Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (74113 Views)

Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by rayvelez(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
Hey I yaf come oh.
Yes told ya guys.
Okay before I proceed on to the high table, my list long:
favch, rchilee, saraphina, t1976, genius43, iambijo, AryEmber, Honeydawealth, MZmitchelle, heemah, Jsavior, ayaobaidowu, HORLADSTAR, blessedgold, triplemmm3, Chigold121, Oly23, excelmerry,azeezat22, paulaspearz, frankline461, EvaJael, Twinkle004, Treasurewamin, FortunateB, chisiudeh, Michelle55, Hantonia, Adepet222, nimat58, Nuellaluv, sheba222, rayvelez, bummybummy, Warfibabe, MhizSuccess, peluhmii.
lipsrsealed
Jadedgrace98:
Hey I yaf come oh.
Yes told ya guys.
Okay before I proceed on to the high table, my list long:
favch, rchilee, saraphina, t1976, genius43, iambijo, AryEmber, Honeydawealth, MZmitchelle, heemah, Jsavior, ayaobaidowu, HORLADSTAR, blessedgold, triplemmm3, Chigold121, Oly23, excelmerry,azeezat22, paulaspearz, frankline461, EvaJael, Twinkle004, Treasurewamin, FortunateB, chisiudeh, Michelle55, Hantonia, Adepet222, nimat58, Nuellaluv, sheba222, rayvelez, bummybummy, Warfibabe, MhizSuccess, peluhmii.

