone looked at the brimming table and sighed. Eva had planned well and the guests were going for second turns even Sophia, who was on diet.
They ate and chatted happily, the close knit ceremony was peacefully concluded and the cake was cut, a brief vote of thanks and dancing. Frank Sinatra came on and the couple dance came on.
"I really don't know why I feel at peace, it feels like I did the right thing." she whispered as he pulled her close.
"I really think you did what is right? You are indeed selfless and more woman than I thought. I must confess this Eva, from the time we met I was deeply in love with you. All those women were to drive me off you. You are my addiction I love you." he said as he leaned into her neck.
Eva's heart jumped Chris loved her, wow after all this years but after all this could she bring herself to love him. Did he deserve her love? Wouldn't he hurt her? Wouldn't he cheat?
"I know. I just wish it was true. I know you aren't lying but action speaks volumes than words. Lets see how far we can go." she said as she held his face and caressed his cheek.
"Really? You would give me a chance after acting like a jerk. I really thank you for that." he said as he held her waist as they danced.
"Someone gave me a chance, a new future. And now I can change lives. I have hope Chris. I have love and peace and I believe in sharing all this with you Chris. Though I don't trust you so much. I am still wary." she said and Chris nodded and they kissed.
"Yes, Eva this is my main suite in Hawaii. I love this place simple life and I have virgin pina colada for us and grilled fruit kebabs." he said as they sat in the bedroom.
The room walls were made out of bamboo and ropes, the local artist had worked wonders, and there were statues and lovely architectural designs of flowers, palm trees.
"Wow, this is fabulous. This is amazing. I love the design Chris."she said as she held the hand carved table lamp.
"Well, why don't we relax then. Its been long. Like how many years now?" he said as he buried his head in her neck.
She moaned and held his shirt. "Chris please I haven't done this for so long." as he held her waist and dragged her to the bed.
"Don't worry. I'll be there with you all the way." he said as he stole a kiss from her lips.
"Really? All the way." she looked at him.
"Yes Evaline Nneka Ani. All the way." he said with a huge smile as he tickled her and they both burst into laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d Dedication ma. U too much

d Lord is ur strength ooo
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by genius43(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for the dedication. After wedding comes naming ceremony.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
thanks for the update .
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by heemah(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
And we didn't later sell Asoebi. cry
Happy married life to the couples
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by FortunateB(f): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Finally they got married

Nice update
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by YINKS89(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
DNT know why I don't get to see my mentions.... Seun please do something... thumbs up babes.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by anneboy02(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Can't wait for next update

