Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (9750 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Heylius(m): 5:10am On Dec 13, 2017
God of mercy protect us from the hands of women oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2017
LadyMarionette:

You say don't ignore facts? Then you should respect them as well. Have you not read about how vocal indian celebrities have been about violence against women? The "Bell Bajao" (Ring the Bell) campaign actively endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan, Rahul Bose and Boman Irani; The "men against rape and discrimination" (MARD) campaign? All of which were responses to violences which affected them personally. Farhan Akhtar had a female colleague raped and murdered before becoming associated with MARD. All in all, the involvement of indian celebrities and other public figures in the ongoing campaign against violence against women in India, increased awareness and resulted to an increase (of over 1000%) in the Circle of 6 downloads, surpassed only by the US. Circle of 6 is a mobile app that puts you in a virtual group of six at any given time and also gives you access to hotlines designated to respond to rape incidences.

It's unfair to ignore India on account that women pay groom prices and still include England and Wales where no bride price is paid either. In old England, women were married off with dowries which is effectively in tandem with India.

I read your original post and it was alright. I took it to be centered on the increase in violence (or its reportage) against men. Not necessarily a comparison of the violences perpetrated by men and women and how they've declined or risen in recent times. But the ensuing back and forth with Pocahontas has exposed your heavy bias and the way you pick and choose what elements of fact you want to apply.

I would have written a long post on this based on how gender and cultural differences and religious influence (Hindus in India) affect rape and domestic violence in all these countries, but that would lead nowhere.

For example

The provision of the Penal Code applicable in the Northern part of Nigeria specifically encourages violence against women. Underneath its provisions, the beating of a wife for the purpose of correction is legal by use of (Section 55 (1) (d) of the Penal Code) This is a religious influence on domestic violence.

If I were to do this I could have to talk about all that and it would take a lot of my time.

My main point is that domestic violence against women in Christian dominant countries (since they have less cultural and religious differences) is gaining more voice and action. E.g Nigeria, United States, Wales and England...

If you want to move to a Hindu dorminant country like India, that could be a whole new statistics and case, that is what pocahantas doesn't get.

From the example up there, the Muslim dorminant northern part of Nigeria is completely different with the Christian part, and remember the King who beat his wife to death in Nigeria but the case got dismissed due to cultural and religious influences.

So, I don't want to keep going on and on, and that is why I make made my first post short and focused on countries which have fewer differences to pass a message, solving domestic voilence is not just about advocating for women, it is also about looking into these differences and understand how they cause an effect. and India stands out just like Norther Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Women!women!,what I only do is to grab them by their pvssy and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would have written a long post on this based on how gender and cultural differences and religious influence (Hindus in India) affect rape and domestic violence in all these countries, but that would lead nowhere.

For example

The provision of the Penal Code applicable in the Northern part of Nigeria specifically encourages violence against women. Underneath its provisions, the beating of a wife for the purpose of correction is legal by use of (Section 55 (1) (d) of the Penal Code) This is a religious influence on domestic violence.

If I were to do this I could have to talk about all that and it would take a lot of my time.

My main point is that domestic violence against women in Christian dominant countries (since they have less cultural and religious differences) is gaining more voice and action. E.g Nigeria, United States, Wales and England...

If you want to move to a Hindu dorminant country like India, that could be a whole new statistics and case, that is what pocahantas doesn't get.

From the example up there, the Muslim dorminant northern part of Nigeria is completely different with the Christian part, and remember the King who beat his wife to death in Nigeria but the case got dismissed due to cultural and religious influences.

So, I don't want to keep going on and on, and that is why I make made my first post short and focused on countries which have fewer differences to pass a message, solving domestic voilence is not just about advocating for women, it is also about looking into these differences and understand how they cause an effect. and India stands out just like Northern Nigeria.

