Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (59999 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2017
famouschildren:

Jesus is coming very soon.

I pray you believe that.
10 out of 100 is what you are debating about

Nawa Recession is evil. Be sincere to your god (if u are not a pagan), have you ever given anyone 10% of what u earned in a month?

Why can't we just let individuals decide whom to give the 10%. If you so much love the needy give the 10%. Then you have 80%.

Let Win Soul for Christ. Preach Christ .Save other.

You can never change the Bible or rewrite portions of it. If u try to so that, U will be severely punished by God.

I repeat again, There are laid own rules in the Bible for paying tithe.

You cannot set aside God's commandment and replace it with "your own law of tithing"

Doing that will land u in a place where u will not come out again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by stevetee76(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Freeze could be a joke but is there food in the house of God anymore despite the tithes people pay?

Why don't we accept food anymore as tithe?

How many times have you been hungry and you get feed out of the church just as the purpose of which tithe is commanded? is there anything bad there if you use the worth of your tithe to provide food for the house of God?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by stevetee76(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

You can never change the Bible or rewrite portions of it. If u try to so that, U will be severely punished by God.

I repeat again, There are laid own rules in the Bible for paying tithe.

You cannot set aside God's commandment and replace it with "your own law of tithing"

Doing that will land u in a place where u will not come out again.

Good, then let's go back to the way tithe is being paid... Making our tithe to be in food produce so as to be doing exactly what the scripture says.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by buragidi(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
You don't get it. It is not about how much. It is about, is it scriptural? Does the Bible mandate Christians to pay tithe as we have being deceived by the pastorpreneurs? Are we still under the law and attract curse for non-payment of tithe as purported by Adeboye and Orsajefor? If it is not true, then we have been scammed. Do we continue to live in ignorance?
famouschildren:
I wouldn't blame a lost soul like you. I blame those who called themselves Christian (freeze Ideology follower) who are actually pagan. How much is 10% out of 100 that you find it hard to give to the house of God. Another 10% to the poor (if truly you love them), then 80% for you to drink the Alcohol you have being drinking that has caused you disgrace of falling inside gutter, sleeping with HIV infected prostitute, Diabetes, hypertension etc Save yourself the stress 10% is nothing for me to be debating whom to give to.

Give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by soulfood(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lightening:

See team "my pastor says". Be delivered from their spell in Jesus name .
I am not a bible illiterate who's being carried about by Freeze excuse to evade tithe. If you are a real Christian you won't argue about paying your tithe mind it is not by force.
I also believe in charity but it must from my home to church to others
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by justlaw(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bros abeg C-L-E-A-R! If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, go and keep falling to the scam perpetrated by your so called "MEN IN SUITS"!

Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by sharpwriter(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
famouschildren:

Were you forced. For me I pay at leisure. When there is increase i.e more income than expenses. I never regret one day. It has bn great testimony of sound health, increase, no loss, no kidnappings, more contracts etc. God is Good. Any month I want more I extend my giving to the poor, I buy rice, indomie, detergents, salt and share where beggars are staying in market places

Yes, and Yes... I put it with all confidence that people are being forced indirectly, in fact in intimidation. Or have you not heard during preaching or in tithe collection that it will be tithe for non tithers? Or you have not heard non-tithers are going to hell. It became a compulsory law, and many will give not because it came from their hearts or see a reason, but that they do not want to miss heaven (very erroneous); as if the kingdom of God can be bought with money. What forcing is more than that, which is even synonymous to witchcraft (because it is manipulation. And I put it to you according to Romans 5:8, that when we were still sinners (not pleasing God as we ought), Christ died for us; we paid him nothing to decide to die, and no money will have any power to commend us to righteousness or not. Even those that killed Christ was prayed for by Jesus, So? And very erroneous to think that the grace you enjoyed is as a result of your tithing. There are many paying tithe like you, and even more righteous and diligent that has experienced un warranted events in their life. Your good deeds and giving are good but you must dissect the word in truth and humility, and nobody says you regret it, and that is nobody's business. You should have quoted another of my writings if you really want to follow God's standard of paying tithe according to the old covenant, and not this very one, because it is clear that Malachi 3:10 is also the same tithe spoken of in Deuteronomy 14:28 which is being given to the Levites every three years. SIMPLE. The rest tithes of other years are shared among the people.SIMPLE. This truth in the bible is what God wants you to see and stop arguing stubbornly, because, even if you justify paying of tithe by Christians, you still err and go wrong in the way you practise it because it is not according to the scriptures you claim to respect. If tithe were to be collected, it is not every sunday nor every month, but every three years as the law put it, and anyone doing against simply doesn't know what he is doing. So, you re not even following the law nor following the teachings of Jesus, you are just doing your own thing. That it is spoken by our G.O(s) does not make it right even when they claim it is God that told them. If you cant respect the clear word of God you see, irrespective of any man, you wont have spiritual knowledge. chikena.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
babajeje123:

Who is Sunday Adelaja? You mean that con man who is under investigation of Australia government? I know alot about that man. He can do nothing.

Well tell your Australian government that he is in Ukraine, many ministers of the Ukrainian government attends his Church, he has transformed the lives of the people more than anyone in recent history. He travels the world crossing different international airport so he couldn't be hard to find. I don't know if you are in Nigeria or not but if you are and he comes next year to empower Nigerians don't allow your Pastors hold you down, go and learn as much as you can cos that man has empowered even 22yrs old to become millionaires, not in naira oh! But in euros grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by TEYA: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, u fail one more time grin

Reminds me of the 3 times satan failed while tempting Jesus Christ cool
Lol I only played along to make you happy. You lied three times, it reminds me of the way peter lied three times in denial of Jesus. You this tither has a penchant for lying. Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. Remember, paying your tithe will not innoculate you against the consequence of lying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
TEYA:

Lol I only played along to make you happy . You lied three times, it reminds me of the way peter lied three times in denial of Jesus. You this tither has a penchant for lying. Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. Remember, paying your tithe will not innoculate you against the consequence of lying.

Liar Liar.
You failed. Period
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by TEYA: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
felixomor:

Liar Liar.
You failed. Period
Lool you are the big fat liar! Which church today does not use tithe cards and does not call tithers to the front of the church to show them off! The whitest lie you told is that of denying you do come online to imply you tithe when 90% of your posts in the last one month is in fierce opposition of non tithers. Continue, all liars will go to hell and tithing cannot move you from hell to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
TEYA:

Lool you are the big fat liar! Which church today does not use tithe cards and does not call tithers to the front of the church to show them off! The whitest lie you told is that of denying you do come online to imply you tithe when 90% of your posts in the last one month is in fierce opposition of non tithers. Continue, all liars will go to hell and tithing cannot move you from hell to heaven.

Liar. You failed grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Olaide1295: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
iheanyiebeneze:
Hope Freeze is not speaking from both sides of his mouth. He should give us one Bible verse where the Bible says give 10% to indigent folks.
@Iheanyiebeneze I need you to unquote my name from this your post.
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/322#50740557
Abeg. Its now showing anytime I Google my name.
Just click modify next to the post
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by ladoma(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/rom.1.16.kjv
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Ucheamani(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yungkid101:

Bro if you're saying the truth, we would've known ages before you were born. Even if it's against Christianity, God hasn't spoken against it. so continue being fooled by a jealous sinner
Unfortunately, you have no where to show in the bible that Christians should tithe. All you know is what your Pastor said. Why not read the word and know for your self the truth that sets free

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.