Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia (24469 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Malgwi is Borno name people from Southern Borno bears such names. It could be a Babur, Bura, Shani, Margi or Such tribes around that side.

Stop fayose (ing) the Afonjas angry

purem:
check the name very well shocked

The totality of his identity is afonjanity wink

We are on the lead grin

Here u go flapobians tongue
grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by repent4christ: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Afonja this afonja that, Ipob this ipob that, I tire for NL.
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by OnyeOGA(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2017
All i know is that a lot of persons came here to check names.

Congrats man
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by OnyeOGA(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
purem:

We are on the lead grin

Here u go flapobians (drug lord)tongue
say No to tribalism!
Hatred will never take you anywhere. embarassed
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2017
purem:

We are on the lead grin

Here u go flapobians (drug lord)tongue

I know some Malgwis.

I can say authoritatively that he's from the Northeast (Borno to be exact).

I'm Yoruba, but that's fact.

Fact before sentiment.
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by mechanics(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2017
congrats to him.
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
May God confirm his next rank IJN
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

I know some Malgwis.

I can say authoritatively that he's from the Northeast (Borno to be exact).

I'm Yoruba, but that's fact.

Fact before sentiment.

He actually wrote it so that Yorubas would be abused.

No one born in Yorubaland would mistake that name as remotely Yoruba

Ignore such people

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by JoshMedia: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Greyworld:
when will Australians distinguishe themselves in Nigeria?
Exactly
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by seguntijan(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

Adeyeye Olorunfemi
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by babytoun: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Na him carry first for the class?
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by fay39: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
nothing like congrats o! is it only Officers that will go abroad on course what about the other ranks?
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by peacebe1815: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
miqos02:
Good

Very good, congrate
Re: Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia by instinctg(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
he looks quite old as a major in the army, well done anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" / Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.