Lol. Now it's christian dominant countries? But your opening post said Nigeria and beyond. Guy just stop it ahbeg...you done pass this kind thing you dey do grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2017
LadyMarionette:

You say don't ignore facts? Then you should respect them as well. Have you not read about how vocal indian celebrities have been about violence against women? The "Bell Bajao" (Ring the Bell) campaign actively endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan, Rahul Bose and Boman Irani; The "men against rape and discrimination" (MARD) campaign? All of which were responses to violences which affected them personally. Farhan Akhtar had a female colleague raped and murdered before becoming associated with MARD. All in all, the involvement of indian celebrities and other public figures in the ongoing campaign against violence against women in India, increased awareness and resulted to an increase (of over 1000%) in the Circle of 6 downloads, surpassed only by the US. Circle of 6 is a mobile app that puts you in a virtual group of six at any given time and also gives you access to hotlines designated to respond to rape incidences.

It's unfair to ignore India on account that women pay groom prices and still include England and Wales where no bride price is paid either. In old England, women were married off with dowries which is effectively in tandem with India.

I read your original post and it was alright. I took it to be centered on the increase in violence (or its reportage) against men. Not necessarily a comparison of the violences perpetrated by men and women and how they've declined or risen in recent times. But the ensuing back and forth with Pocahontas has exposed your heavy bias and the way you pick and choose what elements of fact you want to apply.

He just doesn't know how he comes off with those epistles. I intentionally chose not to start unnecessary comparisons with him. More reason I kept referring him to his topic and opening post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

He just doesn't know how he comes off with those epistles. I intentionally chose not to start unnecessary comparisons with him. More reason I kept referring him to his topic and opening post.
unnecessary comparisons? Just help me answer this. Does the opening post have domestic voilence written there? Did I write specifically in the opening post that I was refering to physical voilence alone?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Now it's christian dominant countries? But your opening post said Nigeria and beyond. Guy just stop it ahbeg...you done pass this kind thing you dey do grin grin

Can you please show me where I said domestic voilence against women was happening and possibly getting more reports in Nigeria and beyond. In my opening post. Just show me that I was will give you a round of applause and stop this argument immediately.

Don't be scared, I wouldn't edit my opening post. Go on dear. show me

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
unnecessary comparisons? Just help me answer this. Does the opening post have domestic violence written there? Did I write specifically in the opening post that I was referring to physical violence alone?

Go back and read what made you start arguing.
All this your back and forth started because I said you have no verifiable statistics to prove brutality by men have reduced.

Why did you fail to address my last mention to you? grin grin

Now you wanna deny the domestic violence you claimed you were on about? What next? You'll say the topic isn't about violence against men? Nawa oo!!!!!
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Go back and read what made you start arguing.
All this your back and forth started because I said you have no verifiable statistics to prove brutality by men have reduced.

Why did you fail to address my last mention to you? grin grin

Now you wanna deny the domestic violence you claimed you were on about? What next? You'll say the topic isn't about violence against men? Nawa oo!!!!!

Dear, I just replied your last mention, please reply me there, I promised to end this argument if you prove it to me.

Just check it out

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Can you please show me where I said domestic voilence against women was happening and possibly getting more reports in Nigeria and beyond. In my opening post. Just show me that I was will give you a round of applause and stop this argument immediately.

Don't be scared, I wouldn't edit my opening post. Go on dear. show me

Hahahahahahaha. Chai!
Did I say you said that? You said that of men has dropped in Nigeria and women's own has increased in Nigeria and beyond. I asked you a simple question, do you have verifiable statistics to prove that, you don't! Accept it and move on!!!
Stop deflecting upandan.

FitnessDoctor:

Dear, I just replied your last mention, please reply me there, I promised to end this argument if you prove it to me.

Just check it out
Honestly, you're arguing with yourself.
You don't even know how to argue, considering how you keep deflecting, denouncing, comparing...etc. grin
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahaha. Chai!
Did I say you said that? You said that of men has dropped in Nigeria and women's own has increased in Nigeria and beyond. I asked you a simple question, do you have verifiable statistics to prove that, you don't! Accept it and move on!!!
Stop deflecting upandan.