Front seat booked

Tanks ma'am
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by blessedgold(f): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
👍👍👍 love dix.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Maami gud morni oo, na wetin happen na? No c ya hand
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by ouzo1(m): 2:51am On Mar 27, 2018
So after all the gra gra him still bala Eva last last again... grin grin
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pinkfeet, heemah(I have sold all the asoebi ask pinkfeet), fortunateB,Yinks89,anneboy02,blessedgold,skubido(don't mind me), ouzo1(before nko).favch, pweetyeva, Aryember.
The slamming of doors, loud horns, smell of sweats all overpowered the workers at the New Silicon Village. The road was busy and the traffic was crowded.
Eva looked at the long queue and sighed how on earth would she get to see Chris and tell him the good news.
She was at the incoming line of cars and she felt the hot sun scorching her, she became worried and she wished that she took the other car. At least that one was airconditioned. She pulled at her blouse that stuck on her back.
A group of people were already fighting because someone hit the other car and the ugly sight of blood drew a crowd.
She was pissed off, cant she drive in peace? She wasn't even in Nigeria that was infamous for its hold up but Africa is Africa. They loved brawling and arguing.
She pressed her horn as the driver had slept off and the line moved. She really couldn't blame him, she herself felt sleepy. The line moved but it was quite slow better than a stand still.
She was already in the roundabout, about to turn in, when a black SUV drove into her front intersecting her.
She was annoyed that the driver dared drive such nonsense. As she tried to move her car into the line, there was a knock on the passenger's door. She turned to look at the person, as she did she felt the cold metal on her head at the driver's side.
She looked up and saw a gun and in the middle of the traffic, they instructed her to get down and a gun was trained at her back.
The oncoming driver was shocked but he was scared for his life and she was bundled into the SUV.
"Did you say my wife vanished into thin air?" Chris gave the police constable a weird look. He was in the office scared to death that his wife was just kidnapped in broad daylight, in the middle of traffic.
"Sir, I never said so. I meant we haven't seen a trace of anything about her yet." the man said as he pleaded with his colleagues to help with the case.
"Where is my wife? Where is she? That is what I wanted to know. Where was she taken to. Don't let me ruin your image." Chris threatened angrily, his neck veins almost popping.
"Please Chris lets leave and let them do their jobs." Emma said as he dragged Chris from punching the officer.
He had come out clean about his residual affections for Eva, plus his marital crisis that pushed him to take such actions and he and Chris were settled. Now he was the only one that could rush over to SA.
"You had better find her." Chris huffed and allowed himself to be dragged out by Emma.
They sat down at a nearby restaurant and tried to figure out anything. They were clueless as they sat moping.
"What do we do?" Emma asked.
"I don't know what to do. I have called Mitch, my mom, her mom, my dad is coming over. Elaine, her granny is already in Soweto doing some arts and culture stuff." he said as he sipped the iced drink, though his head was pounding hot. He placed the drink on his head and sighed.
He was crying and Emma looked at him pitifully. "Chris we are going to find her." he said.
"Where? Where Emma? I really don't know where? I just my wife to come back." he said.
Emma swallowed his drink and looked around."What of her parents they have connections? Does she have any enemies?" he asked.
"Damn, thanks guy. I am telling Mitch to do the search from Lagos on getting her. And enemies she has lots of them. That is how she is, nothing could stop her from getting her way in court to protect others." he said already at loss of which would kidnap her.
"Mrs Ani, so nice of you to join us after sleeping for so long." a voice drawled as Eva stirred awake.
Eva looked up and her jaw dropped, "You? You? Why on earth would you do this?" she screamed angry, but her hands were tied behind her or she would have beaten him.
"Why? Because I need the money honey. And your billionaire husband is going to make me rich not that he has any problem with that. Now behave like a good girl and don't cause trouble. Because if you do. You may never see your darling husband again." her eyes widened as she saw the large butcher's knife leaning on her neck. She nodded listlessly and felt tears dropping on her cheeks.
"That's good. Now Miles take care of this beautiful captive. She is too precious to die make sure she gets her food and a good bath, she has a change of clothes. Never leave her unguarded. I don't want any rubbish." the voice commanded and she saw Miles nod, he was a seven feet giant of black American muscle. He had beady green eyes and his curly hair was reddish brown but he was as brown as melted milk chocolate.
She looked at her surroundings, it was a neat room with a worn out bed and she sighed wishing someone could save her.
someone ooooooh. Lol lemme be going.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by genius43(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jadedgrace98:

someone ooooooh. Lol lemme be going.

Go and come back on on time to continue from where you stopped.

Thanks for the update. grin grin
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by YINKS89(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
M guessing its dat rapist of a guy.... Ur cup wld soon gt filled up.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Go whr, if u move an ich.. U beta comma continue cuz we dey wait oo

tanks a lot 4d update... God we continue to bless u nd strengthen u dMore...

