Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) (28161 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
pasol4real:
Rubbish Call me when it gets to 7000 ,like it was in the days of Gej. 08090909080234........
it's Good To Encourage Local Production Of Rice Than To Keep Importing.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
that Is The Reason Ban On Importation Of Foriegn Rice Is Ongoing To Encourage Local Production Which Will Lead To Self-sufficiency In The Long Run.
you make sense,fam

2 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by edo3(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
See buhari paid e-warriors scattered all over defending things that are so glaring...
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
pasol4real:
Rubbish Call me when it gets to 7000 ,like it was in the days of Gej. 08090909080234........
N7000? Was it not around N2, 500 per bag? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Vote for APC and queue up every December to buy rice at 12000.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
pasol4real:

Rubbish
Call me when it gets to 7000 ,like it was in the days of Gej.

You mean when the market was flooded with fake & imported Indonesian rice?! No, thank you!

Mercedes on the average are more expensive than Toyotas and Hondas but you'd hardly see any of those in Germany. Support local production and goods, it helps in the long run.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by santopelele(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Don't be an ingrate.....little thanks you should have give at least....
when those useless Govt., they sell am 7500 ......whats the situation of corruption then
they gave you 1.2k and take 99.88N into their pocket...
better wake up ,face the reality and stop being sentimental!
IF I CALL YOU ZOMBIE, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO ME, WHO LAKE RICE HELP FOR THIS COUNTRY? AND HOW DOES EATING LAKE RICE HELPS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION FOR YOU?

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations Nigerians!!! A bag of rice now sells for 4500naira. Confirm this news on page 52 of vanguard newspaper, August 1996. cool i just love reading old newspaper to relive the past grin

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
dhamstar:
rice wey no sweet

If your taste bud is faulty try put 100 naira sugar and thank me later..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by chuksanambra: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
dhamstar:
rice wey no sweet

Brush your teeth before you eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
jayfolarin:

You mean when the market was flooded with fake & imported Indonesian rice?! No, thank you!

Mercedes on the average are more expensive than Toyotas and Hondas but you'd hardly see any of those in Germany. Support local production and goods, it helps in the long run.

I wish the average Nigerian knows this fact!
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by goodies4life(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls what are celebrating here? how much was a beg of rice before apc came into power? 8k, 10k the highest 12k mama glod.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
santopelele:

IF I CALL YOU ZOMBIE, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO ME, WHO LAKE RICE HELP FOR THIS COUNTRY? AND HOW DOES EATING LAKE RICE HELPS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION FOR YOU?
it would improve our economy and reduce the scarcity of rice after ....there's probability of a competition between the traders and this will drastically reduce the price and give us more perfect economy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by globatop: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari govt and her agents have reduced Nigerians to IDP status queuing for christmas rice every christmas since he came and they expect Nigerians to see it as an achievement forgetting that before they came Nigerians took rice for granted and didnt have to queue for it to celebrate christmas ..I used to buy more than 50 bags of rice every christmas to distribute to people aroind but since last christmas I have stopped because of the the bad economy on my pocket

You are the reason why naira will not appreciate and still complain of high cost of commodities. The rice u were buying was imported, now Nigerians are growing rice u are still complaining, must we remain in economic slavery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
globatop:

You are the reason why naira will not appreciate and still complain of high cost of commodities. The rice u were buying was imported, now Nigerians are growing rice u are still complaining, must we remain in economic slavery?

99 percent of the rice in Nigeria is still imported so I dont know what you are saying , even most of this so called Lake rice is rebagged imported rice if you dont know
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
And make em take this LAKE SNEAK SOUP join am grin grin grin
igbodefender:
You can also buy at LTV, Agidingbi or Farmers Mart, Lekki.

Buhari is pushing down the price of foodstuffs aggressively. Lalasticlala come and buy Christmas rice to combine with bushmeat or ofe nsala. cheesy

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
You can also buy at LTV, Agidingbi or Farmers Mart, Lekki.