Honestly, you're arguing with yourself.
You don't even know how to argue, considering how you keep deflecting, denouncing, comparing...etc. grin

pocohantas:

Lol. Now it's christian dominant countries? But your opening post said Nigeria and beyond. Guy just stop it ahbeg...you done pass this kind thing you dey do

No dear, I am not deflecting, this is what you said in the quote, and I referred to it. As you can see your said that my opening post said in Nigeria and beyond and I am asking you to show me where I said domestic violence has reduced in Nigeria and beyond.. But you can't...

I gave you a link to compare US statistic for reported cases of rape from 1990 and 2017 and you refused to check it out. and you claim that I didn't gie you any verifiable statistics because you don't want to check out the link.

Stop saying words I didn't say, I didn't come here to argue with you, I came here to gather publicity for male domestic violence. If you cant follow that link and read, and if you can't show me where I said domestic violence has reduced in Nigeria and beyond then don't expect me to reply your next mention

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

No dear, I am not deflecting, this is what you said in the quote, and I referred to it. As you can see your said that my opening post said in Nigeria and beyond and I am asking you to show me where I said domestic violence has reduced in Nigeria and beyond.. But you can't...

I gave you a link to compare US statistic for reported cases of rape from 1990 and 2017 and you refused to check it out. and you claim that I didn't gie you any verifiable statistics because you don't want to check out the link.

Stop saying words I didn't say, I didn't come here to argue with you, I came here to gather publicity for male domestic violence. If you cant follow that link and read, [s]and if you can't show me where I said domestic violence has reduced in Nigeria and beyond then don't expect me to reply your next mention[/s]

You obviously have a hard time reading your own OP and every other reply. This is my post "You said that of men has dropped in Nigeria and women's own has increased in Nigeria and beyond".

All these happening in Nigeria and beyond. So I am wondering what is going with ladies.
This is your post saying that of women is happening in Nigeria and beyond

But nowadays women are becoming devils, male brutality has reduced and men are becoming more reasonable

This is you post saying male brutality against women has reduced grin

Now, this is where you started shooting yourself in the foot.
I asked you one simple question, do you have any evidence to prove this? You start giving me US links, then you go on to talk of Wales and England. You even argued against india based on cultural reasons, you didn't remember you weren't talking of beyond then. Someone calls you out and you quickly got another defence. You said you were talking of Christian dominated countries. I don't know what you are trying to do now...

So,let me rephrase my question.
Where has male brutality reduced in?
Let's watch you deflect one more time... grin
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

You obviously have a problem reading your own OP and every other reply.

This is your post saying that of women is happening in Nigeria and beyond

This is you post saying male brutality has reduced.

Now, this is where you started shooting yourself in the foot.
I asked you one simple question, do you have any evidence to prove this? You start giving me US links, then you go on to talk of Wales and England. You even argued against india based on cultural reasons, you didn't remember you weren't talking of beyond then. Someone calls you out and you quickly got another defence. You said you were talking of Christian dominated countries. I don't know what you are trying to do now...

So,let me rephrase my question.
Where has male brutality reduced in?
Let's watch you deflect one more time... grin

So you are saying I gave you a US link to check where domestic violence has reduced in because that is what I referred to right? So read the link..

Pocahantas dont take words out of my mouth

I never said male brutality has reduce in Nigeria and beyond.

I said women are becoming eviler in Nigeria and beyond and I never said male brutality has reduced in Nigeria and beyond... I talked about NGOs in Nigeria only when talking about reducing in male brutality and nowhere and I gave you a link to check US rape cases to furhter prove a point.

Here is the quote

All these happening in Nigeria and beyond. So I am wondering what is going with ladies.

I never ever said Male brutality has reduced in Nigeria and beyond. I refered to domestic voilence against men increasing in coverage and possibly figures in Nigeria and beyond... I referred to my examples happening in Nigeria and beyond. It is called comprehension dear.

So please show me where I said male brutality has reduced in Nigeria and beyond? where I wrote that, because my quote up there is something you are misinterpreting and I am tyring to explain it to you and you don't care at all. You just care about only what you think.