Sorry am late, Hope have not missed a lot sha.
Following
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chapter 3
Chris stood from his bed, he heard his mom yelling frantically. He dropped the sports magazine he was reading, and went outside his room.
It was just the beginning of the new term of his last year, the only reason he wasn't in boarding yet was because his father wasn't back.
To his surprise, he met Aunty Ness sitting down her face was brutally swollen, and beside her was Eva.
He was taken aback by Eva's look, she had cut her hair and she was taller and bigger, well more curvy.
The Paris holiday sure benefited her, she was wearing a lace short dress. And she was talking furiously, as he heard her say
"I told dad to leave her alone, aunty Sophia. I didn't believe he would do this to her and she lied it was an accident, mum I'm sorry that I told him about what happened before I left, but I didn't expect this." she said, almost in tears.
"Eva, whenever I said you were spoilt, you would think that I hate you. She just wanted to correct you, she wanted the best for you, that is why. Now look." his mom said, and Eva bit her bottom lip worried.
"Aunty, I'm sorry, mom I'm so sorry. What do we do now? He has gone to Germany." she said, as she looked at her mom and she winced.
"I just wanted dad to shout at her, not this, this was too much, I dont want my mom to die." she thought as she hugged her mother.
"Mom, maybe you should go and stay with Aunty Christine for some time in the US. Please I'll try and talk to dad." she looked at the swollen face again, guilt washed over her.
At that point Chris noticed that she wasn't as rude as before and then the way she spoke, made him wonder what happened in Paris.
"My daughter, I can't leave my home, how would you cope with him? I'm the only one that knows how to do some of the things he needs. I can't run away from my home, he may hurt you." Ness said.
Chris was vibrating already, how dare Uncle Elliot beat his wife like this? If his father was around, the whole family would be aware, but that wasn't the best move.
He looked at his mother who was thinking about what to say.
Eva sat up, as she cleaned the injuries on her mother's face. Her mother wasn't complaining, it was as if she was used to it. She knew her father often shouted her mom down but not this.
There were huge bloodclots, and some of them will have to get professional medical treatment. She was sorry for all this, her own scars from the beating she had received were nothing compared to this.
"Mom, we have to go to the hospital, please. This is too much, there is so much blood. Please, we can say it was an accident, if you dont want to talk, please mom." she begged as she dropped the warm rag in her hand and cradled her mom's face.
Hot tears dropped from their eyes, Eva weeping about the pain she caused her mom, Ness weeping for all the pain she had suffered under Elliot.
After an hour of rest and sleep, Eva called the driver to take her mom to the hospital, she would have joined them but the house needed cleaning and her younger ones needed someone to care and cook for them.
She prayed inside her that nothing would go wrong. As she went about cleaning and preparing the food. She reminsced about her holiday, she was staying with the Noirs at their palazzo, a magnificent one at that.
It was there she learnt the lesson of her life, the Noirs were her father's friend. They were pure evil, and she suffered there, she was grateful that she wasn't starved. She was slaving at the hand of their daughter, who was even more spoilt than herself.
She was glad when the two weeks were over, no one told her to pack her bags and go to Milan, where her paternal grandparents lived. She had boasted about Paris to her friends, now she knew that well the journey of life you meet cruel people, more heartless than you can ever be.
She packed the dirty clothes from the hampers in each room, as she got to her parents' room.
She was stopped by a knock, she hurried down the stairs thinking it was her dad, because she locked the door.
She opened the door only to see Chris, normally she would hiss and close the door but her experience made her think better, maybe this was why they said experience was the best teacher.
"Hey Eva, please is your mom home?" he asked politely, not wanting to step on her toes.
"No, she has gone to the family hospital." she said as she took in his dressing, she envied him. Why did he have to look so gorgeous, she thought she had seen finer boys but he kept disappointing her opinion. She sighed as she rubbed her arms furiously.
"I'm sorry, about what happened." Chris said, he felt like hugging her when he saw her vulnerable expression.
"Look this is all my fault Chris, I would have avoided this, if only I listened. Now I think that it is harming myself more than ever." she said, as tears fell from her eyes.
Chris made to hug her, but she dodged him. He was hurt by her attitude, and they stared at each other for a while before he decided that he would come back to see Ness.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eva sighed angrily, she was scared that if she allowed Chris close he would discover her secret. She suddenly realised it during the holiday that she was crushing on him.
And to make matters worse, he was like a cousin or something along that line.
She went back into the house, everything was so twisted.
School had resumed, and Eva looked at the new uniform that they gave her.
She was already regretting not having the old senior uniform. This was too flaring, if she made the mistake to pick anything up, well there was no way her undies won't be seen.
But it was A-line and pleated, although it stopped at her knees, she felt like complaining but she was tired of being a brat.
She took it up and changed, she had added weight at her grandparents' place. Puberty was trying to speak, but it didn't pity her. The uniform looked like a second skin, couldn't they make a baggy one. No the school wanted students to look smart and all.
She quickly escaped to her class and sat beside Clara, who whistled appreciatively.
She shot her a dark look.
They were in the middle of Government and she was getting stares.
By the end of the day, her list of admirers had doubled. She was just running from male seniors and juniors, people thought she was mad by the end of the month.
The Eva everyone knew was an outgoing, attention seeking girl, who loved to flirt and boast. This Eva though still rude and all, was different and why she cut her hair no one could tell.
Chris was so amazed at the difference, and then people in his class were already realizing he had something for her, well Dele confessed at a dare party.
Now he was teased and everyone was asking him, when he was going to talk to her. Although the secret was under a bro code of not telling anybody.
Eva was not aware of anything, but she noticed that the last year students especially the girls were giving her envious looks.
Of course, she would proudly ignore them, not knowing anything.
After the first term exams, they were getting ready for the end of the year bazaar and party.
