Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People (1604 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People by Techm8: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
We all know the amount of money brands are willing to pay just to get heard, seen and talked about.
I would like people in their thousands to be a part of what could bring money into their pockets. It's a fairly simple idea, join the WhatsApp group via the link below.
Services you can sell if you're part of the group.
*Trend on Twitter
*10k likes on twitter/Instagram
*10k followers twitter/Instagram
*10k YouTube views
*10k website visitors
*10k Retweets
*10k profile visits
If you're in advertising you'd know how much you can make from selling such services. For context, I sell a 10k Instagram page for as much as 30-40k but they take like a month plus to build, imagine the possibilities when that can be achieved in a day or two. Do you know how much brands will pay you just to have them trend on social media?
It's really a win win for anyone who joins and you can finally say you can make money off the internet.
We can only achieve this if as many people as possible click the link, so it's up to you to share the link on your various social media profiles.

Just advertise the services to your clients, negotiate your fee, paste links in the group and we'd all do justice to it. You don't share your money with anyone.

https://chat.whatsapp.
com/8XDeIdthjW8FEJ85PT9DoJ

Nairaland remove all the link, send me a whatsapp number to get added 08067799193
Let's Make money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People by Techm8: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
https://chat.whatsapp.
com/8XDeIdthjW8FEJ85PT9DoJ

Join via this link. An Impressive amount of people are already joining
Re: 10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People by paolokonqueror(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
If I join the group please how will it benefit me?
Re: 10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People by Techm8: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
paolokonqueror:
If I join the group please how will it benefit me?
You make money by offering services you can only offer if you have access to thousands of twitter and IG accounts. There are clients that needs a certain IG post to get Thousand stars of likes, you bring the link to the group we help you deliver by liking the post with the multiple accounts at our disposal and you get paid. We don't share in your money.
Could be followers your client wants, we collectively help you gain the number of followers you need. Every one pulls there weight, no slackers.

In a nut shell: you get a client, we help you and you get paid.
Re: 10K Influencers: Make Money By Joining Thousands Of People by paolokonqueror(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow nice nice! Please give me the link to join, I need to get retweets and follows for an account

Techm8:

You make money by offering services you can only offer if you have access to thousands of twitter and IG accounts. There are clients that needs a certain IG post to get Thousand stars of likes, you bring the link to the group we help you deliver by liking the post with the multiple accounts at our disposal and you get paid. We don't share in your money.
Could be followers your client wants, we collectively help you gain the number of followers you need. Every one pulls there weight, no slackers.

In a nut shell: you get a client, we help you and you get paid.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Explain How She Recovered Her Money From Debtor Miraculously / Which Bank Has The Most Inefficient Mobile Banking Application? / C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.