U too much
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by AryEmber(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Now, you're talking Grace.Thank you for giving Emma his senses back and.... who's that she-devil that kidnapped Eva?!
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by piamily(f): 4:30am On Mar 28, 2018
rayvelez:
lipsrsealed
Sorry am late, Hope have not missed a lot sha. Following
hello ,how do i get a publisher here?
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Skubido, Yinks89, Aryember, rayvelez, oly0511, genius43, pinkfeet,blessedgold,pweetyz,heemah.DemiKOL,saraphina,Warfibabe,FortunateB.
The wind blew furiously, it was supposed to be a cool sunny Wednesday afternoon but it wasn't, Chris looked out as he counted how many days Eva was missing.
Today will be the sixth day, nothing, no news, no calls and no clues. Mitch Elliot has sent his personal private investigators Allen and Bells to find his daughter.
And they have since searched everywhere, every single county and town in South Africa. Where on earth could she be? Who would have hidden her?
He was at their office as Vincent Allen was seated trying to figure out clues from the various DNA test ran in the car.
As he walked back to his seat after looking at the window, his phone rang loudly. He slid the unlock screen of his phone an unknown number was calling.
"Hello, please who am I speaking with?" he asked.
"Good afternoon Mr Ani. Hope you are having a nice day?" the coarse voice said.
"Please who are you?" he said not liking the gravel scratchy voice.
"Oh! So polite. Well I am known as Mr. Kufre and I believe I have something you are in dire need of." he continued as the background of a woman yelling came on.
Blood drained from his face as he recognized his wife's voice.
"Eva." he whispered.
"Yes Mr Ani, your darling beautiful wife, whom you so adore and love. Well she is here and frankly she doesn't like it here. Neither do we." he said and Matt Bells moved closer to him telling him to put the phone on the loud speaker.
"What are you talking about?" he asked shaking.
"Oh, your wife is a wriggling temptation, so sexy and all, but we realise that she belongs to you so we aren't allowed to touch but time may run out and we may be bored so..." the voice continued.
Vincent glared at the phone, it was obvious that they wanted a ransom and if left too long, they may rape or torture Eva.
"What do you want?"Chris asked as he gripped the table angrily.
"Money! I want three hundred and fifty million deposited in an account that will be sent to you by this Friday." the voice said.
Chris looked like he was going to protest but Matt gave him a shut up look. And spoke instead of him.
"That's fine. I'll send the money."
"Do not try and trace the account because it is baseless and you will be watched and monitored throughout." the voice said as Chris' heart sank.
"Fine." he answered and the call went off.
"What do we do? The damn idiots have probably covered up the whole account system and I have tried to search the details." Matt squeezed the mop of brown and yellow curls on his head in frustration.
"We were warned man. What do we do?" Vincent asked.
"What did Eva wear the day of the kidnap?" Matt looked at Chris and Vincent.
"She wore a blue shirt..." Matt cut off Chris before he finished.
"I mean did she wear any jewelry." he asked.
"No, Eva is allergic to metal and jewelry." Chris answered wondering where this was headed.
"Then didn't we see a 4-carat gold hoop earring peculiar to Tiffany as one of the many evidences." Matt asked as they looked at him bewildered.
"Man stop speaking parables please." Vincent said.
"That earring has a totally different DNA when we tried it out." Matt said.
"And so... Guy drop the idea of an earring for all we know. That earring had six different genes plastered on it including Eva's. How would we figure it out?" Vincent shut him up.
Chris was just tired and he stood to leave wondering how he would raise such money in so little time.
While Eva sat down at backseat of a car looking glum as she was blindfolded beside her the reek of sweat representing the bodyguards surrounding her.
For almost a week or so she had been held captive and she hadn't seen her treacherous captor. She couldn't wait to get out of here and sue his smelly behind to court and throw him in jail.
She was allowed a daily bath and two square meals, now for the first time she was moved. She just woke up and discovered she was in motion.
The clever team behind all this, had her clothes and all her necessities. And it annoyed her that she couldn't see anything most times except her food, the sealed bathroom and her clothes. She only knew the rat behind her problems and that black American guy.
The others were like ghosts, too organized, but the food wasn't that bad not what she would like but beggars cant be choosers too.
She had just swallowed fried mosa and chicken curry blindly, well she had complained of hunger but she didn't expect to be fed.
"We have spoken to your husband Mrs Ani. And we are hopeful we will get you free soon." the bodyguard said.
She refused to honor the conversation as she plotted a way to jump out of the moving vehicle at a weak time and catch this people unaware.
She took a deep breath and caught the scent of sweet pumpkin, fruits and fresh air.
The car came to a stop and she was carried out. She tested the ropes, too tight and scratchy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d Dedication nd d update ma,, jah bless.