Chris who was under serious torment decided to cave in to the pressure, while students played and joked around.
He called Eva into an empty class, of course since he was her senior and she was under his authority she had to answer.
"Hey Eva, how are you?" he asked, Eva looked at him suspiciously.
"You called me here to greet me or what? Because to everyone here we are arch enemies. So say what you have to say, I dont want to be caught alone with you." she said as she crossed her arms.
Chris looked at her, and smiled.
"Oh I just wanted to tell you that I'd be bringing my girlfriend over to my place." he said, as he noticed her shocked expression.
"You have a girlfriend? Please dont try and deceive me and since when did that concern me, please stop lying." she said, as she looked at the window, hoping he would say it was a joke.
"No, I'm serious about this, so I may not babysit the twins again." he said, her head snapped at that. Chris loved the twins, then this must be true.
"So who is she?" she asked curiously.
"Why should I tell you?" he asked in return.
"I dont know, cause I want to know the girl that can steal your heart." she said shrugging, in her mind she was planning a hundred ways to torture the girl.
"Well, its easy, she's here." he said casually at first Eva looked inside the class, there was no one there. Then it dawned on her what he meant.
"Uh! Me? You must be joking right?" she felt her stomach drop, she wasn't ready for what came next.
"No I'm quite serious about it." he said solemnly, before he hit her with a full on grin.
"I dont think we or I can pull it off, sorry Chris you are like an elder brother to me." Eva almost slapped herself as she spoke.
"So that's it, you are going to reject me." he said angrily.
"Chris wait its not like that, what if people find out, like people who think we are related, our parents, oh my dad will kill me." she said, as she held him back.
"So you are going to baby out of it. Excuse me." he pushed her away rudely and left.
Eva felt her world crumbling, the one thing that she thought would never happen had just happened.
She felt tears fall on her shirt, and she wiped them off.
Chris was still smarting from the rejection that he didn't know when he walked into Caroline, she was the school lady of easy virtue.
She constantly flirted with him, but he was busy thinking of Eva to notice, well now in pain, he noticed.
"C'mon we'll talk about it." she said as she asked about what was wrong.
the news was everywhere that Caroline was dating Chris, Eva was so distraught that for two days she missed school.
She was sick with worry and guilt, maybe she should have accepted.
Later when she resumed, it was like the whole school was talking about how good they were as a couple.
Eva couldn't stand it, she felt like killing people. She became surly and it started to affect her.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eva was losing concentration in school, she became forgetful and unnecessarily bad tempered, even Clara wasn't spared.
She became cold and heartless, her teachers reported to the school authorities who called up the school counsellor to meet with her.
Eva just behaved innocently and left the office with the mind of showing Caroline and Chris pepper.
She thought on what the counsellor spoke on, and decided to change tactics, she was going back to the old Eva.
They were all going to see hell.
Chris looked around his room, where did he keep his calculator, he had forgot it at home, but it wasn't there and he had checked everywhere.
He heard a throat clear behind him, it was the she-devil herself sitting on the high wardrobe, how she got there wasn't the problem, but what she was holding was.
"Hey Caroline's hubby, you have seen me at last, cause I have a nasty surprise for you." she waved a folder at him.
"What is that Eva?" he asked as he glared at her.
"I dont know...maybe your calculator, mathset, photocard, identity card and the normal lot." she said as she waved it again.
The bitch, she was going to ruin his life, his exams were just two days from now.
"So what do you want?" he asked as he eyed her, she wore ripped shorts and a tanktop, as she talked, he got a glimpse of her cleavage and his head was running haywire.
"Nothing, I want nothing at all Chris." she said, as she jumped down like a cat. She ran her eyes over him and said,"You didn't hear me out, so why should I?"
Chris gave her a weird look. Eva burst into laughter and shook her head, she sashayed next to him and used her finger to trace his face.
"Screw you Chris, I am not suffering alone, guess what, I dont care again." she said as she turned to go. To her shock, Chris grabbed her by the waist and tried to take the folder. They both struggled until they fell on the bed.
"Leave me alone." she said, as she tried to stand.
"Give me that folder." he said, pulling her back.
"You know I won't give you." she said as she pushed him away and then she felt something poke her behind.
Chris felt like dying, it was so embarrassing but he needed to get the folder.
"Chris, why are you having an erection behind me? You are a pervert, what do you think of anyway?" she said angrily, as she turned stared at him, then slapped him hard.
"God, you are so disgusting." she shuddered and dropped the folder with him. She tried to stand from the not so comfortable position.
"You caused this you know." he said as he tried to shield his trousers with her back.
"See let me go Chris or I'll scream." she threatened.
"Eva scream cause no one will hear you." he said as he eyed her greedily.
At that point Eva knew she was in a danger zone that would end up woeful if she struggled too much.
"Chris, I'm sorry, please just let me go." she turned to pleading.
"Why but this is what you want?" he said as he touched her with her clothes.
Eva tried to clear her head from the tense fog in there. She couldn't dare sleep with Chris, this wasn't her plan. She tried to push him away.
"Eva relax." she began struggling frantically as he started undressing her.
"Chris please this is like incest." she begged.
"We are family friends not relatives, so you have nothing to worry about." he said, as he began exploring her.
Eva felt horrid, well fantastic as well. She felt bad that Chris had to cheat on his girlfriend, the fantastic part was well he was good.
She remembered all the memories of the events, she had left him sleeping and ran out through the backdoor, feeling a bit sore but her brain was ringing birth control.
She didn't want to get pregnant, in fact she hated pregnancy. She went to the medical box and counted her mom's morning after pills. She shrugged as she read the description of dosage.
She cut out of it when she heard the door shut and took it without waiting to see who had come in.
She ran to her room, and decided to shower then write all that happened in her diary.
Cc:EvaJael, Frankline461, favch ayaobaidowu and everyone ooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by frankline461: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin Nice updates ...
Following bumper to bumper!!