Rape is a form of male brutality (aka domestic voilence) and that is why I gave you that link. So I have answered your simple question. If you can't read the link then what else do you want?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2017
during my visit to ikoyi prisons in 2014, out of the 1500 inmates there about 70 were wive killers. men are still killing woman more dan women are killing women. its just because of bloggers and news agencies publishing the woman tales more.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So you are saying I gave you a US link to check where domestic violence has reduced in because that is what I referred to right? So read the link..

Pocahantas dont take words out of my mouth

I never said male brutality has reduce in Nigeria and beyond.

No one said you did. But you said male brutality has reduced and asked you WHERE? DO YOU HAVE VERIFIABLE STATISTIC TO BACK THAT UP? Just answer that question cheesy cheesy

I never ever said Male brutality has reduced in Nigeria and beyond. I refered to domestic voilence against men increasing in coverage and possibly figures in Nigeria and beyond... I referred to my examples happening in Nigeria and beyond. It is called comprehension dear.

"... and women's own has increased in Nigeria and beyond."
That was my post to you, how does it contradict what you posted up there. In short, my first post was exactly that. But because you couldn't deal with me asking you for evidence that male brutality has reduced, you ignored it and brought this upon yourself. Who has comprehension issues now? grin

So please show me where I said male brutality has reduced in Nigeria and beyond? where I wrote that, because my quote up there is something you are misinterpreting and I am tyring to explain it to you and you don't care at all. You just care about only what you think.

Stop trying so hard.
Once again, I didn't say you said male brutality had reduced in Nigeria and beyond. You can't read or what?

Rape is a form of male brutality (aka domestic voilence) and that is why I gave you that link. So I have answered your simple question. If you can't read the link then what else do you want?

No one asked you for that, no one argued that with you.
That isn't even in context...You gave me the link to prove female rape has reduced, not to prove rape if a form of male brutality.

In England and Wales reported rapes have doubled and men are getting served more than ever before

In US, reported Cases of rape has dropped by 50% since 1990, if you want simply search google.
This is for civilized countries which focus on reducing the cases of rape and domestic voilence.
More women are speaking against sexualt assault and voilence then ever before and more men are getting prosecuted.

That's your post, which you backed up with a link. You gave an example of Zimbabwean man raped by 3 strange women to back-up [sexual] domestic violence against men, that's not domestic violence.

Now answer my question, when you said male brutality has reduced, in where exactly?

I'm the wrong person to do with this, and you're the wrong person to do it with me. Are you reading your posts at all? Because I am.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

That was my post to you, how does it contradict what you posted up there. Who has comprehension issues now? grin

Stop trying so hard.
Once again, I didn't say you said male brutality had reduced in Nigeria and beyond. You can't read or what?

That isn't even in context...You gave me the link to prove female rape has reduced, not to prove rape if a form of male brutality.

That's your post, which you backed up with a link. You gave an example of Zimbabwean man rape by 3 strange women to back-up [sexual] domestic violence against men, that's not domestic violence.

Now answer my question, when you said male brutality has reduced, in where exactly?

I'm the wrong person to do with this, and you're the wrong person to do it with me. Are you reading your posts at all? Because I am.

Oh, now I see, you are refering to male brutality as men beating women only. I was referring to it in terms of domestic violence, because rape is also male brutality because rape at most times involves violence (brutality). Now if rape is male brutality then the link I gave you counts. Doesn't it?

When I said male brutality I referred to domestic violence and I gave a link I have on male brutality showing an example of rape a form of male brutality or is rape not a form of male brutality where you come from? So if rape is... Then the link should be the answer..

Now you said that I didn't prove to you that rape is a form of male brutality but you forgot that I gave you definitions on domestic violence which is the general word for male brutality in this context (in another context male brutality might mean a totally different thing, but in this context I pinned it to domestic violence). I gave you one from Wikipedia and all sorts, but you should have told me you don't understand them and I would have gotten another one that you would have understood.

So my question pocahantas, is simple, have you clicked and read the link?

Has your question been answered?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

No one said you did. But you said male brutality has reduced and asked you WHERE? DO YOU HAVE VERIFIABLE STATISTIC TO BACK THAT UP? Just answer that question cheesy cheesy

That was my post to you, how does it contradict what you posted up there. In short, my first post was exactly that. But because you couldn't deal with me asking you for evidence that male brutality has reduced, you ignored it and brought this upon yourself. Who has comprehension issues now? grin

Stop trying so hard.