Buhari is pushing down the price of foodstuffs aggressively. Lalasticlala come and buy Christmas rice to combine with bushmeat or ofe nsala. cheesy
how does lake rice concern buhari?its like seeing ambode builds flyover and then u say buhari is improving our road infrastructure
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
goodies4life:
Pls what are celebrating here? how much was a beg of rice before apc came into power? 8k, 10k the highest 12k mama glod.

How much was a bag of rice before PDP took over?
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari govt and her agents have reduced Nigerians to IDP status queuing for christmas rice every christmas since he came and they expect Nigerians to see it as an achievement forgetting that before they came Nigerians took rice for granted and didnt have to queue for it to celebrate christmas ..I used to buy more than 50 bags of rice every christmas to distribute to people aroind but since last christmas I have stopped because of the the bad economy on my pocket

Stop lying.

You've never bought 50 bags of rice your entire life.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Stop lying.

You've never bought 50 bags of rice your entire life.

Why do U think i havent bought 50 bags of rice when i have bought brand new cars for people in the past...Just because Buhari govt has slowed business down doesnt mean i am a 10 kobo person ooo tongue
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by babdap: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
prices of food stuff are gradually coming down despite the fact we are not in harvesting period.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why do U think i havent bought 50 bags of rice when i have bought brand new cars for people in the past...Just because Buhari govt has slowed business down doesnt mean i am a 10 kobo person ooo tongue

Your lies are becoming too many .

One day I would itemize all of them.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by HAH: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
babdap:
prices of food stuff are gradually coming down despite the fact we are not in harvesting period.
when is your harvesting time, because for us here in kd, now is the harvesting time
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fukafuka:
And make em take this LAKE SNEAK SOUP join am grin grin grin
Badt guy cheesy
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your lies are becoming too many .

One day I would itemize all of them.

What are my lies, that i have onec bought two brand new cars here in Lagos and gave them out? Or I have have bought 50 bags of rice ti give out during christmas ..Guy I earned 3 million naira a month in lagos here for a while when my firm still worked on some project MTN till we lost he Job as a result of your mumu president..Its not much money but it was enough for my to help alot of people .. Stop doubting me man ..I wont be suprised u have paid me me money ib the past sef
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Gossiplover: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
that one day
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What are my lies, that i have onec bought two brand new cars here in Lagos and gave them out? Or I have have bought 50 bags of rice ti give out during christmas ..Guy I earned 3 million naira a month in lagos here for a while when my firm still worked on some project MTN till we lost he Job as a result of your mumu president..Its not much money but it was enough for my to help alot of people .. Stop doubting me man ..I wont be suprised u have paid me me money ib the past sef

I have never paid you any money. Certainly our paths don't cross.

Stop lying about any project you supposedly carried out for MTN that was predicated on the person of the president.

If I dig into your various accounts here on Nairaland I would find various conflicts in what you claim to do.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by santopelele(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pharaoh001:

it would improve our economy and reduce the scarcity of rice after ....there's probability of a competition between the traders and this will drastically reduce the price and give us more perfect economy!
CHAI, APC DON BRAINWASH DIS MY GUY TO THE EXTEND OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HE IS SAYING.
BROTHER SORRY, YOU HEAR
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
dhamstar:
the stones wey dey for the rice big pass olumo rock

This isn't true. The rice is quite okay. Well milled, no stones. That's what I've been eating apart from Ofada, Igbemo (Ekiti), Ilesha and Abakaliki rice. Our local rice is far more nutritious and natural.

Sometimes imported rice is over processed and preserved with chemicals.

Above all, buy Naija to grow Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by complet: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
The 50kg are being sold for #13,000 at supeb maryland, the prices had been inflated, Ambode pls help
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
How much was a bag of rice b4 pdp came to power?

goodies4life:

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
efighter:
Lake rice is Lagos and Kebbi rice. Please where is Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo rice sold? Maybe in Malaysia or Hong Kong.

cheesy
If them leave all the Rice for you, go fit finish am tongue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. / How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.