Next please
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by EvaJael(f): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the update dear
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by itsandi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Interesting story... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Hantonia(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tanks 4 D Update
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
POLL QUIZ
anyone reading or has read even though you are not invited or mentioned can take part in it.
Have been wanting to do this.
A) Sophia amaka's story: - we all love free stories, me included and we come here to read them.
Well this is a quiz on sophia's story so I need thirty replies on this questions before I will continuing write and please the thirty copies have been exhausted.
1) what do you think about the introduction?
2) do you like a book with teaser, telling you of what to expect?
3) Sophia is the heroine, can you point out her faults?
4) Dan wants Sophia, are there other ways apart from the ones he took to achieving this?
5) the rejection of Sophia by her father, was a turning point for her, how?
6) we judge others on our own devices, shouldn't we take caution in doing that?
7) write two ways this story can be improved upon.
Lastly share your best moments in the story, I would love to hear from you.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by MZmitchelle: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Finally. Nice one. More grace and more ink
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by pweetyz(f): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
POLL QUIZ
anyone reading or has read even though you are not invited or mentioned can take part in it.
A) Sophia amaka's story: - we all love free stories, me included and we come here to read them.
Well this is a quiz on sophia's story so I need thirty replies on this questions before I will continuing write and please the thirty copies have been exhausted.
4) Dan wants Sophia, are there other ways apart from the ones he took to achieving this?
1. Sorry Sweetheart, I read too many stories here. Don't exactly recall the introduction.
I'm certain I loved it tho, cos I loved every part of this story. Except the confused low self esteem Sophia parts tho.