That's your post, which you backed up with a link. You gave an example of Zimbabwean man raped by 3 strange women to back-up [sexual] domestic violence against men, that's not domestic violence.

I have already replied this before you edited it so check it out. I think you don't have work this morning, because you are putting me in two places at once. But still read my reply

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Oh, now I see, you are refering to male brutality as men beating women only. I was referring to it in terms of domestic violence, because rape is also male brutality because rape at most times involves violence (brutality). Now if rape is male brutality then the link I gave you counts. Doesn't it?

No, I am not referring to nothing.
I simply asked you a question, WHERE HAS MALE BRUTALITY REDUCED IN ACCORDING TO YOUR OPENING POST?

DO YOU VERIFIABLE STATISTICS TO BACK IT UP?

When I said male brutality I referred to domestic violence and I gave a link I have on male brutality showing an example of rape a form of male brutality or is rape not a form of male brutality where you come from? So if rape is... Then the link should be the answer..

If you gave me a link of reported forcible rape cases in US, does that mean you are actually talking of Nigeria and BEYOND?

Now you said that I didn't prove to you that rape is a form of male brutality but you forgot that I gave you definitions on domestic violence which is the general word for male brutality in this context (in another context male brutality might mean a totally different thing, but in this context I pinned it to domestic violence). I gave you one from Wikipedia and all sorts, but you should have told me you don't understand them and I would have gotten another one that you would have understood.

So my question pocahantas, is simple, have you clicked and read the link?Has your question been answered?

Take your time to read dear. I said, your link was never in response to violence against men by women!!! You gave an example of a Zimbabwean man being raped by 3 women to back-up sexual domestic violence by women, how is that DOMESTIC violence? ?!

By the way...this was your post to me

Just help me answer this. Does the opening post have domestic violence written there?
Are you once again, coming back to say you were talking of DV?
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I am not referring to nothing.
I simply asked you a question, WHERE HAS MALE BRUTALITY REDUCED IN ACCORDING TO YOUR OPENING POST?

DO YOU VERIFIABLE STATISTICS TO BACK IT UP?

If you gave me a link of reported forcible rape cases in US, does that mean you are actually talking of Nigeria and BEYOND? cheesy

Take your time to read dear. I said, your link was never in response to violence against men by women!!! You gave an example of a Zimbabwean man being raped by 3 women to back-up sexual domestic violence by women, how is that DOMESTIC violence? ?!

By the way...this is your post to me

Are you once again, coming back to say you were talking of DV? grin

I am making a mistake here, DV is not a form of rape, I was refering male brutality as DV and then rape as a form of DV, but that is a mistake on my part, Rape is not a form of DV but separate from DV, while male brutality is DV...

My link was in reference to you asking for a verifiable proof that there has been a reduction in DV among women, and my misguided view on rape made me give that link on rape to show a decrease in reported cases which you never checked out. I never gave you that link to check out violence against men by women

This thread I created is centered on Domestic Violence (all forms of domestic violence) as you can see my examples talking about married men and women or boyfriends and girlfriends. I made a mistake including rape in it all.

I apologize for those misguided interpretations.

As for the case of reduced male brutality in forms of DV, I can only assure you of Nigeria, and the survey that was carried out haven't been published on the net since Nigeria doesn't have Online Journals. The survey only showed an increase in the Northern part of Nigeria which normally agrees to DV against women in form of discipline.

Although there is a case of marital rape, but this thread is not about that

I really apologize it too me this long to find that fault
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I am making a mistake here, DV is not a form of rape, I was refering male brutality as DV and then rape as a form of DV, but that is a mistake on my part, Rape is not a form of DV but separate from DV, while male brutality is DV...

My link was in reference to you asking for a verifiable proof that there has been a reduction in DV among women, and my misguided view on rape made me give that link on rape to show a decrease in reported cases which you never checked out. I never gave you that link to check out violence against men by women

This thread I created is centered on Domestic Violence (all forms of domestic violence) as you can see my examples talking about married men and women or boyfriends and girlfriends. I made a mistake including rape in it all.

