Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) (28402 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
santopelele:

CHAI, APC DON BRAINWASH DIS MY GUY TO THE EXTEND OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HE IS SAYING.
BROTHER SORRY, YOU HEAR
Being brainwashed is better than getting deprived from success which PDP has caused you... you're indeed cursed. Animal!cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

Brush your teeth before you eat.
why not come and brush it for me? abi your hand press pause ni?? na you sabi talk pass se?? see hin head like turtle own
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

If your taste bud is faulty try put 100 naira sugar and thank me later..
that weed wey you dey smoke no good for your body
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by franzis(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lake rice that once it gets to the point of sale e.g local government offices , it's gets totally bought by the staff in that offices , keep some for their families to come and buy .. it.hardly gets to the public
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by bkool7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Unfortunately, Nigeria so called youths are lunatics. The government came into power and increased the price of a bag of rice to over 120% and then took away 5% from the 120% and they're being celebrated by the youths. Nonsense youths undecided

Fg increased bag of rice?

You dont even know what led to the rice increased

Republic of Benin was the 3rd highest importer of rice last year .

www.worldstopexports.com/rice-imports-by-country/

Do you know where all those rice Benin import goes to ?

Since the Fg banned the improtation of rice , Taiwan export has drasticaly declined .

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-01/09/c_135967936.htm

I am not saying Buhari is moving in pace with my expectation , this govt has more good intentions than bad.

If you want an Fg that'll continue to import what we can grow local, keep voting Pdp .
But If you want our own economy to grow too, you know what to do come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by debbra(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
igbodefender:
cheesy Me set na 50,000 bags of rice I been dey buy. grin
grin
igbodefender:
cheesy Me set na 50,000 bags of rice I been dey buy. grin
LWKMD
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by santopelele(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Being brainwashed is better than getting deprived from success wish PDP has caused you... you're indeed cursed. Animal!cry
I dont blame u bro, your name says it all,
"PHARAOH THE MAD DOG"
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by debbra(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
dhamstar:
the stones wey dey for the rice big pass olumo rock
prove sir
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
debbra:
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin grin LWKMD
Laugh o jare. Nothing wey we no go hear... grin
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by debbra(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

How much was a bag of rice before PDP took over?
good question, oga abeg answer

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
twentyk:
Me sef na 51 I dey usually buy, dey distribute upandan... But now
Lol.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
franzis:
Lake rice that once it gets to the point of sale e.g local government offices , it's gets totally bought by the staff in that offices , keep some for their families to come and buy .. it.hardly gets to the public
Oga go borrow 12k buy bag of rice jare. Before before wetin we dey hear na say 'rice is 20k, rice is 20k.' Now you done see rice of 12k come dey speak grammer. cheesy
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why do U think i havent bought 50 bags of rice when i have bought brand new cars for people in the past...Just because Buhari govt has slowed business down doesnt mean i am a 10 kobo person ooo tongue
Me sef na private jet I been dey distribute upandan tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
Me set na private jet I been dey distribute upandan tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari govt and her agents have reduced Nigerians to IDP status queuing for christmas rice every christmas since he came and they expect Nigerians to see it as an achievement forgetting that before they came Nigerians took rice for granted and didnt have to queue for it to celebrate christmas ..I used to buy more than 50 bags of rice every christmas to distribute to people aroind but since last christmas I have stopped because of the the bad economy on my pocket

So prices are falling and this is your perspective..... Say no to drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by franzis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
Oga go borrow 12k buy bag of rice jare. Before before wetin we dey hear na say 'rice is 20k, rice is 20k.' Now you done see rice of 12k come dey speak grammer. cheesy
I rather buy Cap or stallion rice than that so called lake rice ...
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pharaoh001:

it would improve our economy and reduce the scarcity of rice after ....there's probability of a competition between the traders and this will drastically reduce the price and give us more perfect economy!
ideally, yes. But in reality that's not d case. I bought a 25kg bag of rice 4 N9,800 a couple of weeks ago in lagos and that was d cheapest. So far there's no competition because d distribution of d LAKE is still not being properly managed. Accessing d product is close 2 getting bank loan
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
Me sef na private jet I been dey distribute upandan tongue

Are you minding him?

All these cyber billionaires.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari govt and her agents have reduced Nigerians to IDP status queuing for christmas rice every christmas since he came and they expect Nigerians to see it as an achievement forgetting that before they came Nigerians took rice for granted and didnt have to queue for it to celebrate christmas ..I used to buy more than 50 bags of rice every christmas to distribute to people aroind but since last christmas I have stopped because of the the bad economy on my pocket
ta lo wA KO ori buruku ran e?

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Unlike last year when people were climbing over each other to buy this rice, this year rice is cheap everywhere. I just bout rice 13k last week so no problem

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Oblang(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2017
santopelele:

CHAI, APC DON BRAINWASH DIS MY GUY TO THE EXTEND OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HE IS SAYING.
BROTHER SORRY, YOU HEAR

See kanu zombie talking abt brainwash...
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2017
efighter:
Lake rice is Lagos and Kebbi rice. Please where is Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo rice sold? Maybe in Malaysia or Hong Kong.

They are in federal republic of statue
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2017
oodua1stson:
Unlike last year when people were climbing over each other to buy this rice, this year rice is cheap everywhere. I just bout rice 13k last week so no problem
We must still commend Ambode for making an attempt to come to the rescue of the masses. #LakeRice #AdaniRice

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by LadyHal1(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
efighter:
Lake rice is Lagos and Kebbi rice. Please where is Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo rice sold? Maybe in Malaysia or Hong Kong.

you know notn huh
come to oduma in Enugu where am serving, they have Rice more than Lagos and kebbi state combine. it just that they don't have good road and public market. down here a Bushnell of rice is 4000# ryt now and two bushels make one bag of rice ...stone free rice
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by DonGuzy: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2017
NICEEEEEEEEEEE. WE WILL GET THERE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
We must still commend Ambode for making an attempt to come to the rescue of the masses. #LakeRice #AdaniRice
very commendable.

I'm just saying because of how I couldn't get one last year
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=igbodefender post=63220467]Garri coming down. Now rice. The tide is definitely turning for the better.[/quote
Abi naw dat is wat we re being waiting for
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=igbodefender post=63220467]Garri coming down. Now rice. The tide is definitely turning for the better.[/quote

Abi naw dat is wat we re being waiting for
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2017
oodua1stson:
very commendable.

I'm just saying because of how I couldn't get one last year
I understand. Lagos is lucky to have had a string of competent governors that are proactive and strategic in their thinking. How many governors thought about buying farmland to cultivate foodcrops for indegenes and residents of the state? Tinubu is a master talent hunter, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Teeboi56 post=63239010][/quote] It will keep coming down. The price of crude oil just rose to $65. Things are definitely getting better. Buhari is in Aso Rock till 2023.
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by announcement: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
dhamstar:
rice wey no sweet

Try and put sugar trust !e he go sweet well a!! cool
Re: Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) by nemynely(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
dhamstar:
the stones wey dey for the rice big pass olumo rock
This is not true. I bought the rice in September and am yet to sight a single stone in it. Pls endeavour to pass across right and verifiable information, don't misinform on this platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Policy: CBN Awaits Legal Advice On Supreme Court Ruling / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? / EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.