2. Teasers are great but it tends to reduce the excitement and suspense too. Persons like me wouldn't bother much but I know tons of people that will.

3. She thinks too lowly of herself and is usually unnecessarily confused and indecisive.

4. So many ways actually but I'd leave others to talk about this. I'd say he was initially confused as to what he really wanted tho.

5. It certainly was. She would have had difficulty in taking up the contract if she were under his control. Being independent also made her a stronger and more independent individual.

6. We definitely should. The World would be a much happier place if we didn't do that.

7. i. Some parts were rushed. Try to not do that.
ii. Certain important characters were not fully exposed too.

Had plenty great moments and I'd have to read again to make a pick.
The part where Sophia shaded/ talked down on the Tessy Ani Lady would have been Epic, but it was crazy fake for my liking. Her sudden switch to fear was rushed and unrealistic. Can't exactly explain how I feel about it but I certainly wasn't happy with it.

Please do continue this story Honey. I hate typing with my current phone so take this as the summarized version of what I really have to say.
Your stories make me happy I must say.

You do summaries a lot tho. Gets me confused at some points and cuts the flow too. It's mostly cos one moment you're taking me on a steady ride and the next, BOOM. I'm miles away.

I'm a talker. Sorry. I can actually go on and on but I have to stop here. I'm usually a ghost reader too. Damn lazy to send in my comments.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by itsandi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
This ur story is not on your facebook page
Jadedgrace98:
POLL QUIZ
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by debbieranking: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
ride on bae
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by blessedgold(f): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Enjoying this! Tnks for d mention
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Hector09(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Hope this on came to an end cus too many abandoned project on nairaland
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Hector09:
Hope this on came to an end cus too many abandoned project on nairaland
my brother na wetin meself dey wonda be that, na death end we dey see so. You be the kind of my guy
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by MZmitchelle: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked front page. Ride on Grace
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
EvaJael:
Oya continue
tell your friend may she kon finish wetin she start or i tell seun may him close this thread, self hope you enjoy that thing c?irs give you

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by EvaJael(f): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
baski92:
tell your friend may she kon finish wetin she start or i tell seun may him close this thread, self hope you enjoy that thing c?irs give you
Lol Jadedgrace98, sombori is calling you
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol Jadedgrace98, sombori is calling you
lol how was your night, hope self well and you dream't i was taking you to the altar

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by EvaJael(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2017
baski92:
lol how was your night, hope self well and you dream't i was taking you to the altar
Night was cool. Looolll I don't dream abeg
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2017
EvaJael:

Night was cool. Looolll I don't dream abeg
ooooh but me i dream't but when the pastor said you may now the bride, i was about kiss you than my enemies of progres woke me up
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Hector09(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
baski92:
my brother na wetin meself dey wonda be that, na death end we dey see so. You be the kind of my guy
i hope say this one go finish waiting she start
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Hector09:
i hope say this one go finish waiting she start
i thought but i don tell her friend may tell say guy dey vex. Which crazy story you read may me too read na
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Come and close it nw. Smh. If thou read my post, it says answer poll quiz and get the story back. Me I don ready, come January if I DONT GET MY THIRTY ANSWERS TO THE POLL QUIZ, BRO SEUN CAN DO NOTHING. Lol only joking...i haf not run away, am just building my Facebook page jare. We are counting Down to Christmas there with a story each day. Am serious thirty answers how hard can it be na.
So if u have free Facebook check out my page for the countdown to Christmas stories.
EvaJael warn ya friend well well...lol, my answers I update all at once or in big batches.
See ya.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Ibrahim79mantu: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
nice one . following .please update
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
This ur story is not on your facebook page
sorry abt that its on nairaland. Sophia Amaka's story; Accidental Babymama. Read it.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by baski92(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
Come and close it nw. Smh. If thou read my post, it says answer poll quiz and get the story back. Me I don ready, come January if I DONT GET MY THIRTY ANSWERS TO THE POLL QUIZ, BRO SEUN CAN DO NOTHING. Lol only joking...i haf not run away, am just building my Facebook page jare. We are counting Down to Christmas there with a story each day. Am serious thirty answers how hard can it be na.
So if u have free Facebook check out my page for the countdown to Christmas stories.
EvaJael warn ya friend well well...lol, my answers I update all at once or in big batches.
See ya.
ok o, na you get your story if you like post, if you like no post, we go stik find something else to read. Fish's plenty in river, peace
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Honeydawealth(f): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Wow Jadedgrace u too much!! The storyline is superb! Weldone!!!
Concerning the questions, expect my answers later.... Too lazy to type the answers now.....
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by AryEmber(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2017
baski92:
ok o, na you get your story if you like post, if you like no post, we go stik find something else to read. Fish's plenty in river, peace
Dude, don't be ungrateful na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) / Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.