I apologize for those misguided interpretations.

As for the case of reduced male brutality in forms of DV, I can only assure you of Nigeria, and the survey that was carried out haven't been published on the net since Nigeria doesn't have Online Journals. The survey only showed an increase in the Northern part of Nigeria which normally agrees to DV against women in form of discipline.

Although there is a case of marital rape, but this thread is not about that

I really apologize it too me this long to find that fault

I actually checked out your link, and it was referring to violence generally...which was why I said, it doesn't suffice in this context.
We're not here to talk about that either, but the increase in the reportage on violence against men by women smiley

Apology accepted.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by newslifeop: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2017
They are from day 1
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

I actually checked out your link, and it was referring to violence generally...which was why I said, it doesn't suffice in this context.
We're not here to talk about that either, but the increase in the reportage on violence against men by women smiley

Apology accepted.

Actually, this post is not about the increase in the reportage on violence against men by women but the solutions...

Nice arguing with you. such a troublemaker grin grin grin grin

Go to work, you are distracting me at my own work
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually, this post is not about the increase in the reportage on violence against men by women but the solutions...

Nice arguing with you. such a troublemaker grin grin grin grin

Go to work, you are distracting me at my own work

The solution remains same.
...Women should learn to control their anger.
Men should study women they want to marry, don't be carried away by superficial qualities. If you are already in the marriage and she starts exhibiting those traits, please run. It doesn't the man weak.

When faced with extreme danger, defend yourself by all means, but defend yourself with wisdom, so you don't end up the one in jail.

Men should also be careful how they abuse their wives in various forms. She'll cry, she would most likely not leave, our society doesn't encourage that. But when she stops crying, the hate starts building up and she strikes. It could take years...women rarely miss their target.

I think we should start encouraging unsatisfied and aggrieved spouses to separate.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will never argue with a Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Who told you male brutality against women have reduced?
You have verifiable statistics to back that up?

Women have always been evil.
Humans are evil. No gender has monopoly of violence, the only difference might be how each gender strikes.

Domestic violence against men has always been there. It's only getting more publicity now...I think that's some improvement.

This annoying nairalander has come again. Always trying to make important topics look like an attack against women. If thats really our goal you would have been frustrated by now. Try to be reasonable the op has a point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

This annoying nairalander has come again. Always trying to make important topics look like an attack against women. If thats really our goal you would have been frustrated by now. Try to be reasonable the op has a point
[/s]
abokii and gworo sef

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
abokii and gworo sef

One of your business partners has been nabbed on his way to Indonesia. Hope you have hired a lawyer for himcheesy
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
And Physcofanta just had to spoil the thread as usualundecided
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

The solution remains same.
...Women should learn to control their anger.
Men should study women they want to marry, don't be carried away by superficial qualities. If you are already in the marriage and she starts exhibiting those traits, please run. It doesn't the man weak.

When faced with extreme danger, defend yourself by all means, but defend yourself with wisdom, so you don't end up the one in jail.

Men should also be careful how they abuse their wives in various forms. She'll cry, she would most likely not leave, our society doesn't encourage that. But when she stops crying, the hate starts building up and she strikes. It could take years...women rarely miss their target.

I think we should start encouraging unsatisfied and aggrieved spouses to separate.

This is the answer and solution to this problem. Yet they don't want to accept that. You reap what you sow!
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Patheos:
And Physcofanta just had to spoil the thread as usualundecided

She made perfect sense to many tongue
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dimples129:

This is the answer and solution to this problem. Yet they don't want to accept that. You reap what you sow!

One solution...
So many roads leads to the market you know?

Dimples129:

She made perfect sense to many tongue
They just hate the bitter truth. The OP said something he can't back up, I called his attention to it and he started typing epistles. Though he later retracted his stand. And pocohantas is their problem, I am supposed to swallow everything men dish out...submissive woman grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Marriage, Is It Only For The Rich? / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.