RESPECT
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by rayvelez(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
welcome back.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by genius43(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thank you for the dedication.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
thanks for mention
Chris go and save ur wife ooo
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eva was pushed down to the floor and held the ground trying to support her weight. She heard a few gruff voices as she moved closer to the wall, the smell of marijuana filled the air and she almost vomited.
Soon she fell asleep, when she woke up the blindfold was removed. The tight rope was burning her hands up and she was forced to scratch the place against the metal hook on the wall.
She looked around as she continued scratching the place, it was an old abbattoir, she guessed haphazardly by the hooks at every point and a slaughtering slab raised above the ground.
She looked at the dimly lit compound, through the metal burglary proof windows. There were no guards and she was still trying to get blood flowing through her once tied up legs.
The walls were dirty, stained with residual blood splatters that weren't easily washed. And beside her was a frumpy old mattress, her ever constant companion.
She got back to scratching the place, and it felt really good, scratch... scratch, suddenly the rope became loose.
"what da..." Eva looked at her swollen, purple hands filled with swollen itchy boils as she moved them with the already loose sliced rope.
She had probably cut the ropes while she was itching those wounds, ah but now all the scratching had helped.
She knew that it was around the evening time for her meals and this would probably be an escape but how? She couldn't just jump out of the place, what of the guards? The whole place was sure deserted or she didn't even have an idea of which little village she was.
She slumped and looked around, nothing to aid her as she sat down dejectedly. She had prayed for an opportunity like this but she hoped it wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere.
Something tapped her, and she saw for the first time a sharp spiked club, what is that doing here?
She was hesitant to take it but something urged her to do so, and she swooped on it.
She was just adjusting her stance when the door opened and that scary guard came in, she didn't think with all her might, she swung the club on his head, whoosh, Bam he fell like a collapsing house. Out cold with a bleeding, she was pretty sure she cracked his skull.
She looked at the plate, and closed the door. The dish was filled with white rice, eggplant stew and steamed fish, she devoured the food and drank the water.
She dragged the heavy man into the corner of the room, bound him up and looked out. It was already night, the moon was out and she was ready to find her way out.
With prayers and hope, she took the club along, just in case. And made her out, there was a long corridor with doors to different rooms, she got out at the end, to the compound, vast and full of vegetation.
She looked at a place to hide, and she noticed a low banana grove, where the cloying smells of rotten banana filled the air. She was quick to notice a footpath, she didn't know where it led but all she knew was that it was outside the compound. She ran as fast as she could.
"You won't believe who the earring was traced to." Matt said as they sat back again.
"I thought we had dropped the whole DNA stuff Matt. Who then?" Chris asked the private investigator.
"the action movie star, that beat up his wife, Greg Lombago. He had a matching pair on at the premiere for Finesse." Matt said and they all rolled their eyes.
"Seriously, why on earth would a matching jewelry tell us a star is behind this?" Vincent said angrily.
"Because the match is the same, I mean that useless DNA was his, and guess what I did when did a background check on him. Eva championed the divorce and made him lose all his estate and finally she caused his image to be tarnished after the divorce proceedings. She was the head prosecutor because of her legal aid line of work. That was enough reason to get him to kidnap her." he said as he passed out files of the case.
They were all jittery with excitement, but Chris was cautious.
"If he actually did kidnap her, he wouldn't carry it out himself then. He will need goons." Chris said.
"Well since we already have a lead. Lets go find out more I'll call the headquarters to find out more on this Greg guy." Vincent said as they shook hands and the waitress cleared their coffee mugs.
This was awesome news.
Skubido,pinkfeet,rayvelez, Aryember,favch,blessedgold.
This is for u guys.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mama d mama tanks a lot 4d update and d Dedication... U too much jhor

jah bless

RESPECT
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
thanks for mention jadedgrace
please save ever oooo
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by oly0511(f): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2018
thanks for the update Grace
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by favch(f): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2018
thanks hun I heart you soooo much,continue d good work more inspiration
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Maami... How u dey na? Been a while oo.. Hope u are Good.. Whn u wan update.

Take care
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by skubido(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Maami talk na, wetin dey happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) / Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.